• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Counterfeit $10s and $20s

giggleBrat

TMF Regular
My mom was given a counterfeit $10 bill from a convenience store. She purchased a scratch ticket w/ a $20 and got back a $5 and a $10; my dad tried to use the $10 in a McDonalds and he was told it was fake.

I imagine small convenience stores are prime targets for that.

The pool of people who are walking around without scruples appear to be growing; very discouraging. :(

My mom was almost arrested she had fake coins she didn't know they were fake but they wanted to make a big deal out of it that's crazy it can happen to any1

I am very sorry that happened to your mother. :(
Yes, the world is full of crooks. :sowrong:

Sorry to hear about this.

In the convenience store near my apartment, they must get stuck with a lot of fake bills. If you give them a $5, $10, or $20 to pay for even the smallest item, they seem to always hold it up to the light, examining to see if it is fake.

Sorry to hear about this.

In the convenience store near my apartment, they must get stuck with a lot of fake bills. If you give them a $5, $10, or $20 to pay for even the smallest item, they seem to always hold it up to the light, examining to see if it is fake.

I rarely go to convenience stores. (i don't smoke ciggies or drink much. :p) This was a small independent convenience store, too, so probs a prime target. The bills must be making the rounds locally, but, I haven't heard anything else in the surrounding areas. Told everyone I know; that's really all I can do. *sigh*

My mom was almost arrested she had fake coins she didn't know they were fake but they wanted to make a big deal out of it that's crazy it can happen to any1

Wow! Sorry, Red. If they hauled you in I cood understand but your mom?!?! :p :)

I was recently in a local convenience store, and the guy ahead of me had just paid for some stuff and got his change back. He stood there for a bit looking over every bill, while talking on his phone. He finally told the person he was talking to that I was looking at him like he was crazy, then he told me he was looking at every bill to be sure they weren't fake. "If they look at the money I give them, I'm gonna look at what they give me." Well, gotta give him that.

i wasnt there when it happened or i would have gone instead of her which would of been fine with me

Most places I go to use those special marker pens whose ink changes color if a bill is bogus.

No funny money has ever landed in my wallet. Hope it never does.

A lot of places will mark a $20, be leery of a $50, and will not accept a $100.

subbrat, I dont smoke, or drink , alcohol, ever . I go to this convenience store to buy my powerball/megamillions tickets. It's the closest place to my apartment to do so.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back