• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congratulations Bandito

Deemon-Tickle

TMF Master
So. I know in the States is still the 22th of August, but in Germany we are allready in the 23th.
And on this Day we have a Bithday-Child :)

The Bandito
:yayzorz:

So I will start ;)

All the best wishes: A healthy Living, Money, Girls, Freedom, everything you want.
May the Ideas never leave you, and please be here for a very long Time.

:rainbowbounce:

And. I know for a Birthday you have to give Presents :)
So, you are far away, and I don't know about your Wishes.

But for a little Fun I created a Little Pic for you.
I'm not as talented as you, but I hope you Like it :)

Witches drive to Hell

Triss.jpg

The Witch Triss drove to hell and is now punished for her Sins, of using Magic.
The Deamons of Desire knows her deadly Weaknes, and they do their best to torture her.

But not for long... only for 100 Years
...after that: The Deamons will changes Positions ;)

:happyhop:Happy Birthday:happyhop:

Last edited:
While there are still five and a half hours left until the twenty-third here on the east coast of the states, early birthday wishes are always in order. 'Specially for someone who makes himself such a large part of the community. I'm not talented in drawing, and my writing isn't exactly most folks' cup of tea, or bottle of beer depending on the person, so a happy birthday is what I can give to the person whose birthday comes two days before mine. On that note...

Happy Birthday, Bandito-darlin'. Have fun, and here's to a year of success, love, and happiness.

Last edited:
A living legend. I remember when you were a wee little Deet. Just posting sexy tickling pics and comics. Then I remember posting a little review on a comic called the Bounce Chix which just blew me away, and now here you are contributing some of the best quality art AND writing our community has ever seen. Happy B-day. Always your biggest fan.

Happy Birthday, Enjoy your special day!

I would also like to wish Bandito a happy birthday. We have messaged each other a few times and he is a really lovely and friendly man. Not only do I love his artwork, I love the guy!

Happy Birthday. May all your ticklish birthday wishes come true!

Awwwww...you guys are all way too sweet to me.

Deemon: Thanks so much, amigo. What a very kind and generous birthday present. And great job on the render. Poor witch. Those demons are really going to town on her. Guess she should have thought twice before dabbling in the dark arts, eh?? Thanks again - both for this wonderful present, and for all of your fantastic support!

Lady Nerd: You are way too nice. **hugs** Thanks so much for the very kind birthday wishes. :)

lovesfemalefeet: I really appreciate it.

toymasters: Thanks muchly!

Rage: Hey thanks, bro. You've always been a tremendous supporter and a good friend. I really appreciate your help and feedback over the years. It's funny thinking back to those first conversations - seems like they were so long ago, and yet so...not. :) Thanks again, buddy - you rock!

button: Thanks good buddy. I did get something good. I got another fun year with outstanding humans like you.

Jim: Ahhh Jim. Jim Jim Jim. I have only one thing to say to you: "Angels fly because they take themselves lightly." ***hides*** ha ha ha - thanks my wonderful friend.

CAB: You're a good man, Charlie A Brown. Thanks very much.

Khali: Thanks amigita, seniorita. **huggles**

Marv: "Lovely" AND "friendly"?? Wow. I'm putting that one in my new signature, buddy. LOL. Thanks so much for the very generous birthday wishes!

K: GENERAL??!! Hey there! I've missed ya, buddy. So good to hear from you. Hope all is well in your world, and thanks very much for the kind comment.

AE: YAY! Thanks Tito Brostein.

mkeemer: Hey thanks, dude. Color me delightfully surprised. Get it? Because you're a colorist. Homonym. Ehh...hee hee. XD Ha ha. Thanks man.

Okay. Birthday boy must go cause much ruckus and get into a ton of trouble now.

I suggest you all do the same.

Within the confines of the law of course.

We don't need a whole forum fulla banditos here.

And thanks again for the sweet gift, Deemon - and to all of you for the birthday wishes.

Deet

Bohy: Thanks so much, you awesome little thing.

Deemon: You picture is outstanding, buddy! I'm sure tons of people liked it a lot. Thanks again for the wonderful birthday wishes!

B

Cool, that so many have congratuled, too.
And thanx that my Pic is liked by a few :)

Deemon-Tickle,

I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your image Witches drive to Hell.

I also got a kick out of the accompanying text as well...

The Witch Triss drove to hell and is now punished for her Sins, of using Magic.
The Deamons of Desire knows her deadly Weaknes, and they do their best to torture her.

But not for long... only for 100 Years
...after that: The Deamons will changes Positions ;)

Great job!

Jim

:blush:
oh man.... I'm so flatterd right now.... Thank you soo much.

It's such a great comliment from guys like you, which I admire for you long.

wish I could write better in english, to pos some of my geramn Stories to... maybe I find a translater and give it to the next Birthday :D

Happy Birthday from me too! Bandito: u're a german??

Thanks Master!

Actually I'm not German. I'm Irish, and well...mutt, most likely.

But Deemon is German and I think he was implying that his stories were written in German. So he'd need a translator program for many of us on the forum to enjoy them.

Thanks again everyone. See you in about a week!

B

A bit late in saying this on the forum (Was time on DA though :p) but hope you had a happy birthday Bandito and here's hoping you have many more to come.

Big kudos to you, man!
I remember checking your work way back on 2005-6, a steady quality career so far!!
congrats!!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back