• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Memory #1

Backstep

1st Level Red Feather
Author's Note: Normally, I wouldn't bother changing anyone's name in a true story. The reason is that if I tell you my best male high schol friends were, for instance, named Mike, Dan, and Andy (which is true), that wouldn't give you any clue whatsoever as to who they really were. However the 'lee in this story had a very unique first name, with comparatively very few hits on Google, so I will be calling her Emily.

We had an on-again, off-again kind of relationship; I was still a bit immature at the age of 19 and she was very reluctant to talk about opinions or feelings. But during one of the 'on' periods, mid-autumn in my sophomore year, her sister, Sara came to visit. Oddly, her sister was 18 at the time, closer to my age than Emily (who was 21... yes, I dated an older woman :)). Emily is 5'3" with red hair and freckles, BTW.

The three of us were at Emily's off-campus apartment sitting on the sofa talking and having drinks when the topic of Emily tormenting Sara when they were younger came up. The opportunity I saw was immediate, but I was hesitant to manipulate the conversation in the direction I wanted. But I didn't have to, as Sara pouted that Emily used to hold her down and tickle her and still held a slight grudge about a particular incident that I can't talk about here since Sara was only 13 at the time.

I went for broke, saying I'd help get revenge on Emily, who now looked a little worried. Instead of saying something, Sara surprised me a little when she pounced on her sister's back (they're about the same size), dragging her to the floor and shouted "get her!"

I was going to get Emily's ribs, but knew that her feet were her worst spot, so I worked to pin her legs while Emily yelped and struggled with her sister, face-down. It wasn't a great hold, but I managed to get one arm wrapped around her ankles while I laid on her calves, and the other hand scratching one of the wriggling feet through a thick sock. Emily was giggling and trying to fight off Sara, while I tickled her foot. Then the moment went from nice to unreal.

I heard Sara get off Emily and thought the moment was over. But Sara grabbed one of Emily's legs from my grasp and sat on the calf forcefully and ripped off the sock. I followed suit, relishing the opportunity. We just scratched her bare feet. Sara looked like she was genuinely enjoying the revenge factor. Emily writhed, shouting "no, stop," etc, while laughing and trying to escape.

After a moment of that torment, Sara turned to me with this look in her eyes that made me a little uncomfortable and she spoke words that will burn in my brain until the day I die, because I'll never hear them again in a context like that: "If you start licking, she'll really go bonkers."

Maybe it was the alcohol, the odd relationship we had, or the fact that Emily's sister wanted to see me do it, but I haven't been aroused in quite that way since that moment. Fueled by Jack Daniel's and young arrogance, I grasped her foot and spent a moment licking her sole. Sara kept using fingers, but I could tell she was debating internally whether to join in.

Emily was screaming that she was going to pee herself while pounding the floor.

I stopped when she shouted that, figuring she'd be upset and rolled off her leg. Sara paused like she was thinking about continuing on, but followed suit. Emily got up and dashed for the bathroom. I was flush from the experience, and went to the kitchen to pour some more Jack, not wanting Sara to see that I felt like I had a rod of steel in my pants. I felt my heart galloping.

Sara sat back on the sofa, looking subdued. I never found out if there was some genuinely bad blood going on, but for Sara, it was definitely an act of revenge of some sort. She looked at me sipping the Jack and smiled. I don't remember what she said exactly, but to paraphrase it was something like "half the boys I know wouldn't have done that." I asked if that was a point for or against me, and she said she wasn't complaining. Emily came back out, a little annoyed but none the worse for wear and we watched a movie before I staggered back to my dorm.

I never brought up what happened that evening, neither did she, and we were off-again by Thanksgiving. I still don't know what to make of the entire moment between them or how Emily felt (remember, she didn't talk about feelings or opinions much), but she did provide me with a great college memory.

Gotta love when moments like those arise, and almost always when you least expect it. Sounds kinda like her sister was testing you, perhaps seeing how drunk or kinky you were. Either, sounds like a good time man; congrats!

Glad you all enjoyed it. :)

happy_touch, she may have been testing how drunk or kinky I was, I don't really know. Sara was more outgoing than Emily, but that's only a matter of degree. Neither one of them was that open to talking about what they were feeling, unfortunately. It was the reason Emily and I broke up for good. I know she's on Facebook, but I feel weird about writing to someone I haven't talked to in years.

sole seeker, I'm not usually so ballsy, but something about the youth/alcohol combo got me saying or doing stuff that I wouldn't try now that I'm a bit older. And the younger I think about, the more brazen I was. Sadly, my best stories come from high school and are thus off-limits, but there you are.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back