• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cougar arches F/F bare feet

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Angelina the 38 yr old smoking hot cougar is back for more, this time Tasha has her way with her bare feet. Tasha doesn't use the brush much at all, Angelina has very ticklish arches and Tasha discovers that she can tickle her with only one finger!

You can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN! Look @ that foot-curl! And I thought mine was good....

Hey Tommy, you've been getting some very ticklish 'lees lately; if you ever feel as though they would be interested in some /m revenge and you're not up to the job.....:woot:

Angelina's got ticklish feet

Haha, that was easy! Tasha didn't even have to try and she had Angelina laughing and writhing. The NY accent really came out in the "Oh my gawd!" haha. Good work, Tasha & Tommy! :manicd:

Ah, ticklin' the cougar-kitty's paws.

Wonderful!

thanks tommy you always understand our needs!

I can't always deliver as fast as I would like, trust me, I have been through several milfs/milts who weren't ticklish enough and finally Angelina came along, and with a hot milf friend! Sometimes I just get lucky!

I can't always deliver as fast as I would like, trust me, I have been through several milfs/milts who weren't ticklish enough and finally Angelina came along, and with a hot milf friend! Sometimes I just get lucky!

you are really lucky!!

You can have all this amazing girls and tickle them!

Between this cougar and Star, you've got some hot MILFs. That soccer mom was great too (the brunette from a while ago).

I think the cougar might be my favorite though.

A favorite

That suffering laugh of Angelina's stands out. Thanks.

:woot:

Damn, dude! Angelina really stands out, doesn't she? Awesome clip!

Damn dude you found yourself a diamond in the rough she is awesome and pretty feet and toes to boot:)

Yep, she is a hottie all the way, definitely pretty feet. What should we do with her next?
Well, you had promised a underarm tickling clip with her or something that will include some upperbody tickling. Can we see that happening? That would be awesome. I am a big fan by the way, great work!

Well, you had promised a underarm tickling clip with her or something that will include some upperbody tickling. Can we see that happening? That would be awesome. I am a big fan by the way, great work!

I am going to get Angelina and MilfStar together for a body tickle video hopefully this week.

Yep, she is a hottie all the way, definitely pretty feet. What should we do with her next?

She's a foot tease and needs to be straped down and tortured on those feet she loves to tease us foot guys with.

tease her with "coochie coos" and "this little piggy"

make her beg and tease her, et a secret out of her

The cougar is "hot"!

How about the flosser, tongue, and teeth (just nibbles) on those pretty feet! I gotta tell ya this is one of your best clips!!!!

:devil: Giantfan

You could do the "Octagon of Torture" idea. "What's that?" you ask? I'll be glad to tell you--after all, it's an idea in my head so how else could you know? Eight ticklers, one for both armpits, both side/rib area, both knees, and both feet. Tickling commences with all eight ticklers tickling at one time. After one minute of having every main ticklish spot tickled, she's allowed to call off one tickler. The next seven continue tickling nonstop. At the two-minute mark, another tickler can be called off. The next six continue tickling nonstop the whole time. As with the previous two, at the next one-minute interval, the three-minute mark, the third tickler is waived off. And so it goes until it reaches the six-minute mark and the sixth tickler is called off. Now the final two ticklers better work their assigned spots with more effort than ever, because whoever is NOT the next one called off gets the same torture herself. It's called the Octagon of Torture because there are eight ticklers, and one poor spot on the body is gonna' get EIGHT solid non-stop minutes of tickle-torture. On the bright side, it's going to be the least ticklish spot of the eight. On the bad side, if every spot ranges from 9.93 to 10.00 on a scale of 1-10 in ticklishness, it's going to be almost no noticeable difference for the ticklee. On the bright side again, at least the ticklee (in this case, Angelina), will get to immediately help administer the same treatment to the losing tickler.
My advice would be to keep the punishment for losing a secret from all the girls, keep 'em wondering, and only reveal it at the very end. Then again, it might make for some frantic tickling and dialogue when it gets down to the final two or three as they realize how close they are coming to switching places with someone who will surely have revenge on her mind.
Ya' know, I might have already pitched a similar idea to you guys, T & T. Sorry if I did and forgot. Anyway, you asked for ideas, so I'm trying to help. :wavingguy

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back