• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Countdown to my Tickle Vacation

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
Countdown to my Tickle Vacation (Including post vacation write up)

I still can't believe this is happening but I have my flights and hotel booked so it is official. I am coming to America!!!:cool

I am going to meet up with the lovely Karen and Senshi in 9 weeks. I never thought I would see the day that I would go so far for a tickle meet but I decided life is too short so might as well go for it.

I have never properly ler'd before coz I am more of a lee but Karen and Senshi are going to give me plenty of opportunities to explore my lerrishness as well as my leeishness of course. So we are all going to have a blast.

I am so excited I just had to shout about it :lol

Last edited:
Heehee, I can't wait for this! We are going to have SUCH a blast! I've never been properly double-teamed, not by two people who knew what they were doing and never for more than about two minutes :p I'm also stupidly excited about this--can't wait to actually have you giggling like a little girl as well ;) You're going to have pleeeennnty of stories to tell when you get back home...and if you don't tell 'em here, you know I will ;)

~K

Heehee, I can't wait for this! We are going to have SUCH a blast! I've never been properly double-teamed, not by two people who knew what they were doing and never for more than about two minutes :p I'm also stupidly excited about this--can't wait to actually have you giggling like a little girl as well ;) You're going to have pleeeennnty of stories to tell when you get back home...and if you don't tell 'em here, you know I will ;)

~K

Hehe right back at you! You know I ain't gonna keep my mouth shut. :lol People will want to hear alllll about how me and Senshi turned you from evil ler to cute lee in a split second ;)

inb4 'TAKE VIDEO FOR US HUUUUUUUUUUR'

...by which I mean you totally should...

Hehe right back at you! You know I ain't gonna keep my mouth shut. :lol People will want to hear alllll about how me and Senshi turned you from evil ler to cute lee in a split second ;)

:blush:blush:blush Yeah well, before you do that, I'm gonna have you giggling and begging like a liddle girl! ;)

You girls will be kind enough to give a detailed description of your fun for our pleasure, riiiiight? :3

Oh wow, this sounds amazing. You all better have your fun now!

Also: Pics or it will never happen. Hope for the best for all of ya! ^_^

heeey congratulations Fan03 on your trip to the States.
You'll have a blast! just keep the noise down you three! :stickout

Hope you'll have lots of fun :)

Aw thank you :) :)

:blush:blush:blush Yeah well, before you do that, I'm gonna have you giggling and begging like a liddle girl! ;)

Yeh yeh whatever :stickout

Aw thanks Zeph.....I am sure we will have a blast and you will hear all about it :lol

heeey congratulations Fan03 on your trip to the States.
You'll have a blast! just keep the noise down you three! :stickout

Sorry buddy, no can do, I mean to see how loudly I can make them beg simultaneously :cool :lol

~K

Thanks ticklefun :) :)

Yeah Karen you can TRY and do that by all means.....doubt you'll be successful :lol:stickout

Last edited:
Sounds like all the fun in the world! =)

We're goanna want the transcripts ;)

Not successful? Hardly. Now you're just trying to dig yourself in as deep as you can :cool

I think you're all just egging each other on, hoping to make the tickling worse
[ or better ;) ]

i fully support this plan :)

Remember to take plenty of photos so our less fortunate members can lament.

You three are gonna have such an awesome time and Karen, I hope I get to come see you two one day.

Not successful? Hardly. Now you're just trying to dig yourself in as deep as you can :cool

Of course....... like you expect me to do anything else?!! :stickout :stickout :stickout :stickout

I think you're all just egging each other on, hoping to make the tickling worse
[ or better ;) ]

i fully support this plan :)

Yeah we certainly are haha....glad we have your support :lol

with the amount of time left to poke at eachother on here (pun intended) before you meet, you'll probably be worked out enough to end up in a ticklefight the instant you all get together :p

with the amount of time left to poke at eachother on here (pun intended) before you meet, you'll probably be worked out enough to end up in a ticklefight the instant you all get together :p

Oh she already knows the ride to her hotel is gonna be an ordeal :feather: ;)

~K

Oh she already knows the ride to her hotel is gonna be an ordeal :feather: ;)

~K

*shivers* :blush :blush

And I am sure it will be the longest car ride ever.... they could take me on allsorts of detours and I would be none the wiser.

heehee might as well kick off the tickling as soon as possible :)

So who is the third person involved in all of this?

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back