• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CONTRAPTION

this is called the barrelstocks. they are from femfeet.com but i don't know how to get them....

The description on their website indicates that they made the barrel stocks themselves, which would mean that you can't order them.

"The Infamous Barrel Stocks"

"The Infamous Barrelstocks", rumored to have been invented in early 16th Century England by a French nobleman living in Britain. First known rumor was from a place called Castle an Dinas in the depth of the Cornish moors. This infernal contraption was mainly used to get information out of unfaithful wives. They would be secured in and their feet would be tickled and tormented, for hour upon hour, until finally they either confessed or went mad. In the later case they would be sent to an Asylum. At the femfeet dungeon we have recreated the barrelstocks and also tried to re-create the terrible experience for our victims. We try to use only the most ticklish of girls and have been told that the barrelstock actually seems to increase the tickling sensation by ten fold. The main reason we think this is true is because the barrelstocks are fairly well sealed and become very warm inside during a session, leaving the feet dangling and feeling exposed in the cool air. Also the victim incarcerated inside cannot see what torment is being practiced on their poor feet.

http://www.femfeet.co.uk/equipment.php

I'd imagine you can get one by starting with a barrel and a hacksaw. Maybe a REALLY well-stocked Wal-Mart... :ermm:

Snail Shell

I would imagine that you'd have to get it custom made. There'll be a number of bondage equipment manufacturers that would be happy to make barrel stocks for you, but I wouldn't expect that they come cheap...

I'd imagine you can get one by starting with a barrel and a hacksaw. Maybe a REALLY well-stocked Wal-Mart... :ermm:

Snail Shell

Snail i am just handy enough that i might be able to make one but if wal-mart has it then i must be looking in the wrong section of the store

:wavingguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back