• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Condolences to Passive Arts

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
My condolences to Passive Arts, its ladies and staff on the passing of Trisha, one of the PA submissive ladies. She will be missed by all who knew her.

That's very sad! I wonder what happened? Certainly, my condolences go out to her family and friends.

They had info about her passing on the website a few weeks ago. Was weird and sorta sad not seeing her at the door...

RIP, lady.

I only heard of it the day before yesterday. I met Trisha twice at the Passive Arts but I never did session with her since I always tended to choose Asian or Latina subs. Even so, she seemed like a very nice lady who liked the work she did there and the pleasure she was able to share with others.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. Our dear Trisha passed away on June 2nd from a heart attack while at home. She had high blood pressure for many years and was always being remiss in not taking her medicine and it finally caught up with her.

For those that did not know her, she was a fixture here at Passive Arts... She was a Mom to the Ladies and a friend to everyone who entered... She was the one that greeted you at our parties and the one that created all those "kinky" barbies. We keep looking at the door and expect her to walk through it every day and know that she will never do that again... She will be truly missed...

John

Being greeted by Trisha as you walked into the door for a Saturday night PA party was liked being greeted by your best friend who was going to take care of you for the night. She remembered everybody, she exuded excitement, and she looked you in the eyes and really wished you the best of times. She answered questions, helped you out, etc.

She was one of subs for an early LA party and was way fun to play with.

I will truly miss her but feel very blessed to have crossed her path as often as I did.

I only met Trisha on one occasion, and she was so friendly when she greeted you at the door for a party at Passive Arts. One of those rare creatures who was beautiful both inside and out. May she rest in peace.:smilestar

My deepest condolences. In our kinds of lifetsyles, we develop connections that go very deep, and we all are really one big family.

I'm saddened to hear this heartbreaking news, and can only wish peace to her friends and family at this time.

Being on the opposite coast, I've never had a chance to meet her or any of the crew there. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Her memory will be honored in the way you move on.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. Our dear Trisha passed away on June 2nd from a heart attack while at home. She had high blood pressure for many years and was always being remiss in not taking her medicine and it finally caught up with her.

For those that did not know her, she was a fixture here at Passive Arts... She was a Mom to the Ladies and a friend to everyone who entered... She was the one that greeted you at our parties and the one that created all those "kinky" barbies. We keep looking at the door and expect her to walk through it every day and know that she will never do that again... She will be truly missed...

John

I just saw this thread...

Trisha was an absolute sweetheart, who made it her mission to make nervous newbies, like myself at one time, quite comfortable.

If I did not get a hug from Trisha when I came in and when I left that place, the day was not complete. My heart saddens when I don't see her at the front desk.

You cannot replace a wonderful soul like Trish.... :sadcry: :dropatear:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back