• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Could anyone be ticklish on the palms of their hands?

himynameisbrak

TMF Master
Just wondering if anyone could be ticklish there. I've never heard of anyone who's ticklish there, so I was wondering if it was possible.

Yep! My ex was. I held her fingers out tight and lightly tickled the palm and she'd laugh.

I am. Not to the point of intense laughter. But I have a hard time keeping my fingers from closing.

YES! Before I married, I had a live-in relationship with a lady who was insanely ticklish on her palms.

This would have been terrific, except for the fact that she was only ticklish on her palms. :dropatear

She had the most beautiful size 7 feet I've ever seen. Gorgeous toes in descending order, no calluses or blemish of any kind... but not the least bit ticklish under any circumstance! Believe me, I tried everything I could think of, including a fork. (This was before electric toothbrushes were so popular, but I’m sure it wouldn’t have worked anyway.)

Also, I remember back in 2nd grade parochial school, I had a nun for a teacher. One day standing in front of the class she mentioned that her palm was ticklish. (I don't remember how the subject came up.) She tickled her own palm to demonstrate, and everyone tried their own palms. As I remember it, everyone was ticklish.

Thanks for the memory. Years ago my mom and I were talking about teachers. She told me that this nun was my favorite from elementary school. I guess I can see why.

lilwolf said:
I am. Not to the point of intense laughter. But I have a hard time keeping my fingers from closing.

Same here, I guess. (Even if I do it to myself, it tickles a little, but I'm sure I'd have trouble keeping my hands open if someone else was tickling my palms)

I believe that the nerve structures in the palms of a girl's hands are pretty much the same as the soles of her feet - if you hold the fingers open and prevent movement, the area will be ticklish - and, by the way, a woman is likely to feel much more vulnerable in bondage where her wrists are crossed and she is secured with the palms up than in the regular spreadeagle pose.

Mine are. Quite a bit, actually. Particularly, if as mentioned, they are stretched open. Has to be light tickles but I absolutely can't keep my hand open and it drives me quite insane.

So it seems palms can be ticklish (mine aren't). What I'm wondering is whether anyone enjoys tickling them (or having them tickled) more than they do the soles? To each his or her own, I guess. :p

I have ticklish palms. I just ran my fingers over them, and they are ticklish. Maybe they arent as ticklish as my feet or other places, but I definitely felt a sensation when running my fingers over them.

Mitch

Thanks for the reply, King. That's cool, and you do have a point. Maybe that's why we foot-ticklers have it so tough. :blaugh:

My palms are very ticklish. I did not realize it until a guy pranking me did it when shaking hands. As Others have noted you can protect them easily by making a fist or pulling your hand away. Maybe that's part of why you don't see much discussion of it here. On the other hand (no pun intended) it is a place that is often exposed and gives ticklers easy access if they can can keep the palm open.

Wow. I didn't know it was such a common place to be ticklish. I'll have to try that sometime.

oh most definately its possible, my wife Ellen has ticklish palms, she cant last 5 seconds without laughing

I'm only slightly ticklish on my palms, not enogh to laugh out loud. :D

Yes my palms are ticklish to light touches,but nowhere near as ticklish as my soles :feets:

At least one of my TMF friends is, although possibly only after being tickled elsewhere.

YES, definitely ticklish there and I've never had anyone stretch out the palms before because I close and make a fist but I can imagine it would be even worse.

Sandee

I love tickling my wife's palms. I often use that spot as the giggling starting point of a slow torturous path down her arm to the hysterical promise land, otherwise known as the arm pits. The creases of her inner wrists and elbows are also great places to linger for additional giggles.

himynameisbrak said:
Just wondering if anyone could be ticklish there. I've never heard of anyone who's ticklish there, so I was wondering if it was possible.

BIZZARO! I was just thinking about this lastnight! I am a little ticklish on the palms. I didn't mean for it to happen. I mean I've conditioned myself to be more and more ticklish over the years but, the palms was sort of an accident. I was out Christmas shopping lastnight when my palm began to itch so, naturally I scratched and imeadiatly stopped because it tickled intensely. Not enough to laugh but, enough to get my attention!

himynameisbrak said:

I'm not ticklish there, but having a nail swirled in my palm will make me squirm a bit and smile. So perhaps I am, just it's not very intense.

As mentioned earlier...

My wife is like darvon96's. The palms will drive her mad but running the tounge along her wrist or inside the elbows will get quite the erotic reaction.

Very nice... ;)

JP

Darvon and jpm - you're so right about the wrists! And they're so easy to miss, especially when they're hidden under restraints. Kaboodle definitely has the right idea about trying this in public. I love it when a guy's holding my hand, palm up, like if we're sitting side by side in a restaurant, and he starts slowly running his fingertip over the inside of my wrist and along the base of my hand. If I try to pull my hand away he just holds it tighter. And it's a spot that's not so sensitive that you immediately freak out in public, it just creates more of a slow-burning, unstoppable smile, and eventually giggles that you have to bury in his shoulder. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back