• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming Soon: Gorgeous And Crazy Ticklish Angelina Visits UK Tickling! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks
Here's an early (long) preview of some footage I shot with a new model Angelina yesterday. She has an amazing body and feet and is so ticklish on her feet and armpits it's almost painful! She also has crazy reactions which go from laughter, to hysterical shrieking and then wheezing and struggling to speak (or beg) :) Apparently Angelina doesn't let anyone near her feet normally (she even struggled not to laugh throughout a little foot massage scene we shot) and she said she never tells anyone she's ticklish under her arms in case they try and tickle her there! :cool:

image42zj.jpg

In all honesty, I didn't think she'd be up for shooting again after this but she said it was great fun and she'd love to do it again! :yayzorz:

image31w.jpg

...I have a feeling I may be getting her back in on a regular basis!

This sample is over 2 minutes long - hope you enjoy it!

Clip:
http://rapidshare.com/files/444264069/Angelina.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZSK0WDQL

Now this looks like a caliber individual here UK. Great taste and great model!

Man, you certainly have access to some seriously beautiful woman!
And her explosive release of ticklish energy is enough to exhaust me just from watching!

She looks damn hot! She has a very nice body and a cute smile. Good catch again ;)

Thats just smoking hot!!!!!! The pics r awesome too!!! THANKS!!!!!

wow! she has the most craziest laugh that i have ever heard on a woman! and her body is so fucking hot! omg! wow! i will be purchaching her clip on the real. and her feet my god. u can just suck on them for days and days! so awesome! uk tickling rocks my world period!

I only can say... WOW!!! She's hot, she's off the scale ticklish and... she loves it! I'm sure this will be my next buy from your clips man.

Good work and keep it up!!

Wow, I love her and her feet!!! Very Yummy!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Many thanks for all the nice comments folks...I'm glad some of you are as excited about her as I was! I'm hoping to put one of the clips out later this week :)

wow! she has the most craziest laugh that i have ever heard on a woman! and her body is so fucking hot! omg! wow! i will be purchaching her clip on the real. and her feet my god. u can just suck on them for days and days! so awesome! uk tickling rocks my world period!

Kind of you to say so Primus!

I only can say... WOW!!! She's hot, she's off the scale ticklish and... she loves it! I'm sure this will be my next buy from your clips man.

Good work and keep it up!!

Thanks...although I wouldn't exactly say she 'loves' it...in fact she actually said she can't take it at all, lol! She did say it afterwards that it was great fun and hilarious though! :xpulcy:

Very good work! Never seen such great ladders on soles since a long time!

She's soooo fit!!

Hey turtleboy, Angelina is hot!!! Hope to see more of her gettin tickled!! Keep it up mate!

She comes on Red Light Central now and then, Channel 902 and 911. Check her out she sometimes shows her feet !!

Thanks guys! The first of Angelina's tickle clips is in the store now...hope you like it :rainbowbounce:

smokin

bEEN A MEMBER FOR 10 YEARS...I ALWAYS ENJOY SOMEONE WITH AN UNUSUAL LAUGH...THIS IT HTE BEST POST TO DATE....I WILL BUY....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK UK....

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back