• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cortana tickled (from Halo)

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
I saw there were some people that want to see she tickled.

Reading the post I had this idea.

As always, tell me what you think and I hope you like it.

Attachments

• Cortana tickled (final).jpg
    Cortana tickled (final).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,334
Oh wow, nice job. I like how a part of Gravemind looks on as she gets it. Really adds to how Halo would kind of be. ^^

I bet a huge load of halo fans will be overjoyed now.

and it's neat ,good job

Wow, the question "How do you tickle Cortana?"

Answer: "This pic."

Nice work again.

We could really use a virus like that one day... great job

Tickler21: The gravemind come from where she tickled was requested, it work well.

Skull108:I'm playing Halo 3 this days, I hope the picture like the fans. And the others too, of course.

Skinfan:Like you said this can be the answer of how tickle her

Shalla: Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

Scribesan: Thanks to you too.

dentrag123: I try to keep doing good pictures, thanks for comment.

Bashiku: if some day the IA become the type of Cortana this virus program can be useful.

Magnata: It was hard to draw well Cortana but this end fine. Thanks for comment.

Last edited:
thx dude... the pic is amazing! now all we need is a story to go with it :) but good job!

hot damn that's great! i love it! thanks so much raven!

This makes me sad! :( awesome picture but my xbox 360 just broke after only 5 days while playing halo 3 online :( rubbish.

But awesome pic!! :D

This makes me sad! :( awesome picture but my xbox 360 just broke after only 5 days while playing halo 3 online :( rubbish.

But awesome pic!! :D

luckily the red ring of death hasn't haunted my gaming experience yet. still have to get halo 3 eventually. currently saving for an important trip.

derrick17: You're right, some scene like that would be nice

BigNorm: You're welcome, and thankyou for the comment.

JackBlack: Sorry about that. I was scared be a friend about that, he told me about people he knows whose xbox 360 broke little after they buy it. At least I'm glad you liked the pic.

Dude this pic sucks... oh who am I kidding? THIS PIC KICKS ASS!!! :D:D:D

Thank you very much Raven and a very nice scenario set-up as well... one of many things that 'could' have happened on High Charity in between the end of Halo 2 and her rescue in Halo 3. Great job!

Outstanding! Never in my (few) attempts at playing Halo did I notice that Cortana is quite a ticklable-appearing hologram. The detail of her holo-outfit (such as it is) is especially noteworthy. :happy:

Abadon XXX: You're right, thanks for comment.

big_dogg85: :laughing: You have scared me for a moment, I'm glad you like it.

HisDivineShadow: We can learn something new every day. The detail drawing Cortana was hard to do, but I'm glad it ended well.

That: I'm glad the inspiration was with me while making the picture, thanks for comment.

revboy: Thanks, glad you like it.

Ultimatebrowly: The tickling pictures that I have done are in the forum, if you mean a determined kind of picture tell me what is it and I'll look on my drawings.
Glad you like it.

I bet that Master Chief would probably grab a Gravity Hammer and smash the heck outta the Gravemind for doing that to Cortana.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back