• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cousins

Love Tickling

TMF Poster
Deleted

For those wondering, a general overview - I asked if I should tickle my cousins, and included a bit of context as well.

Last edited:
This is a touchy subject that has come up numerous times about the morality of tickling family members.
That aside it depends more on your cousins. Do they feel comfortable with you do this?
Are you attempting to do this for fun or for sexual pleasure?
They clearly are not aware of your fetish.
So it all comes down to what is right for them because unless you are just being playfully innocent and tickling them or they actually enjoy being tickled and possibly tied up.

Add to that the simple fact that you feel the need to ask this question here proves you are not sure how to feel about it.

I don't want to spout off morals and what is right though. Even though i pretty much already did.
But the usual answer these types of threads gets is. Find a nice girlfriend who will let you tickle her.
It is not as hard as you think.

I should also mention that you are openly admitting to being 18 as of this post. Meaning you joined at age 14-15. If you are 18 now it shouldn't be a problem but then i am not sure. So be wary of that.

You're right with that singular line in the middle. I would never want to use my cousins for any sort of gratification, so i think tying is out of the question. If anything, it would just be playfully innocent. On the other hand, I will probably just keep it to myself and engage in it with a girlfriend that is/would be ok with it. Thanks firegod86!
PS I didn't join that early, and I have seen those who have said they are 1-2 years below the age on TMF
This is a touchy subject that has come up numerous times about the morality of tickling family members.
That aside it depends more on your cousins. Do they feel comfortable with you do this?
Are you attempting to do this for fun or for sexual pleasure?
They clearly are not aware of your fetish.
So it all comes down to what is right for them because unless you are just being playfully innocent and tickling them or they actually enjoy being tickled and possibly tied up.

Add to that the simple fact that you feel the need to ask this question here proves you are not sure how to feel about it.

I don't want to spout off morals and what is right though. Even though i pretty much already did.
But the usual answer these types of threads gets is. Find a nice girlfriend who will let you tickle her.
It is not as hard as you think.

I should also mention that you are openly admitting to being 18 as of this post. Meaning you joined at age 14-15. If you are 18 now it shouldn't be a problem but then i am not sure. So be wary of that.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back