• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming home to NY for Labor Day weekend-Looking for Upper Westchester/Norther NJ LERS

Brattysub5

TMF Novice
Hi Everyone,

I live in Baltimore, but I am going home to NY, Westchester County for Labor Day weekend and I'm looking to possibly meet up with people to play with in Westchester, Orange Putnam Counties or even Northern New Jersey. I cannot host but I'm willing to travel!!!

Perhaps we could meet for a drink or coffee and see where it goes. Just tickle play!! :)

April

Are you willing to travel to Mass? i could tickle you and kick your butt in darts in the same day! :boogie:

@ticklishious: I got your pm look for my response

@ maniac tickler: oh please!! I'm the Dart Queen!!! No one (guys or girls) can beat me!!!!

Well I can't make it to NY but would you be up for some fun when you get back? I'm pretty good at Darts too.

if you are willing to travel to staten island I have a place we can play. I live in hoboken but my place we couldn't play really but my friend is willing to let us play at his spare apt.lol

@Amkes: I'm not sure of my schedule yet because getting together with friends & fily while I'm home. I will get back to you!! Thank you for writing to me!!!!! :)

@Msniactickler: blah blah blah :)

Finally someone local but I just missed you for Labor Day. When coming up next? I'm in the Newburgh area, about 18-20 miles from Peekskill. I'd like to give this a try with you. Feet and soles do nothing for me in tickeling a woman but armpit tickeling, maybe in bondage (optional) certainly would. I would want to have you unshaved for about 3-4 days for this, and we could discuss the devices. I'm a healthy single white male, average heigth and weight, nice looking,a nd my Yahoo Messenger ID is rt12553ny with a cam and a mic. Some phone chat prior to exchnage info would be nice too. If you request a YM add, mention Tickel Forum in the message bar. Not interested though if overweight or a smoker. Regards, Roy

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back