• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Covid Office Antics, Part 1. (FF/FF, Nylon)

Bmoremd

TMF Poster
Part one of a long series myself and a friend wrote. The next couple parts are done just going through editing. Part 1 is very long. Hope you enjoy.

~~ After a long, drawn out winter. Spring time had finally come along slowly. The days were becoming warmer and prettier. Flowers blossomed and the sun was shining. It was only a shame that it had to occur during such a crisis.

With the onset of a new global pandemic of outlandish proportions and magnitude unseen for almost a century, the world seemed to slow and come to a stop as nation after nation was swept with the news of the viral infection sweeping across hosts. Maybe businesses were caught in an odd time and forced to temporarily shut down or halt operations.

Countless firms had their workers start work from home and use the machinations of modern technology to aid in their more relaxed cycles in a bid to discourage travelling outside. It seemed that as days went on, more and more businesses were turning to this method of working from home. That is, 'almost' every business - as Amery International thought it prudent to station some workers on the office floors for reasons that were considered essential.

"Essential??" balked the blonde woman with shoulder-length hair. Her beautiful blue eyes looked at the screen, with her golden hair giving her a youthful appearance. The 23 year-old woman was currently reading the e-mail she was sent from above the grapevine.

Donning a dark pinstripe pencil skirt, opaque black tights, black flats, a white blouse, and possessing a matching blazer that currently hung from the back of her swivel chair, this business woman was in her office cubicle with a dust mask hanging from her neck.

"What is it, Katie?" asked another voice, as a second girl walked up to the cubicle. This one was a 24 year-old with dark rustic chestnut hair that was rich in volume. She had her hair done in a professional bun while she had bangs cascading down the sides of her cherubic face, accentuating her cute features. Those hazel eyes of her stood out from her - and possibly the only part of her face that stood out given she donned a surgical mask.

She wore light blue nylons with navy blue flats, a matching knee-length skirt, creamy tan top, and a double-breasted button-up coat. She had her name tag adorned on her jacket, reading 'Jessica Howell.'

"Take a look at this e-mail," said Katie. "Didn't you get one?"

This prompted Jessica to put on her thick framed librarian glasses and walk a little closer and read it, widening her eyes in surprise. She had also gotten one but only glimpsed the contents as she was rushing to get to work. In actuality, she could not believe her company had no plans to let them off the hook and go home, especially since they were still working more than most people. Not even the janitor came into work anymore.

"I-I did, but they can't seriously think we're essentially needed HERE, right? Most of our sales are online or over the phone," sighed Jessica.

Jessica tried to part some of the hairs from her face gently, revealing her slightly tanned skin with a cutesy freckly appearance. Given her heritage, Jessica had freckles almost EVERYWHERE, which made her look real young and cute and bubbly - something she knew herself.

Katie on the other hand had fair, pale skin that was perfect with her golden locks, as well as really defined eyelashes and plush lips to complement her face.

"I say we pay HER a visit, what do you say?" Katie suggested, earning a not from Jessica.

The two put up their masks and walked forwards and out of the little cubicles they inhabited, moving closer to the office room that the other women were situated in. Maddy, the 27 year old HR Manager, stood to greet them. Maddy was bane of the offices existence. A former college intern then HR assistant, Maddy slid into the role when the previous Manager retired. Maddy was an incredibly beautiful woman. Light brown hair, bright blue eyes, and tan skin. She stood about 5’7 with a well toned body. Today she wore a white blouse with a very short black skirt, black high heels and black sheer tights. Her assistant, Paige, was hanging out in the office as well. Paige was a recent college graduate and a former sorority girl. Paige was a bit ditzy, but she made the perfect assistant for Maddy as co-signed with every decision Maddy made. Paige had long wavy dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. She was a bit shorter than Maddy at 5’5 but had a similar tanned complexion. Today paige wore a light green blouse with a short navy skirt. Her tights were sheer and a shade of navy. She finished off the outfit with a pair of navy high heels.

