• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

concert tickling

heronflight01

i attended the evanescence concert in cleveland at tower city amphitheater last night...they were amazing, but the venue also provided a memorable tickle happening. there were several bands performing, among them, 12 stone and the juliana theory, prior to evanescence's coming onstage. during an earlier performance, a guy decided it would be a good idea to hoist his girl (definitely 18+) up on his shoulders, the better for her to see. she was maybe 5.5, slender, fair skinned with wide eyes and short blonde hair. she also happened to be wearing flip flop sandal type things...a guy friend of theirs standing behind them did away with the girl's sandals , and began aggressively tickling the young lady`s feet. she shrieked right away; her ankles were pinned under her man's arms, with the bottoms turned up, so she was very stuck. the boyfriend just grinned and kept her pinned there. just about anyone within arms reach got a good tickling in on the poor girl`s feet, some reached up and tweaked her sides for good measure. she stayed up there for a few minutes, laughing hysterically and attempting to fight off her assailants. it was marvelous. i am glad this didn`t happen during evanescence`s set, or i might have been irrevocably distracted.:)

on a more speculative note...during the earlier sets there was a young woman (also 18+) my friends and i were in a hack circle with. she was pretty good and definitely kept the hack up, but aside from this, i couldn`t help but wonder. she was extremely fair-skinned, freckled, with pale blue eyes and shortish light red hair. she was very petite and slender. i don`t even want to think about how ticklish she might have been, but her small waist and even smaller feet were just begging...ok, ok, so i was a bit taken by the idea. she was wearing a red "sex instructor" visor that certainly did nothing to ease my imaginings.

Sounds like a great encounter. Thanks for sharing it with us, heronflight! :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back