• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming Soon: Samantha Finally Returns To UK Tickling! (Nylons, Bare + Interview!)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,

The sophisticated and softly spoken Samantha was incredibly popular when I released the first clips with her last year. She had some time out from modelling, but finally returned to pose her very ticklish long toes once again! I shot three scenes with her last week, one completely barefoot and two with nylons...we even did a quick question/answer intro. The clips will be coming up soon - enjoy this for now!!

image6n.jpg

Clip:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TBJ3SXFK

I loved the clips from her first shoot but this looks way better than that. I think this is mainly because turtleboy has just got better and better in a way that nobody could have imagined.

Welcome back Samantha!

S

Samantha is HOT. I love her feet and her laughter. Please more clips of her being tickled.

as we can in the preview there is a barefeet clip?
I am impatient to see it

She is my favorite UK Tickling ticklee of all time.

I hope the clips are up today......don't even bother responding if you need to edit and upload them turtleboy, that's more important!!

She is my favorite UK Tickling ticklee of all time.

I hope the clips are up today......don't even bother responding if you need to edit and upload them turtleboy, that's more important!!

Lol, just a quick response then! I haven't started on these as yet because I was working on a clip with Izzy and Ayla Sky (just released!) I will get on to these this week though since Sam seems as popular as ever!

as we can in the preview there is a barefeet clip?
I am impatient to see it

Yes, we shot one full barefoot scene as I wanted to do a scene with her wearing the clothes she arrived in! It's a short scene, but should please some bare foot lovers I hope!!

I loved the clips from her first shoot but this looks way better than that. I think this is mainly because turtleboy has just got better and better in a way that nobody could have imagined.

Welcome back Samantha!

S

Thanks Sclub! Sam is a great model and I was especially pleased with the footage we got this time!

Samantha is HOT. I love her feet and her laughter. Please more clips of her being tickled.

Don't worry, there's plenty on the way!

:)

I can't see it. Half-way through it stops and says codec required.

Sorry John, but either he fixed the problem or your 'puter's got a bug.

Outstanding clip, Turtle. I love a lee who enjoys her work!
Judging by your chuckle, you must have had some fun making this one. I know I would have! ;)

Thanks again for the feedback chaps - I'm working on the first scene and should have it ready for release shorty!

I can't see it. Half-way through it stops and says codec required.

I guess you probably need to download it again by the sound of things?

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back