• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

coming out with fetish

mixman

TMF Novice
I want to tell this new woman I have been dating about my fetish not nervous, but want advice.

My mantra when it comes to 'the reveal' is "Don't make it a big deal, because it's not". If you sit her down and act like you have some major thing to tell her and blow it out of proportion, it will only make both of you more anxious. Everyone's got their thing. I've never met a girl who didn't have something 'weird' that she enjoyed.

My advice would be to wait for a situation where you can talk about it organically. If you're cool about it, chances are she'll be cool about it.

To take this even further, and many people have said this before me, why even "come out" at all? Why not just tickle her, see how she likes it, and keep working from there? Unless she's a complete idiot, she'll quickly get the picture that tickling turns you on. And you'll avoid ever making it a big deal, which it isn't. Eventually the time may come when you want to talk about it, but since you describe her as "this new woman," I doubt that time is now.

I just started to tickle my prospective playmates, and when they laugh, tell them that it turns me on to see them like that. Usually just goes from there pretty well :)

be honest but be careful i say. some people will be like "ok cool sounds like fun" others might be like "ew" but if she loves you she might play along with you and I hope it goes well for ya

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back