• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congratulations To The New York Mets!!!!

Mufasa

TMF Expert
The NLDS is finished and the National League Championship Series is soon to follow!

Although personally distressed by the results of the NLDS between them and the Dodgers, I do congratulate the N.Y. Mets on an excellent season so far.

I'm not really rooting for either team in the NLCS, but I will root for individual players that I like to do well. (Paul Loduca is one example, the Dodgers never should have traded him. That's not hindsight, I said so upon hearing of the trade.)

natural tickler said:
You guys are doomed. The Cardinals in seven
What do you know??? You Cubs fan you. The only think you know about winning is through other fans because your team stinks. Cardinals in seven. Like the Tigers are a mirage, right??? The only think you know about baseball is that you can't play it. :blaugh:

natural tickler said:
what's on your mind??
Oh, I dunno. Nothing *TOO* spectacular, of course. Just something to make it a little more interesting. I'm game for just about anything reasonable... whatta ya say?

natural tickler said:
You guys are doomed. The Cardinals in seven

damn, I am a genius!!! I told the world Cards in seven, but then again what do I know :p besides, there are some folks here that think they know everything hmm....wonder who that could be :idunno: :p

Miss Cleo, watch out

natural tickler said:
well, seeing that I was right, I spared you the thought of losing. Who is the sissy now??? not me :jester:
You are a sissy. You will always be known as the BIGGEST CHICKEN of the TMF because of your mouth before March's party and then you DID NOT cash the check your mouth wrote. :shock:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back