• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Considering making a game? RPG Maker VX Ace for $1, XP for $6.

LurkLurkLurk

TMF Expert
RPGMaker VX Ace ($70 retail, but realistically $17ish on Steam) is currently available through The Humble Indie Bundle this week for $1.

RPGMaker XP ($25 retail) is available at the $6 mark.

If you put in $6, you get both.

If you're even considering making a Tickling RPG, I'd say to go for the $1 reward.

What do RPG Maker games look like?

• RPGMaker VX Ace was used for Tickle Mansion, Lala's Ordeal 2, The Laughing Isles, and will probably be used for Deus's new game.
  • RPGMaker XP was used for, I think, Cackling Cave, Kusuguri Project, and another older game that's slipping my mind.
  • RPGMaker VX (not in the bundle, precursor to VX Ace, but not the same program) was used for ToG, Labyrinth of Laughter, and Lala's Ordeal 1.
  • Lurker's game used RPGMaker 2K3.

Note to mods: I'm not affiliated with RPGMaker or getting any kind of compensation from this. I'm posting it here because RPGMaker has been the most commonly used tool for making tickling games (save maybe Flash) and because I expect that the price may have been a barrier to some people. $1 is pretty much a steal.

Last edited:
I seriously need to start paying attention to Humble Bundle more often. I'm definitely getting this. Probably not going to anything with it, but I've been wanting to try it out for awhile.

I don't see why they're offering XP.... least of all as a higher tier reward.

Probably since they had it lying around and could use it to sweeten the deal, especially if someone out there didn't know that XP was the older one.

Until Monday June 2nd, RPGvxAce is 75% off on steam. 17$$ ish.

I think the RPGMaker "weekly" bundle expires around July 4.

I think Steam is having some kind of free-to-use weekend for VX Ace, in case anyone really wants to install and mess with it before springing for the massive investment of a whole dollar.

I got the full bundle but I already have VX Ace and the Futuristic Tiles pack and I don't find the High Fantasy pack appealing. So, who wants it?

I bought this, but one of the music packs did not work for me. =(

I'm bummed that this did not include Indie Game Maker. I was sorta interested in making a tickling game with that.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back