• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confess to Nemesis...

goddess_nemesis

Verified
I am the almighty goddess Nemesis! Confess to me your secrets and your sins, and I shall decide whether you should be punished or rewarded!

The rules are simple: confess to me some secret you have or sin you've committed. It can be serious or silly; it doesn't matter.

But you have to say:
I confess (fill in blank with confession).

With each confession, I shall decide whether you should be punished :dom: OR be rewarded :tickling:. :D

So, who's first??? :devilish:

I CONFESS: I HAVE ALSO OGGLED AT YOUR SIGNATURE PICTURE.:bowing:

I confess I have called the authorities on bugman. But in my defense, I was trying to save the zoo animals.

I CONFESS: I HAVE ALSO OGGLED AT YOUR SIGNATURE PICTURE.:bowing:

I, Nemesis, have heard your confession and after careful consideration, have determined you, too, deserve to be punished!

Prepare to face the wrath of Nemesis! :dom:

I confess I have called the authorities on bugman. But in my defense, I was trying to save the zoo animals.

I, Nemesis, have heard your confession and after careful consideration, have determined you, too, deserve to be rewarded!

Saving zoo animals is good. :tickling:

I confess to congratulating you on your new feather.

I, Nemesis, have heard your confession and after careful consideration, have determined you, too, deserve to be rewarded!

Thank you, and congratulations on avoiding my wrath! :tickling:

I confess I hope my reward involves a certain Minnesota minx under my fingertips.

I, Nemesis, have heard your confession and after careful consideration, have determined you, too, deserve to be punished!

Prepare to face the wrath of Nemesis! :dom:

OW THAT HURTS.:cry1:

See, this is why oogling my siggie pic is wrong. :p Naughty boy!

Now keep the confessions coming! :p

I confess I hope my reward involves a certain Minnesota minx under my fingertips.

This :tickling: can go both ways, depending on what one desires. Nemesis shall reward her worshipers by either tickling them or being tickled by them.

If you, dear worshipers, wishes to tickle me as your reward, then yeah :tickling:

I CONFESS: TO STARTING A CONGRATULATIONS THREAD FOR EARNING YOUR:LEMON FEATHER.

I CONFESS: TO STARTING A CONGRATULATIONS THREAD FOR EARNING YOUR:LEMON FEATHER.

I, Nemesis, have heard your confession and after careful consideration, have determined you deserve to be rewarded!

Threads in my honor are good. :tickling:

i confess i do not belive in santa claws

I, Nemesis, have heard your confession and after careful consideration, have determined you deserve to be rewarded!

Congratulations on avoiding my wrath! :tickling:

I confess i have often wondered what it would be like to tickle you and Helena at the same time..:evilha:

I confess i have often wondered what it would be like to tickle you and Helena at the same time..:evilha:

I Confess: That I don't like this cold weather, and I wonder how you can stand it?

I confess that I wondered what it would be like to be tickled by you. :)

I Confess: That I don't like this cold weather, and I wonder how you can stand it?

I, Nemesis, have heard your confession and after careful consideration, have determined you deserve to be punished!

:p Cold weather is perfect for cuddling :cuddle: and a hot cup of cocoa. :dom:

I confess that I wondered what it would be like to be tickled by you. :)

It would be a torturous pleasure to be tickled by your goddess! :tickling:

I confess to liking women's feet. :woman:

I confess to nothing :p

I, Nemesis, have heard your confession and after careful consideration, have determined you deserve to be punished!

My dear lowly servant, you dare not confess to your secrets and sins! :p Feel my wrath! :dom:

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back