• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Convinced Mature Gym Friend To be Tickled!!

pimpfoot

TMF Poster
This story is about my friend I previously wrote about but deleted the story. She's a workout partner I met at the gym and she wants to lose weight of course. She's 40, about 200lbs 5''6 size 11 feet, Caucasian. Very cool laid back, like I never met anyone more chill. So I had previously massaged her feet and even gave a quick tickle. So after some persuasion I convinced her to let me tickle her for 10 minutes straight. I couldn't wait!!! She admitted she is actually extremely ticklish and hates being tickled, why she let me I will never know. So we met early one morning in a empty yoga studio. She had on sweats white socks and gray new balance gym shoes. She was actually approaching the whole thing very casual. She came right in we talked for a bit and she said " ok so how are we doing this where do u want me?" So I had her lay down on her back. "Shoes off?" She asked. I said yep! Ooh and she kept her socks on which meant sock removal for me! I asked if she was comfortable she said yeah. I laid at her feet, toes pointing straight up to the sky, with the biggest soles I was just about drooling. I pulled off the sock of her right foot and just took in the scent and adored her sole. I asked was she ready? She hesitantly said yes. And I began to slowly stroke the sole slowly with my fingers. Instant toe wiggling and twitching, so I tickled harder and finally I got a burst of laughter. Hahahahahahahahahaha ah ah ah ah ahaahahahahaha. I stopped just to take off the other sock. I place both feet close together and went to town on both soles. When one foot started to get used to it I would switch to keep the giggles coming. "Hahaahahaha oh my God hahahaha. This went for 5 minutes I gave her an extended break. I asked if her stomach hurt ,"yes, you're killing me." Unknown to her I was crawling up to her belly. Then I said well I'll give your feet a break. And I dug both hands in the ribs on both sides. Instant hysterics. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhahahahahaahahahahahaha all she did was laugh she barely fought me off. I even went for the pits she just kept laughing never asking me to stop. So we came down to the last 2 minutes so I went back to the feet. After a short break I started at the toes and she burst into laughter. I gave her feet all I had I tickled every inch toe heel to toe even the tops of her feet. And then time was up. She was breathing very heavily. I asked if she was ok she said still laughing yeah I'm good. Holy crap you tickled the shit out of me though. I asked would she do it agin she said, "mmmmm I think I could handle it." I helped her up and she put her shoes and socks back on. Again by far the coolest chick ever I tickled her at least 5 more times

Last edited:
That's amazing. Thanks for sharing. I hope there are plenty more tickles in the future with her. She sounds great!

Great Story are you still tickling her? I bet she I losing weight by burning calories from you tickling her so much. If you could get her to do an hour workout everyday at your house or hers just for the tickling plus maybe an hour workout at the gym of actual working out then she would lose lots of weight in no time I am sure.

I wish I had documented as well but that would be betraying the trust. But she was tons of fun to tickle great personality even better feet. Literally her feet had not one blemish. Long toes. Good times my friends good times

GOOD STORY!

You say that you have tickled this woman several times? I always like to read a good tickling story such as this one.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back