• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Competition at the office (F/F, Adult, 1st post)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
I have been visiting this site for quite some time now and have enjoyed reading other people’s stories. I’ve enjoyed it so much that I have been inspired to try writing one of my own (okay, I did right one of my own, I just don’t know how good it is.) This is, obviously, my first post and I really don’t think I am particularly good at this but I would be interested in any feedback

The story is fictional. It is of an adult nature and is intended for an adult audience. If you are not yet of legal age or if you are offended by adult content, please do not read this story. and/or if you are in an area that forbids you to posses or have access to "adult

I work in an office complex. Inside the building are a number of different offices for various companies. I don’t know what I did to be so fortunate, but each company seems to have one really good-looking female that works for it. I do a lot of work for different companies inside the building, so I get to hang out with most of these women.

Even though they work for different companies, the good looking women seem to spend a lot of time together—taking breaks together, getting together when ever they can. They all are very close, but there is a friendly rivalry they have as to who is the hottest female.

One day I stopped in at Kristin’s office to discuss a project we were doing for her company. Kristin is a petite brunette, standing maybe 5’2’’ and weighing about 115 lbs., with an amazing figure; big breasts and a tight ass. While I was talking with her, Nancy walked in to pay a visit. Nancy is a tall, statuesque blonde. The two friends, who were sometimes catty towards each other, really seemed to be going at it this day.

Before I knew it, Nancy had challenged Kristin to see who was the better woman. Since they were friends and they didn’t want to hurt each other, she challenged Kristin to a sex fight. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing but Kristin agreed—on one condition. Kristen said the winner would not be the first one who was able to make her opponent cum, rather the two would continue to go at it, trying to bring the other to orgasm after orgasm and the winner being declared when the opponent would admit she couldn’t take anymore and would have to beg the “attacker” to stop. The two agreed that they would fight each other in just bra and panties.

I was getting excited just listening to this but then came the topper. Kristen said that what would really make the loser feel humiliated was to have someone witness the defeat and Nancy agreed. Then the two of them asked me, almost in unison, if I would be willing to watch the fight. This request took me all of about half a second to think about before I quickly agreed.

That evening the three of us got together in the building’s conference room. The two women look amazing. Kristin was wearing a black thong with a matching low cut bra. Nancy though, really got my attention. This tall blonde, usually wore lose fitting clothes, and while it was obvious she was a looker, and had long legs that seemed to go on for miles, I never realized what a great figure she had. Now, standing in front of me in a flower print bra and matching panties, I didn’t need a second invitation to look.

The two women started out slowly, circling each other. Nancy used her long legs to trip Kristin and was quickly on her, undoing her bra. Once she had Kristin’s breast free, she began to gently suck on them and simultaneously remove the brunette’s bikini bottoms. Having accomplished this feat, she sat on Kristin’s chest, just above her tits, facing her feet and inserted a finger into the petite woman’s pussy while using her other hand to gently knead Kristin’s left breast. The blonde woman’s finger went in and out of her opponent’s vagina, starting out slowly and building momentum. Kristin began to shout and it wasn’t long before she climaxed.

Still, Nancy knew she had to keep going as she would not be declared the winner until Kristin acknowledged that she could no longer continue. Therefore, after bringing her opponent off, Nancy continued to work her fingers in and out of her opponent’s pussy and it wasn’t long before Kristin experienced her second orgasm of the night.

Kristin knew she had to act fast or she would be done. She wasn’t sure what to do but knew she had to do something. In an attempt to sit up and get herself away from her opponent’s clutches, she reached for Nancy’s hips to pull herself up. As she did, Nancy shrieked and a devilish smile seemed to come to Kristin’s lips.

Kristin, sensing that Nancy was ticklish, began to gently squeeze her ribs and, sure enough, Nancy started laughing, “No fair, HAHAHA, you’re tickLLING MEEEE, AHAHAHAH and THAT’S AGAINST THE RUHLLLSAHAHA.”

Kristin had freed herself and continued to spider tickle Nancy’s ribs and Nancy began to squirm around on the floor. With Nancy squirming, her arms started flailing and when they went over her head, Kristin quickly kneeled on them, pinning them to the ground. Nancy was now laid out on the floor with her hands over her head, with Kristin kneeling on the arms and facing towards Nancy’s feet. Kristin then began to tickle Nancy’s underarms and Nancy really screamed, “STAHHHP”.

