• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cops Called for Tickling Noises

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Well, after 4 years it finally happened. I was shooting yesterday and multiple neighbors called the police because they thought somebody was being hurt (Pepper was especially loud). The cops were very cool about it and said they just wanted to make sure everyone was ok. The downside is I now will be getting suspicious looks from my neighbors, but that's fine I guess, since I never liked them much to begin with. Has anybody ever had this happen to them before?

Fucking amazing. If I were you I would just parade those women around your yard before and after a shoot, shove it in their faces that you loudly molested beautiful girls for a few hours.

Wow! Did you tell the cops what you were doing? How did Pepper and whoever was tickling her react?

This is a badge of honor.

Surprisingly no. Gf and i used to live in a townhouse, and it got kinda loud from time to time, but no cops or compaints. Now we have 2 acres, but can't be to loud because we have a house full of kids and relatives. Oh the irony.

No cops, but one of the last few models I had over here for a tickling session was pretty loud. I thought I may have been overdoing it, but she liked it rough and the tickle monster in me was a happy monster. But walking her to her car afterwards I could see the faces in the windows of the apartment building looking out to see who that was laughing so crazy and desperately for two hours. And you know what? I didn't care.

I remember this happened before one of the Farra being tickled videos from Magic Touch Productions. She and Jeff talked about the police visit at the start of the video. You must be doing it right, following in their footsteps!!

I mentioned this to you before, but I woulda loved to have been there to hear the exchange with the cops...

Cop: Yes sir, we got complaints from the neighbors. What's going on here?
Zen: Uh, nothing officer, just tickling my friend here
[shows off the bondage equipment
Cop: Oh, okay . . . carry on.

- I gotta think the cops have to be talking about that back at the precinct...

Is it weird that I used to be so anxious that the neighbors would hear? . . . today, I kinda wish they do.

The first time I filmed Janet and CJ was in a motel room and the man at the front desk interrupted the clip to tell us we were being too noisy. And the last time we filmed them, in our old apartment, Mrs. Po was absent and our neighbor later told her it sounded like someone was being raped.

They asked if everyone was alright while they looked inside (there was a bondage setup and lights in the living room). I told them we were just doing a photoshoot and a girls was being tickled. They asked to check with her (she ran into the bathroom to put a top on) and she came out laughing and said she was fine. They chuckled and left. They didn't seem to be that judgmental.. didn't even tell us to keep the noise down, just wanted to make sure nobody was hurt. Two neighbors called the police about the noises. Pepper had similar situations happen to her and said the cops normally ask a lot more questions.

One of my neighbors is a fairly attractive young woman.. have to wonder what she thinks when she sees me leaving for work in the morning. :)

I have often wondered about in some of the older motels if the front desk clerks would ask questions about what was happening.

I have often wondered about in some of the older motels if the front desk clerks would ask questions about what was happening.

- Way back in the day, in a prior life, I worked in a couple of motels as a desk clerk (man I got stories) . . . but seriously, they don't care - as long as you pay the rent. Even if someone complains about any noise, we just asked to keep it down. That's why they call it a "no-tell" motel!

BTW, after watching so many cop dramas, I'm sure the cops have seen much worse.

Not yet, but there is a reason red duct tape is in my tool kit. I get loud during play and sex. Mostly play in hotel rooms and we put the T.V. on. One time though I ripped my gag off and was yelling Sir in a loud moan. I always wondered if anyone heard, but didn't care if they did.

Never had that experience before! It's one of the reasons I don't like filming in motels/hotels. Who knows maybe the cops secretly wish they could have joined in and helped you out. That sounds like a good "plot" for a video.

T-mac
laughterisbeautiful.us

There's a joke here somewhere about tickling little piggies...but I'll let it slide.

We had hotel security called on us a few times. Once, the night after a munch and again one year, in a different state at NEST. Coincidentally, it was the same lee at both places being tickled. *looks at tklee88* :D The one after the munch, we had already stopped playing and sent him on his way with a "ok, we'll hold it down". At NEST though, by the time security got to the room and knocked, tklee had been untied and left the room to get some fresh air and Tortuga was in the process of being tied up in the bedroom and everyone stayed pretty quiet, so when I answered the door in the living room area it seemed like I was alone and I told security I heard the noise too and it was pretty annoying. He said "hmm it must be from the floor below" and left. We promptly moved the session to Rhino's room downstairs in a corner with only TeamCanada across the wall, and weren't bothered again.

We also repeatedly had security called on us one year at Albany, not even for tickle play, but because the hotel, under the assumption we were a LOT of friends together for a Superbowl celebration, put one of our bedrooms directly above a young couple's room and they had twin toddlers trying to sleep. After the 2nd complaint we discussed it with the hotel and they moved the family. We did occupy the entire 3rd floor and just the noise of 40 people hanging out in a couple suites caused 3 more complaints and on the 5th complaint the lady flat out said "look I don't mind everyone having a good time, but it is hotel policy that on the 5th complaint we have to call the police". Being it was 3 am, we just all called it a night and had no more troubles that weekend. Although we did get a phone call from LeeAllure asking if a girl was being murdered in the room above her (Skippydeedoodah's room) and had to explain is was Homer screaming like a 8 year old girl because he was getting his ass kicked. :rowfull: Also, for BellaBash, both for tickling and just general fraternizing, Bart Blart Mall Cop fucked with us continually. The next year when negotiating room rates, we specifically had to ask he not be allowed to contact us, and he did not. But last year, he tried again and we had to put the kibosh on it with a phone call to management.

Good times. I love our fetish. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back