• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congratulations To The AL Champion Kansas City Royals.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The game is over. It's official. The Kansas City Royals are going to the World Series for the first time in 29 years.

Good for the Royals, and for their fans. I think this is an amazing story.

Good Luck to the Royals in the World Series. I hope they win it all. I think that would be a great story for baseball, instead of having the usual suspect big market teams win the championship.

Eight straight post-season wins is remarkable. So many of them in extra innings and/or by one run makes it even more amazing.
Congratulations, Royals. :bouncybou

I second Milagros. 8-0 this postseason is amazing.

What an amazing postseason run. And they get to host game 1 of the Fall Classic!

Congrats KC.

As a Nationals Fan, I'm so glad I won't be hearing "We Wont Stop" anymore

Congrats to the Royals and all their fans!!! Now...what I'm rooting for...is that they can sweep the series!!! Becoming the first team in the "3 series to win it" era ('94-present), to remain undefeated!!! Only the '76 Cincinnati Reds completed an unbeaten post-season, in the "divisional era" (since 1969).

I really hope the Royals win the WS. I think it would be great for baseball. The Giants have won two WS in the last four years, and it would be good to have someone new as the champions.

Can't believe this thread was started on the 15th and I haven't responded to it!! This is the day after the Royals dropped game 5. I'm not sure what is wrong with Shields, dead arm, head not right, tired? Whatever it is, I have to believe fatigue is part of it. Now they head back to KC for game 6 and hopefully a game 7. Good news is we get Country Breakfast back in the line-up as the DH. I sure hope our pitchers can get the game(s) to our bullpen! GO ROYALS!!

Barbershopman

I am really hoping the Royals win tonight. Not so much because I want the Royals to win the series. I want to see Bumgardner pitch in game seven. I would be really exciting to have a game 7!

There is nothing better in sports then Game 7 of the World Series. Its gonna be fun tonight.

I really hope the Royals win the WS. I think it would be great for baseball. The Giants have won two WS in the last four years, and it would be good to have someone new as the champions.

This coming from a guy who pulls for a team that won 14 straight division titles??? Unbelievable.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back