“Jessica, Katie, nice to see you two” Maddy said a bit caught off guard. “What can we help you with?”

Katie Eckhart was a bit of a hothead, both in high school and college and sometimes at work. She had a reputation for being a bit of a diva, but she got her work done when she needed to. Maybe that was why she was a rather good salesman and constantly pushing the highest figures in the sales floor within this area.

Jessica caught onto her colleague's antics and gripped her arm lightly, trying to calm her down and ease tensions as they both spoke.

"Well," Jessica began. "We got the e-mail. Are we really not closing down? Most other businesses are."

"What's HR's plan for us, Maddy?" Katie asked her boss, arms folded and a bit concerned in tone. "Didn't they at least send us any relief or a care package of some sort? The e-mail's plan doesn't look too promising."

The duo both looked at each other, then at you and Paige as they fidgeted and pondered their options. It was as if they were trying to figure out what to do since they didn't want to be here, but also REALLY couldn't afford to lose their jobs at this time.

Still, if their work department sent them anything during this time of crisis, maybe it could make up for it?

“The decision has already been made. You’re staying in the office” Maddy answered sternly.

"For real?" Katie groaned. "But what about-"

Maddy sat there staring at Jessica and Katie across the table, sliding her stockinged feet in and out of her heels.

"Ahhhh, what she means is... what about the um - hand sanitizer and... other stuff?" Jessica quickly jumped in.

She tried to steer the conversation and see if they had at least some BASIC form of protection, unless their rich bosses in charge of policies decided that they weren't important enough for even that.

"I mean... right?" she asked nervously. If anything, 'just washing hands more' wouldn't cut it, especially since Jessica knew a lot of businesses were closing down just a bit.

“Like I said, we’re still looking into it, corporate hasn’t told us much”

"Well I- oop," Jessica suddenly exclaimed as she accidentally dropped her name tag from her jacket. It accidentally flew off when she raised her arms, and perhaps the pin was a bit loose. She saw it fall to the floor and knelt down quickly to pick it up.

"Listen, boss, do you think you can maybe make a decision on your own and ask corporate to take more measures? Y'know, from your own word?" Katie asked, trying to pick up the conversation and speak to Maddy herself. The blonde wondered if Paige had anything to do with things as well.

Jessica, on the other hand, could be heard mildly humming in annoyance as she was looking for her name tag. She looked at the floor and it was one of those moments; when you drop something fairly small yet sizable, and it's just not there anymore. As if the floor was a void and it disappeared.

“It’s outside of our control. So for the time being its business as usual around here, you two are professionals, now act like it” Maddy said, now sounding annoyed but the women nagging.

Perhaps it accidentally slid under the table? That's what Jessica thought, and since she couldn't see under the desk she just reached her hand with those probing fingers blindly. She didn't realize Maddy was slipping her feet out of her heels and accidentally grazed her foot with those fingers when looking for the nametag.

Maddy let out a girly yelp. She jumped a little in her seat and her reflex caused her to kick Jess’ hand. She quickly cleared her throat and peered under the table to locate her lost heel.

"What? I-... er... fine," Katie sighed as she realized the 'tone' that Maddy was taking. She knew that these two could probably at least TRY to phone a call, but she could tell they weren't intent on it. If the blonde was gonna be stuck here, she'd rather not make it hellish on herself by having these two set on her like a pack of overlords or ravenous dogs.

"Ah-" Jessica yelped, suddenly reeling her hand back while finally feeling the nametag. She grapped it real quick and stood up in a rush, almost bumping into the table as she did so.

"Whoopsie~" Jess closed her eyes and smiled innocently, trying to play it off as an accident, which it was. Internally.

Katie looked to the left at her awkward cohort suddenly recovering from that moment, while she turned around and began to walk out of the office that Maddy was seated in.

"Sorry Maddy," Jessica said as she turned around and followed after the blonde, running down the hall to catch up with her. She went to her own cubicle and quickly began to wipe down her nametag while taking hand sanitizer for her fingers.

