• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confession

Senshi1

Staff
Do you ever get the urge to just tell everyone you know about your fetish? The idea will just come to you, and you'll suddenly wonder why you're even bothering to hide it. After all, it's innoccent enough, it's not harmful, and it doesn't even have to be rude. You think about it and just want to tell everyone about it so that you would not have to hide it.

After thinking like this for a while, you go back to hiding it without question, but you still get the urge to tell people from time to time.

Does anybody else get this? I certainly do.

It certainly occurs to me on occasion. My life would undoubtedly be simpler if I didn't have to be furtive. And there are things to share from this site (art, amusing annecdotes, etc.) that my non-tk oriented friends might find entertaining. But it's a huge step... once done, there no going back, and one can never be sure of a friendly reception. Even if derision was mild, I don't need the ribbing or minimalizing in my life. So, for the forseeable future, I remain silent (to the outside world, I mean... here at the TTC, I don't plan ever to shut up!)

It seems like every other day this urge creeps up on me...what am I afraid of? I'm not hurting anyone with my tastes...and it's fun, and safe...and most people have been tickled or have tickled someone else...I do have some playful friends though, who tickle me every once in a while because they think it's funny that I squirm/squeak...and I'm afraid, if I told them, they would think they have been turning me on for years...which isn't true. I only get turned on if the person tickling me is someone I'm attracted to. I don't know...I'm still not going to tell my friends...for now, if I'm not sleeping with you, unless you're on this site, you don't need to know what fun I have!!! :p

what i've found is that even if you do tell people, they don't really care! haha.

since this is part of my sexuality, i pretty much just keep it to myself.

I sometimes feel like this, but I quickly talk myself out of it. I have told a few people online about it (like in chatroom and such). They didn't seem too phased by it, but it's hard to tell when you're just talking online.

I actually know several people that I'd like to tickle or be tickled by. Oh well. Maybe the day will come.

the urge to confess my tickling and foot fetish was upon me everyday, so one day, i did, although the people i told already knew i liked tickling anyway, through playful tickling (normally of the feet)

they werent suprised, but i didnt just come out and say it, i just mentioned it in a conversation and they didnt even flinch or anything, they just took it in as part of what i am

I feel so sorry for this particular burden you all carry. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. :(

The only time my fetish has ever come out in conversation was when a friend asked me what I looked for in a date and I said "I like a ticklish girl." That was pretty much the end of that. If someone asked I'd probably tell them but it really just doesn't come up in my everyday life. My friends don't come up to me and start discussing their bedroom antics so I don't see any reason to start broadcasting my fetish.

Funny enough, I've never really felt the need to tell anyone. It's hard enough to bring it up with a potential partner, and that's someone I may or may not see again. Friends and family would be another story. I agree with Fire Sprite....if it were to come up in conversation or someone came right out and asked, I imagine I would talk about it, but until then I'll keep things to myself (except for here, of course).

I've felt like I needed to tell someone for quite a while now. That's why I was so glad I found this site. But it really sucks sometimes when you have to hide it. One time, my cousins came over to my house(they were teenagers, 12, 13years old) and they decided to search something up on google. When they typed the first couple letters it had something to do with tickling a celebrity(at the time I was like 15, and I still fantasized about perverted things like searching google for ticklish celebrities.XD)and they were like "wtf is this?" I had the worst time making up an alibi, and up till now I think they still think I'm a perverted foot guy....which isn't too far from the truth. :laughing: Ever since then I learned to clear my cookies and stuff off my search engine. I've hardly been tickled, it doesn't turn me on unless i'm the one tickling and it's someone close to me like my partner. I've poked her a couple of times, tickled her playfully, but nothing too drastic. And I've never got to tickle her feet which sucks. Sometimes I think I'm entranced staring at her feet(it'd probably look like this :love: ) and then I'd have to quickly snap out of it before she'd catch me. When you think about it, I think she'd understand and in one of the threads I believe some of the members here encouraged me to do so. I have yet to do it but I'll get to it eventually.....

So to answer your question in simple terms, yes I have thought about it alot,and noone knows about it other than you guys, though I have a feeling some of them are catching on.

foottickleraz said:
I agree with Fire Sprite....if it were to come up in conversation or someone came right out and asked, I imagine I would talk about it, but until then I'll keep things to myself (except for here, of course).
I agree completely. I don't talk to my friends about my sexual preferances, and they don't talk to me about theirs. I would personally find such a thing very unpleasant.

