• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commissions.

Oblivion

TMF Expert
So I've been on a bit of a commission frenzy. I'll be posting them up as they're completed.

First up! I don't know if any of you are Magic: The Gathering fans but if you are, you'll recognize these three.

By Dr. Random or Dr-Williard on deviantart, a one page comic of Chandra, Liliana and Elspeth.

Attachments

• MTG.jpg
    MTG.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 3,287
That's so awesome I never get to seen them!

They are rare victims of tickle assault. I may have to do another with Nissa. :)

A while back, I made a big commission with Umojar. http://umojar.deviantart.com/

Here are four Final Fantasy based pictures I had done.

In order from left to right.

Picture 1: Terra (FF6), Lightning (FF13), Agrias (FFT).
Picture 2: Yuna (FF10), Arieth (FF7)
Picture 3: Tifa (FF7), Quistis (FF8), Riku (FF10)
Picture 4: Rhinoa and Selphie (FF8)

Attachments

• finalfantasy001.jpg
    finalfantasy001.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,003
  • finalfantasy002.jpg
    finalfantasy002.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 977
  • finalfantasy003.jpg
    finalfantasy003.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 813
  • finalfantasy004.jpg
    finalfantasy004.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 943
Glad Tifa meets local approval.

They should be thumbnails; they're not clickable for you?

Wow, I love the Final Fantasy pictures! Rikku has way too few tickling pictures ^^ Also I love the mix of feet and upperbody tickling.
Thanks to you for requesting them and thanks to Umojar for creating them :D

The non-Advent Children version of her ALWAYS meets my approval hun. ^_~

Yes they are clickable for me but except for the one with Tifa and Rikku the rest are still too small for me to make out fine detail. I've had a problem with poor eyesight since birth to be honest (I quite literally BARELY QUALIFY for drivers licenses). Without my glasses I'm almost as blind as a bat.

Right!? Why are there so few pictures of her pre-Advent? Travesty.

Hmm. Not sure I can help you then. I'll see if I can blow them up slightly.

Another one up from the fantastic Umojar.

Valla (D3) interrogating Nova (Starcraft 2)

Attachments

• laughter_of_the_storm_by_umojar-d820saf.jpg
    laughter_of_the_storm_by_umojar-d820saf.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 599
Thanks again for all those awesome commissions you had done by Umoji-kins (also thanks for having them re-sized to be bigger). Lastly, thanks for posting the version of Tifa with brown hair (I really hate her flat-chested, black haired, Advent Children design).

One quick question though, are you planning on having more Final Fantasy heroine bondage / tickle artwork done? If so, might I make two recommendations? The first is Faris (in her Princess Sarisa outfit). The second is After Years Rydia (in her uncensored After Years outfit).

Attachments

• Sarisa 4.jpg
    Sarisa 4.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 653
  • c679bc129a45fb0e3bfd7160deea2182-d6pecdy.jpg
    c679bc129a45fb0e3bfd7160deea2182-d6pecdy.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 643
Thanks again for all those awesome commissions you had done by Umoji-kins (also thanks for having them re-sized to be bigger). Lastly, thanks for posting the version of Tifa with brown hair (I really hate her flat-chested, black haired, Advent Children design).

One quick question though, are you planning on having more Final Fantasy heroine bondage / tickle artwork done? If so, might I make two recommendations? The first is Faris (in her Princess Sarisa outfit). The second is After Years Rydia (in her uncensored After Years outfit).

That's not very nice. Poor Faris was so uncomfortable dressed like that.

Just giving back to the community I got so much from. If I was talented enough to craft something that wasn't two stick figures fucking, I'd make them myself.

Alas, my stick figures fingering each other will be locked away forever.

I'm glad you liked the Tifa one as much as I did! I noticed a severe lack of Pre-Advent versions of her. As for the two characters you suggested, I don't really know who the first is. Perhaps thats a strike against me and my nerdy-ism. I will definitely look at Rydia though.

Oh, and another commission, by the talented artist MeteorREBORN from DeviantArt. The victims are Jill from Resident Evil 1 and Claire from Resident Evil Veronica.

Attachments

• 4zsSDii.jpg
    4zsSDii.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 658
That's not very nice. Poor Faris was so uncomfortable dressed like that.

