• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couples question

b0xr

2nd Level Red Feather
Do you ever go on a Tickle Date? Someplace other than home that you and your partner can unwind and have some serious tickle fun? I am taking the wife to Manhattan this weekend on a Tickle Date. I've made some other plans while we are there but the main reason is to change things up a bit. She's been daring me to take charge so to say, so this weekend she pays off all her Demerits. We're bringing some toys along.
Anyone else do this?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 144
We do...although rarely. I have everything we use at home in a very mobile condition. Tool box for the toys and tools..portable Massage table altered with metal rings for tie downs, table fleece and heating pad.. Etc. On the occasions we do this..I try to do it early as I always worried we are making too much noise.

I've never had the chance to go on a tickle date, but it sounds like a great time. Nice toy collection!

Do you ever go on a Tickle Date? Someplace other than home that you and your partner can unwind and have some serious tickle fun? I am taking the wife to Manhattan this weekend on a Tickle Date. I've made some other plans while we are there but the main reason is to change things up a bit. She's been daring me to take charge so to say, so this weekend she pays off all her Demerits. We're bringing some toys along.
Anyone else do this?

To answer your question: Yes, sometimes. More often is when we're doing regular travel and having to pack & bring our tickling gear. Setting up restraints in a hotel can be such a pain but it's definitely worth it.

To answer your question: Yes, sometimes. More often is when we're doing regular travel and having to pack & bring our tickling gear. Setting up restraints in a hotel can be such a pain but it's definitely worth it.

3 years ago my girlfriend and I forgot our restraints bag at the hotel. Had to go bag a week later to pick it up and it was a bit embarrassing. They say they didn't look through the bag, but you know they did.

3 years ago my girlfriend and I forgot our restraints bag at the hotel. Had to go bag a week later to pick it up and it was a bit embarrassing. They say they didn't look through the bag, but you know they did.

Bahaha I used to work in a hotel and they *definitely* looked in the bag =P

3 years ago my girlfriend and I forgot our restraints bag at the hotel.

Ah, I left my restraints at a hotel once. My girlfriend was furious. Mainly, I think, cos she was still in them. :shock:

I tell her: Hey, if the chambermaid got over it, so can you!

End of joke (lame as it was). lol

Haha I'm sure they did but at least they were nice enough to pretend they didnt.

Anyone else do this?

I haven't done that yet, but you've given me a few ideas!

P.S. Nice toys!

Ah, I left my restraints at a hotel once. My girlfriend was furious. Mainly, I think, cos she was still in them. :shock:

I tell her: Hey, if the chambermaid got over it, so can you!

End of joke (lame as it was). lol

It was funny, but I've been in another hotel, when I first met my girlfriend and her parents were staying with her for a month, so hotel was the only place at the time we could have sex.... Anyways, she dressed up like a burlesque girl and had me tie her to the bed, then told me to head out for a half hour and leave her their restrained. So glad I parked right next to the room because it was on the first floor and the curtain wasn't all the way closed. I looked in as I started to take a stroll and realized if someone else pulled up, their my girlfriend was, tied to the bed dressed like a whore. lol

Side note, first month we met my girlfriend had a physical. The nurse kept looking at marks on her wrists and asking about them, then asking if she was in a relationship. When she realized the nurse was implying she believed it was abuse, she panicked and came clean that she was into bondage and they were restraint marks.... awkward

Oh, and last week her 7 year old daughter had a girlscout cookie sale visit to the police station. When the officers were letting the kids try the cuffs, her daughter says to the officer "my mommy has cuffs like these at home." (her daughter found them once nosing through drawers)

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back