• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Courtney

Rich P

TMF Regular
Hi there...

This is my first attempt at writing a "true tickle tale". As most of my writing is usually either press releases or history articles, I wasn't sure how this would come out. Anyway, let me know what you think, and if it meets with everyone's approval, I'll write more.

Courtney

Courtney was a good friend of mine that I had met at a convention in her hometown of Baltimore in the mid-eighties. We kept in touch as much as we could by the phone until I started going to Baltimore on a fairly regular basis (I was still living at home on Long Island) around 1988. We both were into soccer, so we spent a lot of time traveling together, and became very close friends.

I don’t exactly remember how I found out that she was ticklish. I think it was when we were at a game or some such thing. She had made some teasing or flirtatious remark, and I gently grabbed her ribs. She squealed and pulled away. I grinned at her slyly. It was something I would not soon forget.

We chatted on the phone all the time, and I began to teasingly “threaten” how I knew her weakness, and would tickle her all night long. One time, I told her about how I would write messages on the soles of her feet (at this time, I knew that her feet were ticklish-she admitted it). Her reply was “that’s torture….that would be torture”.

I tickled her a few times (mostly just pokes on the ribs or a squeeze on the knees), but the first time I got her feet was on a hot summer afternoon. I took a ride down to Baltimore, and after getting to her house, she suggested a dip in her pool, which I readily agreed to.

We were floating lazily in her swimming pool, not having a care in the world. I did take notice of those ticklish feet of hers, which were moving in and out of arms reach. It was at this point, I figured that the time was right. I moved my float into position and softly paddled over to her. The time was right.

When I was in the right spot, I stuck my arm over, and ran my fingers over the sole of her foot.

Her eyes flew open, and she pushed me away. Her reaction wasn’t a scream or a laugh; it was more like an extended giggle. The best way to describe it was a “teeeeeheeeheeheehee”. A sweet sound, especially to a tickler. I continued tickling and stroking her bare soles for a few more seconds until she managed to propel herself out of range.

Her feet were rather wide, but the arches and toes were soft and sensitive, probably made even more so from the effects of being in the water. The whole rest of the time we were in the pool I couldn’t take my eyes off her soles, and I’m sure that she was playfully on the lookout, since her “secret” was out.

The next time I tickled her was a few months later. Courtney and I headed up to Boston for a US National Team soccer game. The morning we were going to leave to head back to New York, We were lying in bed, waiting for the other two members of our party to get ready to leave.

She was lying face down on her bed, and I was laying perpendicular to her, with my head on the backs of her legs. I couldn’t resist, and I leaned over and tickled both of those soles, which were less than 12 inches away.

It was a few months since I had tickled her, but her giggle didn’t change.
“Teeheeheeeheeeeeeeheeeheee….don’t tickle my feet, you meanie!”

It didn’t stop on the ride home. The four of us were piled into her Toyota for the five hour drive back to my house. Courtney and I were in the back seat, trying to get as comfortable as we could. She swung her legs into my lap, and I start massaging her feet. Being as ticklish as she was, she immediately started squirming around and giggling. Her mom turned around and said “I’d be careful if I was you. That could be dangerous”.

This went on for a minute or so, since I noticed she was struggling, and I was getting rather…aroused.

Rather embarrassing. She looked at me and said “Are you comfortable?”, as she could pretty obviously feel my state of arousal.

The final and most memorable tickling experience I had with Courtney was a few months later. I was in Baltimore on Friday night covering a game, and the next morning we drove back up to Long Island where we were scheduled to cover the World Cup draw on Sunday. Saturday night, we had a light dinner back at my house, and we went to see Star Trek VI at the mall.

After the movie, we came back to my house and went back up to my bedroom, where we started watching something on TV. She sat upright on my bed with her legs open. I sat between her legs, leaning up against her. I do remember that she was wearing socks with tights underneath. While we were watching TV, I started massaging her legs and calves which she appreciated. She smiled and closed her eyes, relaxing and enjoying.

After a few minutes of that, I grew “courageous” and moved to her feet. Since I knew exactly how ticklish she was, I rubbed her feet with a little extra pressure. She didn’t mind that, but when I reached her arches, I must have applied less pressure, because when I rubbed her insteps, she twitched a little and giggled, and said “Don’t. My feet are ticklish.”

I figured that it was now or never, so after I let her relax for a few seconds, I started working on those wiggling and vulnerable feet.

“Nonononono.....teeheeeeeeheheeeeeheeeeeheeeeeeheeeeeeehheeeeee…..pleeeeeeeeeeeese don’t!”

I could feel her bounce back and forth and squirm behind me. Unfortunately, my weight and the position I was sitting in prevented her from making too much of an attempt to escape.

“Heeeheeeeeheeeeheheheheheheeeeeeeeheheheheheeee….don’t tickle my feee-eheheeeeeeheeehe-t!

Fortunately, since I was in front, my secret was safe, and she couldn’t feel how aroused I was getting.

I kept going, tickling her arches, heels, insteps and toes, sometimes getting both feet at once.

After a few minutes, she commanded me to stop. She was starting to lose her breath, so I let up and stopped for a second. But I didn’t let it last long, quickly resuming my playful tickle attack.

“Pleeeeeeeeeease…..stop….come on.... teeeheheeeeeeheeeeeeheheeeeeeeeeeeeehee!”

I was beginning to realize that she had enough, so I stopped for good, releasing my grip on her. Surprisingly enough, she didn’t withdraw right away. I think this was because she was exhausted from the effort.

I hoped she wasn’t mad. I don’t think she was. I think she was just relieved that It was over.

A few minutes later, I headed off to bed. Before bidding her good night, I asked her what time I should wake her up. She told me 7AM. I asked her how I should wake her up. She didn’t care. I said “How about this?” and I leaned over and tickled her belly. She squealed and said “Nononononononono!”

That's it. Not exactly the height of tickling drama, but it was fun. Again, let me know what you think and if you want more.

awww how cute.. your such a sweety Rich..playfull tickles are the best.

HUGSSSSS/Lisa

Awww that was sweet! Those kind of tickles are cute, and usually the best hahaha. Thanks for sharing!

Katie

Lovely story. Sounds like it enhanced your friendship too, which is the best.

I liked your story!

Sounds like you have started a good tickling relationship. Apparently her

mother knows of her ticklishness. Perhaps there is a mother daughter tickle

story that you could look into. Will be waiting to hear further tickling adventures between you two.:bouncybou

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back