• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple looking for another couple for tickle play

jetergirl5

TMF Regular
Hey Everybody

My play partner and I are looking for another couple to hangout with for some platonic tickle play. I'm about 90% LEE and he is 90% LER. We are both willing to switch. However, the one caveat is that He is NOT into guy on guy play. I don't mind both. Our goal is to have some variety and we can figure out the dynamics when we meet up. Basically, We are looking for play that all involved are comfortable with and having fun. We are located in the Long Island/NYC area but are willing to travel within an hour or so. We are both attractive and can exchange pictures once we talk a bit. Thanks and we hope to meet up with some people!!! :)

Last edited:
Good luck. I hope you et to find a couple with who you can have fun with

Hey Jetergirl
Its great to see you over here on TMF. Missed you on Fet but glad to see you found someone.
Really just saying hello :)

Skulnbone7 and your girlfriend has delicious ticklish feet I might add. I saw the clips and I love your girlfriends laugh. I only hope that Jetergirl5 is just as ticklish as your girlfriend. I would love to see your girlfriend and Jetergirl5 tickled side by side in a video. Yummy it would be. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Jetergirl,

Me and my girl would love to meet, but unfortunately we live too far away. It would still be nice to chat sometime thou, so please feel free to pm or whatever. Here is one of the clips I posted on the site of me tickling her feet.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?196699-My-GF-s-Feet-w-Hairbrush-and-Feathers-3-29

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Adrian

Hi Adrian

Thanks for writing!!! I have a few friends in Maryland and one of my play partners is in Frederick, MD. Is that close to you? We would love to talk and perhaps if we hit it off, we can meet halfway or we could come there or you could come to Long Island for a visit. I can host!! Nice clip of your GFs feet!!!

Michele

Skulnbone7 and your girlfriend has delicious ticklish feet I might add. I saw the clips and I love your girlfriends laugh. I only hope that Jetergirl5 is just as ticklish as your girlfriend. I would love to see your girlfriend and Jetergirl5 tickled side by side in a video. Yummy it would be. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Ticklesfemales

My feet are crazy ticklish but I do not do videos due to my profession. :)

Hi Jetergirl5, my girl and I live in Harrisburg PA which isn't to far from your friends in Frederick MD. If you're ever in that area, we would love to meet you. Unfortunately LI is to far from us :( or else we would love to meet you there for some tickling. PM if you want to chat or whatever.

Hi Jetergirl5, my girl and I live in Harrisburg PA which isn't to far from your friends in Frederick MD. If you're ever in that area, we would love to meet you. Unfortunately LI is to far from us :( or else we would love to meet you there for some tickling. PM if you want to chat or whatever.

Hi Thanks for reaching out! We also know another couple in your area that we are planning to play with soon. In the event we go down to Frederick MD, I will reach out. In the mean time, why dont you PM me so we can chat and exchange pictures. Thanks!!!!!

Hey all

For those of you who wanted pictures, I have pictures on here but only visible if we are friends. He has a pic on here too. We are both on Fetlife and have tons of pics too (only visible for friends) message me for Fetlife names!!!

Thanks

Hi Jetergirl

I see that you and your partner are looking for a couple to play with. I have recently met a tickling partner and we have been talking about playing with others. I just came across this ad and told him about and and we would be interested in playing with you guys. I see that you make it down to MD. We can meet you in MD if that is possible as we both live in VA. Also, if my partner is unavailable, would you guys be willing to play with me alone??

Hi TotalLeeGal

Thanks for writing. Yes, I do make it to MD occasionally as I have friends in various parts and a play partner in Frederick. Not sure when We will be in MD. We would like to exchange pics with you and your partner. And, Yes, we would play with you alone if we were to meet and be compatible. :)
PM me for more info. :))

Last edited:
Very cool!!! My partner travels air and maybe we can meet in PA DE or MD!! We can exchanges emails so you guys could see pictures and I could see pics!!!

Hoping to meet you soon!!

Ok well you can see me on my signature and I will PM you my email address do we can exchange pics.

Hey there. I am JeterGirl's Play Partner. Thanks for replying! My pic is in my profile. We have a lot of friends in the MD area but both live right by NYC and there are many people here on the TMF and fetlife as well!

Hey Adrian, thanks for the reply. We can always work something out. Its always nicer to make friends in the community which most important considering how rare it is to find other people into tickling!

Hi Adrian

Thanks for writing!!! I have a few friends in Maryland and one of my play partners is in Frederick, MD. Is that close to you? We would love to talk and perhaps if we hit it off, we can meet halfway or we could come there or you could come to Long Island for a visit. I can host!! Nice clip of your GFs feet!!!

Michele

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back