• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Consider This

whereisderek23

TMF Poster
You are tied to a bed in your underwear, spread eagle, feet tied together and big toes tied. Your female ler stands before you in her pj's and thick pink socks. She's holding a pink feather duster in her hands, seductively stroking it through her fingers with an evil smile on her face. She straddles you, looking out towards your feet, so that all you can see are her tight thick socks millimetres away from your exposed armpits. She fakes tickling your feet with the feather duster just to make you sweat. She then has a suprise up her sleeve and pulls out a thickly padded leather blindfold and covers up your eyes. There is a long pause. What is going through your mind?

whereisderek23 said:
You are tied to a bed in your underwear, spread eagle, feet tied together and big toes tied. Your female ler stands before you in her pj's and thick pink socks. She's holding a pink feather duster in her hands, seductively stroking it through her fingers with an evil smile on her face. She straddles you, looking out towards your feet, so that all you can see are her tight thick socks millimetres away from your exposed armpits. She fakes tickling your feet with the feather duster just to make you sweat. She then has a suprise up her sleeve and pulls out a thickly padded leather blindfold and covers up your eyes. There is a long pause. What is going through your mind?
"Oh boy. Well, at least I won't have to think about not being able to tickle those socks.*

Okay, I'll Put The Dry Toilet Seat Down, Sheeesh!

Next Time, I'll Take A Piss Before Losing A Bet. (like Being Tied Down & Tickled By A Lady Is Losing)

basically...."oooh shit i'm gonna lose it!"...followed by "need help getting that blindfold on me?"

"hmmmm....maybe I should buy a puppy." or "did I turn the oven off??"

seriously I'd be thinking, "I must be on some hidden camera show, or this is a dream" cuz I don't see that ever happening to me!! =P

whereisderek23 said:
well right now
where can i find this girl?

I'd be thinking "Yikes!!...oooo...wait..yikes!!!!!!!"

and totally off topic, Wk23..was that a Brian Regan reference?

Allyouneedis... said:
I'd be thinking "Yikes!!...oooo...wait..yikes!!!!!!!"

and totally off topic, Wk23..was that a Brian Regan reference?

Yes it was!!! Nice!! :D I'm a huge fan of his!!

Allyouneedis... said:
Haha..that is amazing! He's the man!

Take luck...

LOL!

You Too!!!

Take luck, and care! Good luck taking care of the luck you may have. If you have luck, take it, care for it.... :D

What's running through my mind:

"I wonder what's on the box tonight?"

Last edited:
wk23 said:
LOL!

You Too!!!

Take luck, and care! Good luck taking care of the luck you may have. If you have luck, take it, care for it.... :D
hahaha..tremendous..i cant believe..another regan fan..

For me, it would be sensory overload attempting to anticpate where that blasted feather duster will land!!
That and pray to god you don't hear the door opening and additional voices are in the room - *shudders*

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back