Usually after a night of drinking with the fellas we will set aside some time for debriefing. The highs and lows for the evening: was she hot, get her number blah blah blah. I'll throw in she had some sexy shoes and pretty feet if that were the case...usually the guy i'm with wll agree and actually respond with the same info concerning their love interest for the evening. Only once did my one buddy say it was wierd and I had to break it down for him.
Usually while hooking up with a girl for the first time i'll tell them that I have a thing for feet in a playful....usually they'll say I know because I had already been playing with their feet...something that not too many guys do. Again I think i've only had one girl call me wierd for that...I found that funny and cracked a joke on her..and that was that.
GQguy

I've had moments in the past of wanting to tell someone for some reason or another. But after thinking about it for a min or 2 it occurs that they wouldn't talk to me about their sex prefs and other fetishes/intrests so I see no reason to. If it doesn't involve them and doesn't come up in conversation there is generally no reason to mention it. Tho I'm not an overly social person normally as it is.

The question I ask myself is, is telling this person about my fetish/intrest going to change anything with them in any possible way I'd want it to and what are the actual chances of it. Is this my mate, or girlfriend, or just someone I want to tickle. How close are we? Have we known each other for a decade or have we known each other for a month or a week?

Telling people isn't going to change much atleast for me. It's not like I'll all of a sudden just b/c they know start chasing people around tickling them. There's a time and a place for such things. =) Least in my mind.

I have to admit, I did actually tell my dad about it once. I think we were talking about the Internet or something, and I just told him. He seemed surprised, but not in a bad way. He said "I bet you have trouble finding websites about that." I laughed and said "You'd be surprised." Although I did ask him not to mention it to anyone, so it hasn't come up since.

When I told him, I felt an odd combination of sickness ("what the hell have I just done") and relief ("hey, that wasn't so bad").

Friend of mine that I didn't even know had it...well...yeah. It is actually kind of cool, all things considered.

Senshi said:
I have to admit, I did actually tell my dad about it once. I think we were talking about the Internet or something, and I just told him. He seemed surprised, but not in a bad way. He said "I bet you have trouble finding websites about that." I laughed and said "You'd be surprised." Although I did ask him not to mention it to anyone, so it hasn't come up since.

When I told him, I felt an odd combination of sickness ("what the hell have I just done") and relief ("hey, that wasn't so bad").

one time i was cruising the TT forums and had a pic up that i was gonna download, right when i get a bout of lag, a friend comes in my room and i scramble to minimize or close my explorer, and it just lags and pisses me off, so after like a couple of seconds cursing and turning off my monitor, i wince as he says "so you like tickling feet too, huh?" and i did a double take at the word too. come to find out one of his ex-girlfriends loved to have her feet tickled. but ever since he'd sometimes kid around and ask me if i'd "tickle her feet" motioning toward a chick we'd pass by or something, and i'd plaster on a fake smile and say "you betcha" feeling the know of embarrassment tighten in my gut.

i mention of another time before when i was at a LAN party with some other friends and while we're in the netwok, we can browse all folders on the other friends computers, so low and behold, i glance over to my friend's computer screen as my other friends gather around it and on the screen, is one of my favorite tickling pics of a foot having it's sole stroked with a feather. i look away, panicking, praying it was someone else's pic. come to find out, my tickling pics we're pretty innocent compared to my friend kinky stuff on their computers, so it was never brought up.

but yeah, i get the feeling of watning to tell others about it, but i learn to stifle my tongue.

This is a great thread...

What I've done in the past few years is drop a few hints about my perver...er...I mean my HOBBY.... :happy: and invariably my friends or co-workers will ask "You like feet, don't you?" or "You have a foot fetish, huh?" or I'll make a comment about a picture in a magazine and they'll say "Oh...that's right...you like feet..." So far nobody has said it's weird. They'll ask me "Why feet?" and I'll respond with "Why breasts? Or butts? Or necks?" That usually shuts them up right away...I don't really mention the tickle thing...I just figure that they're smart enough to realise that goes with the territory...and if they're not...welll...that's what my posting on Myspace is for! :D

Camel26 said:
It seems like every other day this urge creeps up on me...what am I afraid of? I'm not hurting anyone with my tastes...and it's fun, and safe...and most people have been tickled or have tickled someone else...I do have some playful friends though, who tickle me every once in a while because they think it's funny that I squirm/squeak...and I'm afraid, if I told them, they would think they have been turning me on for years...which isn't true. I only get turned on if the person tickling me is someone I'm attracted to. I don't know...I'm still not going to tell my friends...for now, if I'm not sleeping with you, unless you're on this site, you don't need to know what fun I have!!! :p

BRAVO!!!! i couldnt agree more!!! i feel the exact same way!!!!

I don't ask my offline friends about their sexual habits and they don't ask me about mine, and that's the way I want to keep it :)

a lot of my friends are kinksters or at least kink-friendly, so this isn't really an issue for me.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back