• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

content in fictional tickle stories

shygirl5

TMF Regular
i'm just curious about your preference when reading fictional tickle stories. do most of you enjoy straight up tickling or do you enjoy some sexual stuff in the stories as well? do you enjoy reading line after line of "Aahahahhahhaaaa!" or do you enjoy more descriptive words of laughter? i used to write several tickle stories, and although i can't find my old goodies on my comp :( i've written a few new ones that i'm a little shy to post yet. i know people here at the forum quite enjoyed my old ones. ;)

just curious to hear your opinions.

My stories don't have laughter written in. I believe it better to leave that up to the imagination of the reader.

I like pretty much any story, but sexual are usually a favorite of mine

I like the sexual stories as long as it doesn't read like a ridiculous harlequinn romance novel. Words like "quivering" or "manhood" are sure to make me roll my eyes and stop reading.

As for laughter, descriptions.

I tend to put descriptions of laughter into my stories rather than "HAHAHA HOHO".

I like some sexual content but not so that it overshadows the tickle torture. I do like the tickling to be sadistic and torturous in fictional stories.

I like the build up.. a little pleading and I also like a little more descriptive terms of laughter , and what she is doing...feet twisting to escape, toes flexing or wriggling. I look forward to hearing some of your new stories. remember what
what some people like others don't .

My stories don't have laughter written in. I believe it better to leave that up to the imagination of the reader.

I second that.

If we take a look at the "literature" perspective we'll find a certain difference within the given expressions. I claim that the use of adjectives leads to a deeper suggestion for the reader, therefore the use of a roar of laughter shown with lines of lots of vowels and h's makes it kinda rugged like an art work.

These are the only two stories I've ever posted about tickling. While I try to give a good enough amount of detail to help the reader along, I just like to give the reader credit to come up with their own mental picture of how the laughter is.

And yea, I tend to focus on the sexual/pleasure aspect more than the torture aspect. But when I DO write torture I don't want to dissapoint either!

(they are a bit lengthy, I know, but Princess is a bit shorter)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?108398-Serum-24-(very-long-story-all-F-F)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?113365-Princess-of-Laughter-the-prequel-to-Serum-24

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back