• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Could we make a new image folder for the Women of the TMF?

soleman

3rd Level Red Feather
Just a though that had been running through my head. I thought it would be great to have the women of the TMF have their own image section so they can show off their most "ticklish areas".
I would already give spots to the following three ladies:

Steph

Ticklee1973

Tickleshotel

Anyone have thoughts on this? Of course the ladies would have to be ok with it for it to go forward.

Its a nice idea, but sadly practice causes it to have issues. Sorry

The level of harrassment the women who have their images posted in the members forum receive is already impressive. I see no upside in making a forum that will allow people to do that with less effort.

Myriads

Sounds like a hazardous idea. I love our female members, but isolating them on a board like this one?

Sorry, but we as a community are pervy enough as it is. :devil2:

Wow, I didn't mean to set off a fire storm..

Thanks for the feedback.

Yea, plus u can see what lovely ladies bravely put themselves on the site in the membres photos section and "show your assets" page

I don't think most of the TMF ladies would want or need the probable harassment they would get. I know more than a few ladies here who have regretted showing their ticklish assets. Caused them a lot of trouble.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back