• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Friend, (Should I, Shouldn't I)

First of all you start gently and find out how she reacts to tickling.

Depends if you like or need your job for one, there's that small matter to weigh up should fantasy and reality not blend together.

@paracarl she has no problem with it, she laughs and squirms and even tries to get me back, obviously i don't know if she "loves" it but i know she doesn't hate being tickled... luckily

And Johnny yeah i've thought about that, i know her dad on a personal level to some degree... if in a land of nightmares and armageddon itself he ever found out, yeah i see it being as awkward as anything... probably wouldn't be able to look at him again but i don't think he'd be mad, and long as it was consenual, which of course it would be

I for one don't see a problem with the playful side of things your engaging in, I'm guessing you must have a good level of comfort and trust in your friendship - and playful tickles are a form of bonding in such a relationship.

It's really about the big picture and what you potentially risk losing including your friendship if the request wasn't responded to well or not understood. For me I'd personally have a honest conversation - not about tying up or any fantasy, but just tickling itself. Does she know that you like It? What are her thoughts on it? It can be very innocent in how you approach it and very brief. I think you'll know in yourself once it's done whether your urges are getting the better of you or not.

Yeah Johnny thanks
I understand my initial post makes me sound like some kind of tickle beast, foaming at the mouth and ready to pounce, but i'd call it a want or a desire rather than an urge, urges are how people make very awkward mistakes lol
Start small and innocent and if all is okay build up from there... i like it, makes sense

I think you can definitely have regular sessions with someone who is just a friend. But getting that first time might mean compromising. Eg you can't necessarily expect her to go from playful tickle fights to, sure you can tie me up. So meet her somewhere in between unless you're sure she likes it.

Your welcome my friend, I do wish you the best of luck with everything. Please feel free to get in contact if you ever need to talk further

Steve i don't really know what you're saying but trust me it would never be against her will, not in a million years or more

First, find out if she likes tickling first, but be wary, this is your bosses daughter, last thing you need is for her to go crazy and your boss fires you. If she likes it, find a way to gradually add it to a conversation and then go from there. Just tread lightly

Right with you Dragon, as i said to Johnny above as long as it was consenual (which it would be of course) i don't think her dad would be mad, i'd just never be able to look at him again, and she likes tickling, finds it fun and playful so no serious red flags, tread lightly and slowly... first few steps seem to be the hardest

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back