• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congrats to Macktickler: Great party at Passive Arts

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Congratulations to Macktickler and his lovely co-hostess, Teesa, for their first and very successful Passive Arts gathering. It was great seeing many members of our “core group” plus meeting the new folks.

We had some fantastic scenes on the immobilizer, (did we have enough pretty knees for you, Primetime?). Plus we broke in my new cuffs on the rack—a few times actually.

The Darwin Award goes to me, for the time I wanted to use the paddle to wack some guy’s foot and I hit my thumbnail (and broke it) instead. But the nail was still brutal and effective throughout the evening. The suspension and fire shows were awesome too---thanks John!!!!!

Everyone behaved themselves except Amber and Teesa who will be put into time out, in cuffs, wrist to feet at next gathering. This goddess will supervise. And speaking of next time, we will be getting together again May 5th!!!! We have an out of state guest coming too. More on that later.

Again, much love and thanks to all, especially Macktickler and Teesa. Welcome to the hosting world.

It sure sounds like a great time,goddess! I`m sorry to hear about your nail! :(

I simply HAVE to visit LA sometime to attend one of these gatherings! They sound like such fun! It isn`t easy living in the sticks as someone who enjoys the tickling arts! :tickle: <<<<----

Hey sweetie, let us know if you are going to be in town. While we love each other and playing with each other, we LA folks loving treating our counterparts across this country to an LA dungeon scene. We did it last time out and we are doing it again in May (and myabe July). Hope to see you at some point. Take care.

It's been summer since my last visit to Passive Arts. I'll be back there in late June, so I'm looking forward to tickling some cute, ticklish women! What fun!

:)

:xpulcy:

oh yes, last night was definitely fun. it is always good to see the good tickle folks of LA (and San Diego....). Good people getting together for a good time is always great.

DV8 was new to me. this was my first visit to one of the DV8 parties at the Passive Arts dungeon. talk about seeing different things all in one place. man, that was interesting. i saw people getting suspended in the air, i saw fire play, i saw naked men walking around (okay, that's not my cup of tea, but that's what i saw...) and of course tickling.

Congrats do go out to Teesa and Macktickler. Both are really cool people and i look forward to seeing them again. Of course Miss Bellystrokes endured some tickling torture, but she also got to dish it out. when she wants to, she can be pretty "evil"....i forgot the name of her victim, but i know he had a damn good time. what was funny was the fact during the process of trying to smack the soles of his feet, she chips a nail. hilarious....

Teesa seemed to get really into the torture and did she ever get hers later. I got to give it up to the King of Swing and his lovely partner, her name escapes me at this moment. that girl can scream!!! so cool...

Another friend of Macktickler and Teesa showed up and got tortured. now this girl can definitely scream. Man, it was a great time. i hope everyone shows up again so we can do it all again.

Macktickler, great job man. keep up the great work. and please tell those two very lovely women that you brought that i didnt aforemention that i said "what's up"? you know who i am talking about...

and miss Bellystrokes and the rest of the crew...see ya next time. it is always fun "hanging" out with you all.

That pretty lady with the sexy scream is TNT.

I forgot to mention that the cute fire performer came in a few times and scratched her nails on some of our lees and enjoyed herself, as we enjoyed her.

someday...someday...i am working, day and night, behind the scenes to get things figured out for such a trip...and then, Goddess...BUM-BUM-BUUUMMMM!

am I hearing thunder.......................and lightening..................
Fear not my Cloud, goddesses are patient and I don't think Passive Arts is going anywhere. Look forward to meeting you one day.

ticklish giggles

Hi everyone! MackTickler & Teesa did indeed host a great gathering Saturday night. It is always fun to tickle and be tickled by the lovely Goddess and Miss Teesa :) To the guy with the electric toothbrushes... You are my arch nemesis! You and KingofSwing sure seemed to be having fun with those!!

Though I have to say that I'm bummed because it appears that I totally missed the fire show... The only fire I saw was some guy playing with green fire on the floor. Where was I??? Maybe being tickled... lol.

the fire show was a little later and it was very interesting. you missed out!!

it was really nice meeting you TNT. now i can put faces with screen names. i wish i had an electric toothbrush, i could have gotten my shots in. But for now, i am not your archnemesis....hehehehe. but that could always change...

i presume you will attend the next meeting?

I had fun my lovely TNT. And my lovely Prime, the Peyton Manning SNL was
hilarious. Did you get a chance to see it. See you all in May

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back