• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Countdown to Daytona

Well, you know I am worried for the Queen more so than the Duchess. The 20 car is going out to Vegas and he is quite a party person, but we'll talk about that and you know what I heard, there....we'll talk tomorrow.

PokeyinMich said:
Well, you know I am worried for the Queen more so than the Duchess. The 20 car is going out to Vegas and he is quite a party person, but we'll talk about that and you know what I heard, there....we'll talk tomorrow.
Careful, we don't want them to hear us. :veryhappy

GOOD LORD! Pokey and kered together in one place? Keep your eyes on the news, boys and girls, something bizarre is bound to happen somewhere in the Midwest tomorrow.

We won't hurt anybody ( unless they get in the way ). :jester:

Nothing unusual happened, she just miles showig both dimples and said, "please come back soon" adn we turned around and waved by to Dale Jr.

Nothing unusual happened, she just smiled showing both dimples and said, "please come back soon" and we turned around and waved bye to Dale Jr.

You notice he sent that last post twice. Her name was Debbie , by the way.
And she is damn good lookin' and very attentive to we strangers. She has a lovely voice that reminds me of lk70. :p :dogpile:

kered said:
You notice he sent that last post twice. Her name was Debbie , by the way.
And she is damn good lookin' and very attentive to we strangers. She has a lovely voice that reminds me of lk70. :p :dogpile:

He sent it twice because the first one looks like a bad Klingon translation! What did you guys drink anyway?

And you didn't tell me JR was gonna be there! For him, I would have shown up. :woot:

I'm feeling a little slow this morning and please type softer. Lk...all I remember is it was light when we started boozing and dark when we left. That is a great place to relax and the skimpy costume on the waitress was not bad either. And we didn't talk about you until after you crashed the party, then we had real fun. :jester: :bouncybou :bouncybou :p Anybody want this autograph of Dale Jr? He writes real crappy when he's drunk.

I'm pretty sure that was Dale Jr. but I really didn't remember him having long blonde hair? You know, LK can be proud, the 20 car wasn't anywhere in site?

I got an idea. Next time you have to be in the area swing past Lk's house and bring her over with you. We can never have enough help when we are getting liquored up. :dogpile: And she probably will drink us under the table.

mark is number six in the points race.. looks like a good year for his retirement year.

isabeau

Cup has a week off before, I think Vegas and Mark has been running really fast so far. Should be a good season.

kered said:
And we didn't talk about you until after you crashed the party,

Crashed the party? Crashed the party! FINE, kered! (stomps foot) If that's how you felt about it.....Just you wait.

isabeau said:
mark is number six in the points race.. looks like a good year for his retirement year.

isabeau

Thank you Isabeau for bringing this thread back to the topic at hand. Nice to see some maturity around here.

lk70 said:
Thank you Isabeau for bringing this thread back to the topic at hand. Nice to see some maturity around here.

lolol thanks yourself fellow nascar lover.... and hmmm why is the second most highest point person, whose name escapes me at present, in front of matt kenseth???

isabeau

:xpeepsofa Now we done it Kered, we got both the royalty upset. I nkew we shouldn't have tipped the Dale Earnhart Jr. <------(staying on topic) look alike. But my oh my, that tea was really good.

PokeyinMich said:
:xpeepsofa Now we done it Kered, we got both the royalty upset. I nkew we shouldn't have tipped the Dale Earnhart Jr. <------(staying on topic) look alike. But my oh my, that tea was really good.

You're startin' to stick in my craw, Pokey! If you get my Nascar thread moved to the silly forum, I'll open a can of whup ass all over you! :twohugs:

PokeyinMich said:
Yes, the tea was excellent as was the rousing eukre tournament. We did tip the Dale Earnhart Jr <------( again staying on topic ) look alike rather well. :p

kered said:
Yes, the tea was excellent as was the rousing eukre tournament. We did tip the Dale Earnhart Jr <------( again staying on topic ) look alike rather well. :p

I'll have enough whup ass left for you too, kered...

went to daytona 500

I went to daytona this year for the first time. Had a good time, drink drink... gulp gulp.....Sat. was 81 degrees and sunny but sun. was cold, windy and raining. Big dale jr. fan. also go to dover del. and pocono every year.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back