• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Could use the prayers

Mr.Teehehe

TMF Regular
Please pray for me especially and also my girlfriend. Because since the news of her Mother having Cancer last month. And now her cousin Ashley is living with her in the house and she has been since Monday since some guy named Andrew beat her up cousin Ashley really bad (her cousin lived in Colorado) so now the full house includes my girlfriend and her Aunt and her two lovely Grandparents and Cousin Ashley all in one household though i hear Ashley is moving so she won't be there much longer my girlfriend told me. I think her cousin is moving to Florida,Gainesville. And my girlfriend also found out that her cousin Danny got into a car wreck but was thankfully okay.

So things are really hitting her hard right now and i can't seem to shake her out of it and get her back to herself again no matter what i do. I'm trying my best. Whenever i ask her how she is doing she tells me that she is fine and everything else is fine (since she is one that holds things inside of her bottled up). But she is just really in a funk right now and with her Jobless and thinking about going for her GED and taking some classes for herself to get a good paying Job that way instead of handing in applications after applications and us not living together yet still. I think all of this is hitting her hard.

And it makes me sad that i can't help her out of her low points right now even though she say's everything is fine. Not to hurt her or leave her or break her heart or push her aside.

Our 2 year Anniversary is coming up on August,22nd :happy: :happy: :inlove:. And trust me i am def looking forward to that. Because my girl means everything she is my angel and i love her with all of my heart. There is not a day or night that goes by that i don't give my love to her and tell her how so how much she means to me and that i love her always not any other joy that i get then from her and her love. With the way things are with her right now it is just making me sad and bummed myself.

My girlfriend's family is a family that has alot of drama and alot of nerve raking moments. They will all get along with each other for a few months and then weeks on end it will be more chaos and things all going crazy again.

So please please just pray for us your guys prayers could be used. God will see us through this through everything! I know that he will he has done so before. This is just another bump along the way and more things that we'll over come. My girl is a fighter and has fight in her and a spirit in her and so am i. We both have over come alot both our family's wise have my family and her family and us ingeneral.

Thank you everyone :)

damn hon...she is having a rough time..just be there for her is the best advice i can give..it's not good for her to keep things bottled inside, as that bottle could burst...i know..but good luck..i'll keep you both in my thoughts..

damn hon...she is having a rough time..just be there for her is the best advice i can give..it's not good for her to keep things bottled inside, as that bottle could burst...i know..but good luck..i'll keep you both in my thoughts..

Thank you isabeau thank you for the prayers really! :happy: And i def am being there for her as best and in all ways whatever way

Damn, when it rains it pours, eh? Of course you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll definitely be glad to add my prayers in there too.

Of course, I will too. Must suck having to take all that so soon. :sigh:

I generally try to keep everyone in my prayers, but I will throw in a little extra for you guys. I hope that everything works out as best as it can.

Consider yourself entered into my prayer journal, TeeHee...

Oh wow...quite an update, man. Yeah, I'll continue with the prayin', dude. I hope everything works out for the better, soon...

Dunno how much good prayers from an old sinner like me would do her, but I think she'll make it through with you there to support her, Mr.Teehehe. I know this has got to be rough, but think how hard it would all be on her without you there for her, man. Just stay strong and know that you're both in our thoughts and prayers. :paw:

Thank you everybody (Rick T:greenstar etc) for keeping her my girlfriend and me as well and us in your prayers it all really really really really does mean alot to me and her also that your praying and keeping it in your prayers for me. All of you are too too kind and great. Thank you so much! i mean it :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back