"Ugh, can you BELIEVE her?" Katie said, outside of Maddy's hearing range as she spoke quietly to the only other saleswoman.

"Wait a minute Jess," said Katie. She pointed at the younger brunette, noting the devious look in her eyes. "I know that look; that's the look that you have as a master prankster. Like that time you messed around with the Volleyball Team in Barnadette University."

"Wh-what? Me? Noooo - not at all~" she says, trying to play it down. Of course, Katie was right since she knew the younger Jess real well. The brunette had quite a number of tricks up her sleeve and could get a lot done if she willed it.

"Ohohoho, really? Why don't you share with us, then?" Katie asked with her arms folded.

"Weeeeell..." Jessica trailed off briefly. "Let me go ask Ms. Paige for something."

With that, the brunette walked off and trailed away just a bit, going to Ms. Paige since she believed that woman had something that she could use.

"Excuse me, Ms. Paige?" Jessica asked as if she was in a rush. "Hey sorry to bother you again - do you by any chance have the janitor's key? I uh- think it may have more cleaning tools. You know, more hand sanitizer and stuff just in case. Right?"

Jessica winked at Ms. Paige innocently, as if just asking for an amenity.

“Yep,I have it right here” Paige said as she handed it over

"Thanksies!" said the bubbly girl as she took it gleefuly in-hand. She then ran straight back through the office, going past Katie who did a double take to where Jess was running. In any case, the blonde didn't think twice before following, her dark court shoes clicking on the floor behind Jessica.

As Jess reached the closet, she promptly unlocked it and opened it up and turned on the light. Katie was right over her shoulder and looked at the small closet that one person could walk inside.

"Ugh, this closet looks dirty. Why do you wanna get in there, Jess?" asked the blonde. "Unless you're planning on locking the two of those in here and leaving. In which case, I'm all for it."

"Noooot exactly!" Jessica said. "We don't wanna... you know, get 'fired' and maybe not booked while we're at it. Police aren't suspended for coronavirus, Katie."

"Fair point," the blonde said.

Looking through the closet, Jessica stepped inside and scanned the shelves for useful tools. There was a wheelable trash bin, all sorts of bleach, chemicals, and cleaning agents. A broom, a mop, and a yellow mop bin that could be moved - as well as a few wet floor signs.

"Aha! Here it is," said the woman as she took out the bottle off a shelf and held it in her hand. Jessica then took out a baby wipe and while uncapping the bottle, she dabbed just a HINT of it on the cloth.

"What, are you suddenly trying to bleach your desk and wipe it?" asked Katie. Those twin blue eyes looked at the freckly girl go to work, wondering what she was up to now.

"Ahehe, not bleach Katie. This is something that's sometimes put into pool water to keep it clean. Chloroform~" Jessica said with a devious tone.

"No way," Katie said both scared and impressed by the tenacity of Jessica. "I thought you said police aren't taking vacations from Corona."

"Yes, but... since we're here during times of crisis, I'd like to think that putting us in danger is a crime of sorts, no?" the brunette chided.

"Huh," Katie said amused as she looked around and made sure the coast was clear. "So about this plan of yours - anything else you need?"

"See that old emergency fire rope? Grab that - oh, and if you run by my cubicle, you can open the lowest drawer in my desk and find a few spare accessories I brought in case my outfit ever got coffee spilled on it at work. You can take the ties and belts, mkay?"

"Really overprepared, but sure!" Katie said as she did what she was told and grabbed the essentials. These two women were in full swing to get ready.

After about five minutes, Katie went back to her desk with those supplies and sent a text to both Maddy and Paige. It read something along these lines:

'@Maddy, @Paige, go to Maddy's office and wait there. I will be there in a few minutes just to give you something in a bit. I am in a call with a customer, so just sit tight! -Katie'

Maddy and Paige looked at each other a bit confused. It seemed like an odd text coming from Katie but whatever. They made their way back to Maddys office, their high heels clicking on the marble floor the whole way.

