• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congratulations To Lebron James And The Cleveland Cavs.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
www.nba.com.

Shockingly.

Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavs, rallied from a three games to one deficit, to win three straight games, including Game Seven in Golden State, to defeat the 73 win Warriors, and give Cleveland the title.

Congratulations to the Cavs on their win, and for their tenacity.

Last edited:
When LeBron made "the decision" to head to Miami, he was VILIFIED in Cleveland. Effigies of him and his jersey were burned in the streets. When he left Miami, the only place he could go and not be labeled a total douchebag was back to Cleveland.

Now that he has delivered his is promise to hometown to bring a title to a city that has waited 52 years for ANY type of sports title, he will be revered.

Think about that. I waited 30 years for my Royals to win the World Series, that a generation. Cleveland fans have waited TWO generations. I harken back to Boston fans who were alive when Boston won in 1918. Even if they were born in 1918, they were 86 when the Red Sox won again.

Cleveland fans have, in my opinion, have suffered worse. Boston at least had the Celtics, Bruins and the Patriots to sate their hunger. Cleveland has had nothing but heartache for 52 years.

Congrats to LeBron, the Cavs, and most deservedly, Cleveland. Your wait is over, you are WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Barbershopman

You can't not be happy for Cleveland. Probably has been the worst place for Professional Sports Teams over that last couple decades.

Glad that LeBron finally brought a championship to them. And they way they did it, being the first team to ever win an NBA Finals Series after being down 3-1, and doing it against the best team in the league.

And let us not forget the guys in black and white who also deserve a huge hand in bringing a title to cleveland. Suspending Curry would have seemed a little too obvious. But it's over and somebody got what they paid for. Congrats!

Congrats to the Cleveland Cavaliers! They deserve this title and the city has waited long enough

Congratulations to the Cleveland Cavaliers! :bouncybou
I am amused by the thought that one of my least favorite cousins, who lives in the San Francisco Bay area and roots for the GS Warriors, is likely now being a sore loser and crying in his beer. :devil: :rowfull:

It has been completely insane over here! Fireworks all over the county, people screaming and giving hugs and high-fives! And guess what? We actually stayed classy...for the most part anyways! There were 11 arrests for dumbasses who did stupid things like jumping on a police car and bumb-rushing a fire truck!! You idiiots! That's city property, what the hell were you thinking? Otherwise it was pretty much under control downtown; just so many people...ugh! The parade is expected to bring 500,000 or more downtown; I don't think that many live and work downtown!!!

For those of you who are GS fans...please quit the crying and complaining! Sorry you weren't able to roll over us a second year in a row. Oh yeah, how did it feel for the Cavaliers to get the trophy on your arena floor and spill champagne on your locker room floor like GS did in Cleveland last year?

And all the whining about the official's calls? That came on both sides because the Cavs got robbed on several official calls too so deal with it! Your team has the best winning record in NBA history and the team is outstanding! They just didn't now how to handle things once LeBron and Kyrie decided not to be denied another championship opportunity!

I'm still not the world's biggest LeBron fan, but I will say this: When he went to Miami he left Cleveland a boy, and came back a man! He was a leader in every since of the word and led the team by example to get it done!! I give him the props he deserves now; prior to the "decision", he was an overindulged spoiled ungrateful stereotypical athlete (you have no idea what Cleveland used to put up with from him back then). Now he's someone I actually can respect and say I'm proud that he's come full circle and is as good of a man as he is an athlete.

My only problem with it is that I firmly feel Kyrie should've been MVP; if he didn't make that clutch shot over Steph Curry's head, we wouldn't have won...plain and simple! He's getting the red-headed stepchild treatment IMO!! Other than that Queen said it best..We are the champions, my friend....

And to the one who thinks someone was paid off to favor the Cavs, here is my response:

No other team in the history of the NBA finals has come from a 3-1 deficit to WIN the finals...no one but the Cavaliers, that is! That's how we do it in the LAND...no one gives us anything here! It wasn't pretty by any means, but we gutted it out and made it happen just like anyone from Cleveland understands...THIS IS HOW WE DO IT BABY!!

Congratulations to the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Lake Erie Monsters Hockey Team for becoming champions!

Peace to all!

As much as I wanted Lebron to lose, he was the lesser of two evils here. I just can't stand Curry and his smugness.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back