• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Considering a New Hampshire gathering

classy

Verified
Hello everyone,

My husband and I were talking of having a gathering here in New Hampshire. I would like to know if anybody would be interested in this. Would love :redheart: to hear your thoughts.

Thanks
Classy ;)

:grouphug:

Last edited:
Of course I would be interested! Count me there. I hope that alot of the people out east will respond to this. There have been quite a few that have bemoaned the fact that there isnt one closer to them. This would be a perfect opportunity.

Put me down as a maybe, even if it's just some people at a restaurant of the highway.

classy said:
Hello everyone,

My husband and I were talking of having a gathering here in New Hampshire. I would like to know if anybody would be interested in this. Would love :redheart: to hear your thoughts.

Thanks
Classy ;)

Oh, I'm not sure. Will it be safe?

;-)

TikleBelly said:

;-)
Well maybe Not for you but :lurking: ... for everyone else maybe tee hee.

Classy

Last edited:
A New Hampshire gathering? hmmm... probably, depends on where in NH it is; I'm in Northwest MA (amherst). I might be able to swing it; depends also on the date. Tickle gathering? I'm game ;)

Jim

Avenger314 said:
A New Hampshire gathering? hmmm... probably, depends on where in NH it is; I'm in Northwest MA (amherst). I might be able to swing it; depends also on the date. Tickle gathering? I'm game ;)

Jim
It would be on the maine New hampshire border. (Effingham). Looking at 3rd weekend of aug.

Last edited:
classy said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks
Classy ;)

Will there be any painting needed? :veryhappy

sighs why dont gatherings happen closer to me??? thats about as far away or maybe even farther than michigan would be for me.

isabeau

ps no one loves west virginia. :cry1:

maniactickler said:
Will there be any painting needed? :veryhappy
LOL too funny. :p Painting for tickling ... interesting concept.

Last edited:
yeah, if i had the money and a way out there, i'd do it in a second. It seems like it would be a lot closer to me than the other ones.

great idea classy.

cap.

Classy, I hope that it will work out that I can come, just have to wait and see. I would hate to miss a chance to be a conspirator with Mr. Classy. :dogpile:

;)

PokeyinMich said:
Classy, I hope that it will work out that I can come, just have to wait and see. I would hate to miss a chance to be a conspirator with Mr. Classy. :dogpile:
Well we would love to have ya, and as for helping Mr. classy we will just see about that LOL tee hee. :blaugh:

Last edited:
sounds great

Knox The Hatter said:
Hi, sweetie.

I've been told you're coming to NEST. We'll meet, make plans!
:bump:
Awesome i would love to meet ya. Sultry has said a lot of good things about ya. ;)

Last edited:
captain bender said:
yeah, if i had the money and a way out there, i'd do it in a second. It seems like it would be a lot closer to me than the other ones.

great idea classy.

cap.
Well, if you can't come maybe I will meet ya at a different gathering. :cuddle:

Last edited:
Awesome

Jerry67911 said:
I live in southern Maine so I wouldn't miss it

That is great can't wait to meet ya. :xpulcy: I will pm you when i know more ;)

Last edited:
Birthday weekend eh?

TikleBelly said:

;-)

Well i will make sure you get some birthday tickles in. mwuahahaha :blaugh:

Last edited:
classy said:
Well, if you can't come maybe I will meet ya at a different gathering. :cuddle:

yeah, but there's plenty of time. things have a funny way of working out... so who knows? if not this one, then another one for sure.

cap.

I would be very interested in a gather in NH. Keep me informed. I live in Ma, but go to school in NH so I might be able to go. It all depends on when in August.

awesome

Tickler2005 said:
I would be very interested in a gather in NH. Keep me informed. I live in Ma, but go to school in NH so I might be able to go. It all depends on when in August.

It would be the 3rd weekend in Aug. Hope to see you there. :)

Last edited:
I will see if I can make it happen. It sounds like it would be a great time. I'll have to start planning now. :couch:

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back