• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

conjoined twins...

darkknight577

Hi all. So Im watching tv late the other night, b/c I cant sleep, and I see a commercial for some new show about these two girls who are conjoined twins. Apparently they werent supposed to make it past a few months, and now they have graduated college and are traveling around. Supposedly they work together to do all sorts of things, because one controls the right half of their body, the other controls the left. So, being a ler, and a bit delirious, I start to wonder, of course, if they were ticklish... Would both of them feel the same thing? Would the right one only be ticklish on the right side, and vice versa? Do you get two sets of hysterical laughter from one body? Could one be ticklish, and the other not? Could they actually tickle each other?? So many possibilities... Any thoughts? Or am I totally crazy?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back