“No one ever said tickling was against the rules said Kristin and now it looks like I’ve got you right where I want you.” Kristin continued tickling the blonde girl under one arm and quickly undid her bra with the other. Now Kristin wanted to find out if Nancy’s breasts were ticklish. She gently started tickling the right boob and Nancy started laughing and panting at the same time.

“Oh my GAWWWD, I can’t take this,” screamed Nancy, at which point Kristin seemed to intensify her tickling on Nancy’s right breast while tickling her under the left underarm as well. “AHAHAHAHAH, NO MORE. PLEASSSSSSE,” screamed Nancy. But Kristin hadn’t brought her opponent off yet and she was determined to win this sexual battle.

While continuing to tickle the underarm, Kristin slowly worked Nancy’s panties off her body. While sitting on Nancy’s breasts, Kristin began to work her middle finger in and out of Nancy’s pussy. While doing this Kristin used the thumb on her other hand to gentle tickle Nancy’s clit.

“I can’t take it, I CAN’T TAKE IT, AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH,” was the only sounds heard coming from Nancy, until she really started to pant and started screaming, “I’m cumming, I’M CUMMING.”

“That’s it, cum for me, cum for me you little wimp,” responded Kristin, pumping her fingers even faster. Soon it was all over as Nancy experienced the most powerful orgasm she had in her life.

Kristin thought she had read somewhere that after cumming, one becomes more ticklish and she wanted to find out if this was true. Kristin began licking Nancy around the navel and started darting her tongue in and out of Nancy’s belly button. Nancy who had a very ticklish bellybutton anyway, seemed to be even more sensitive and was laughing and shaking uncontrollably. While licking her belly button, Kristin put her knee between Nancy’s legs and started gently rubbing it, bring her closer toward her second orgasm. Then, while doing both these things, Kristin decided to start tickling Nancy’s breast as well. That was all the blonde needed and she erupted in her second climax.

Kristin wasn’t done yet. Once again she started pumping her fingers in and out of Nancy’s vagina. First she started with one, then two and soon added a third. Then while pumping the fingers in and out, Kristin reached her other hand under Nancy’s buttocks and began tickling her ass. Nancy never knew she had a ticklish ass but quickly found out and soon was cumming yet again.

Normally Nancy would have been able to take a lot more, or so she says, but with the tickling she needed to call it quits at this point. Still, she didn’t want to say that Kristin was the better woman.

“Say it,” demanded Kristin, but Nancy refused. Kristin started tickling Nancy’s underarms and Nancy, reluctantly, and quietly said Kristin was the better woman. “Louder,” screamed Kristin as she intensified the tickling and Nancy screamed, “YOU WIN!!! YOU’RE THE BETTER WOMAN!”

Kristin then crawled on top of Nancy’s body, with one knee on either side of her stomach, and dropped her pussy on top of Nancy belly. Then she started rubbing her vagina against the blonde’s belly and then started tickling her armpits, forcing Nancy’s body to move back and forth against her pubic bone, bringing her off faster. Kristin experienced an explosive orgasm herself, right on top of Nancy’s belly and forced the defeated woman to wear the love juices of the winner.

“I’ll get you next time,” said Nancy, “now that I know tickling is allowed.”

“Anytime you wanted,” replied Kristin with a smile on her face.

THE END

Okay, so what do you think? Am I best off just reading other people’s work? Should I try my hand at another story? Turn this into a series among all the woman in the office complex? Or just stop asking so many questions and see what people have to say? Seriously, any and all feedback is welcome.

Outstanding

I liked that ctft! Very good work my friend!

iNTERESTING STORY! We were very impressed. It had sex, tickling and all the right ingredients. Keep men out of it and this series could touch Tickling on the Road, Behind the walls and the Ticklish nerd!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Thank you to those who responded to my story and time permitting, I'll try and turn this into a series and see where it goes.

Also thanks to Anna and Heather for their comments as to even have my story mentioned in the same breath as some of the others series you included is a true honor.

Again, thanks for the comments. They mean a lot.

CTFT

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back