Well, in my fan cannon of FF5, Faris doesn't bother to hide the fact she's a woman to her pirate crew. Oh no, she MAKES THEM ACCEPT HER as their captain by WHOOPING THE CRAP out of anyone who says a woman can't be a pirate! As time goes on though, she begins to discover her past and accept her femininity more and more (and even admits she enjoyed dancing with Bartz at the Tycoon Castle ball as a princess very much). The ending would be up to the player though of course. ^_~

I'm glad you liked the Tifa one as much as I did! I noticed a severe lack of Pre-Advent versions of her.

I LOVE any decent pic of Tifa being tickled hun. She's like, the perfect lee (what with her high level of endurance and skimpy outfit). ^_^

As for the two characters you suggested, I don't really know who the first is. Perhaps thats a strike against me and my nerdy-ism.

She's Faris Scherwiz (dressed up as her real identity as Sarisa Scherwil Tycoon) from Final Fantasy V. Another heroine from FFV is Lenna Charlotte Tycoon (Faris's sister).

I will definitely look at Rydia though.

Sweet but again, I'd recommend using her uncensored after years outfit (cause it's smexier ^_~). I know Rosa is age appropriate but I'm not sure about After Years Porom, Leonora, or Ursula though.

I have never looked at tickling art much in the past, but after seeing these, i think that will change.
Thanks for sharing these amazing works of art with us.

The two pics attached to Rox's last post on page one (Rydia of the mist) and the one before, are gorgeous i keep going back and looking,i have no knowledge of art, but i know what i like when i see it.

Its the fairy tale fantasy aspects i guess, the princess (or gorgeous damsel) floating on a cloud with flower petals and a floating feather near by,can't describe it never mind draw or paint such a image it has a magic feel to it. :)

Last edited:
Oh my god, WELCOME BACK TT!!!

Here's some more art that got commissioned.

Jaina from World of Warcraft by Umojar.

Second picture is also WoW related, a Priestess being interrogated by a paladin. (Scarlet Crusade, for those in the know).

Third is a Dragon Age: Inquisition picture. Leliana, Cassandra and Sera being tickled.

Attachments

• WoW001.jpg
    WoW001.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 328
  • WoW.png
    WoW.png
    508.8 KB · Views: 260
  • DA3.png
    DA3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 311
ITS YOU LOL!
NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN ;D
And nice commissions <3

Dragon age is great, I'm just waiting for the day someone gets Morrigan being tickle-licked by the Mabari just because. LOL "You have some nerve, creature."

ITS YOU AGAIN! ;D

You beat me to posting the other picture. Well done, I'm usually quicker on the draw.

But I can't beat an artist that way.

Eh?

Eh?

Ba-dum-ting. <_<

Fuckin' Umojar, he's always got some real gems under the radar until his buyers post 'em, lol

Can't help but wonder what glorious samples remain unknown to us, the masses, that he's crafted in his foot-feathering forge....

ITS YOU AGAIN! ;D

You beat me to posting the other picture. Well done, I'm usually quicker on the draw.

But I can't beat an artist that way.

Eh?

Eh?

Ba-dum-ting. <_<

Hahaa if I'd have seen this thread I would have waited to see if you posted it first. XD YOU CAN ADD IT TO YOUR COLLECTION THOUGH because I'm sure that thread will kinda die and be drowned in a sea of threads while this thread lives on constantly updated. :'I

LOL I actually laughed before I read you intended that pun :lol

I'm old and totally out of touch with the gaming world (so I don't recognize any of the characterizations), but I know fantastic illustrations when I see them. Lovely stuff, sir.

Fuckin' Umojar, he's always got some real gems under the radar until his buyers post 'em, lol

Can't help but wonder what glorious samples remain unknown to us, the masses, that he's crafted in his foot-feathering forge....

Right!? I'm always ecstatic when I find Umojar art I haven't seen before. Hadn't realized he never posted up the Jaina picture; had to go check. What treasures lay in wait..

Hahaa if I'd have seen this thread I would have waited to see if you posted it first. XD YOU CAN ADD IT TO YOUR COLLECTION THOUGH because I'm sure that thread will kinda die and be drowned in a sea of threads while this thread lives on constantly updated. :'I

LOL I actually laughed before I read you intended that pun :lol

Excellent, someone laughed at my joke. I'm the pun-nical of wit. :D

Pah, I think I found YOU through here, so it wouldn't be lost at all.

I'm old and totally out of touch with the gaming world (so I don't recognize any of the characterizations), but I know fantastic illustrations when I see them. Lovely stuff, sir.

Hey, thank you sir. I'm just the fella handing out ideas to the talented people, though.

People post up characters I've never heard of or seen, so I know the feeling quite well.

Awesome style. I'm trying to get the same crisp lines and bold colours.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back