• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comb my feet! m/f

christine1

Hey this tool tickles like crazy!

Christine

Attachments

• Chris_060502_1.jpg
    Chris_060502_1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2,030
  • Christine_comb_preview.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,570
As usual, excellent!

Where do you people get such great tickle furniture to tie to!

Nice job indeed.

Hey Christine, I love your work, mainly just because you can tell you are enjoying yourself. I just wanted you to know that, keep it up!!!

TickledToDeath said:
As usual, excellent!

Where do you people get such great tickle furniture to tie to!

Nice job indeed.

Just go to your nearest furniture store :D And thanks to all for what you wrote.

She has great feet and is one of the best ticklees I have seen.She seems to enjoy it and I would LOVE to be the one to tickle her.

WOW Christine, two things this clip and the other one I have of you prove are that you have deathly ticklish feet and you also enjoy having them tickled. Have you ever had your ankles locked in padded stocks and your arms bound behind your back while your bare feet recieved a merciless tickling. If you haven't it would be fun to see a clip of you in that position and see and hear your reactions and the reflex reactions of your feet that would come from a nice long tickling session. That comb must really be a wicked tickling tool judging from your reactions when it was applied to the base of your toes, between your toes and even on the edges of your feet. If you were in the stocks and someone started with feathers continued the tickling with their fingers and finished up by using that comb on your helpless and deathly ticklish bare feet how long do you think you could last before you couldn't stand it any longer?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww
Ew
Ew
BOMP
Ew
Ew
BOMP
Ew
Ew
BOMP
Ew
Ew
BOMP
We will we will
Bomp You
Bomp
Ew
Ew
BOMP
Ew
Ew
BOMP
We will we will
Bomp You
Bomp
Ew
Ew
BOMP
Ew
Ew
BOMP
Nyeeuung!!!!
Gettin' on the Bomp and riding on the Bomp andrecieving all the bomp and using all the bomp and
Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww
Ew
Ew
BOMP
Ew
Ew
BOMP
Ew
Ew
BOMP
Ew
Ew
BOMP
We will we will
Bomp You
Bomp
Ew
Ew
BOMP
Ew
Ew
BOMP
We will we will
Bomp You
Bomp
Ew
Ew
BOMP
Ew
Ew
BOMP

great stuff christine and beautiful feet,do you really enjoy being tickled?

tickle155 said:
great stuff christine and beautiful feet,do you really enjoy being tickled?
Would you do tickle videos if you hated tickling? Yes, I really enjoy it. It's something about love and hate at once - I love the ticklish feelings but I can't stand them at the same time. Does it make sense? I don't think so ... :)

wow! Watched this bought the toe suck tickling one...... oh my god I love you :-D please keep em comming hehe

U R great!!! Try using a hairbrush instead of the comb, i bet u would go deliciously insane. Keep up the good work

markcop1 said:
U R great!!! Try using a hairbrush instead of the comb, i bet u would go deliciously insane. Keep up the good work
Hmmm... Delicioulsy insane reh? I believe that we have a Sadist on our hands....no, Frankentickle!!!!!!!

JackBlack said:
wow! Watched this bought the toe suck tickling one...... oh my god I love you :-D please keep em comming hehe
Wow, even a customer of mine :D . Glad you like them. Sure I'll be posting more stuff as soon as we shoot something new.

christine1 said:
Wow, even a customer of mine :D . Glad you like them. Sure I'll be posting more stuff as soon as we shoot something new.
and now definately a repeat customer for sure! :D

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back