After a moment, Katie arrived alone to the office, hands behind her back and her hair just a tad bit ruffled - as if she was busy with work, but not enough to hamper her looks.

"Heya, Jessica wanted me to give you two spare masks. If we're here at work all day, can't have our lovely higher-ups getting sick, can we?" Katie said in an overly nice tone.

She handed them the masks, allowing them to wear it on their faces as it was. These would surely prevent the spread of germs and allow the two women from getting sick, or at least decrease the odds of such.

"Well, back to work for me. Keep it safe you two~" Katie sang as she literally skipped out of the office and went back to her own cubicle.

It was like Maddy actually got through to her, and now the blonde of all people was working diligently as expected - no questions asked!

It was also a nice gesture, as expected from Jessica, to hand out some spare masks. Perhaps they had some of those in the janitor's closet without knowing?

Paige and Maddy both put their masks on. Maddy felt a bit silly with it covering her face. She spent a lot of time each morning perfecting her makeup. She worried that the mask would mess it up.

Katie sat idly by her cubicle, looking at the time and smiling as she exchanged looks with Jessica who had her own cubicle across from her on this office floor.
Jessica had a watch and would tell Katie when the time was ripe. The best part of this was the two women were unaware: there was a good hint of chloroform smeared along the insides of the masks.

The issue with chloroform was that the movies painted it so unrealistically; nobody could pass out from chloroform in just a few seconds of inhaling - it could take five minutes minimum or maybe longer. Though Jessica wasn't complaining when movies did their due diligence for viewers so nobody did anything rash. That didn't stop the cheeky young brunette, who had the perfect opportunity to make Paige and Maddy snooze away at work. The benefits of this would be that the masks were attached to their faces inconspicuously. After all, who would be so suspicious of such a nice gesture? It's not like the masks reeked of chloroform and smelled suspicious. Still, the good amount of chloroform within would eventually cause some drowsiness and passing out.

All they had to do was bide time, and Katie made sure to get the other tools at their disposal ready: those ties that were worn around the neck for a nice business look, some belts, and so on. The two devious women - partners in crime - would look at the time and wait patiently for their prey to give out...

Paige and Maddy had separate offices, divided by only a glass wall. Maddy was minding her own business, typing away when out of the corner of her eye she noticed Paige slump back in to her chair. Her body looked lifeless and she eventually sank to the floor. Maddy stood up to see what was the matter
and the lightheadedness set in. Before she knew it, Maddy was out as well.

While the two women were out, they were eventually handled by the pair of women as they were unconscious. The brunette and blonde, while going rogue now, were careful to check and make sure the two women were alive and perfectly well. Their masks were removed from their faces and discarded - not in any trash bin, but a trash chute that led to a dumpster which was collected and burned on a weekly basis. Good luck finding that piece of evidence.

Needless to say, both of the women were sat upon their comfortable reclining swivel chairs, and Paige was wheeled to Maddy's office by Katie, going around the glass wall as she moved her. They now sat both women in front of the large desk that Maddy worked at. The two women first and foremost made sure to tie the women up thoroughly.

Four belts were already used for that, and the last belt was used to fasten the bottom of the two swivel chairs together, so that neither of their chairs could move separately and wheel around annoyingly. The two would make sure escape was absolutely impossible for them. The two women had their legs raised up and resting on Maddy's table. Using the belts that Jessica had given her, Katie bound all four legs together on top of Maddy's table using one belt, and tightened it so that they couldn't escape. It was actually kind of cute - at least to Jessica - seeing Paige and Maddy's feet intertwined as if they were sharing a sleeping bag at a slumber party.

As for the ties, one was used to bind Maddy's right arm to the right arm rest of her chair, while another was used to bind Paige's left arm to the left arm rest of her chair. A third tie was used to properly bind both women's left and right arms together along the joined arm rest since their chairs were huddled next to each other. Adding on to that, both women had their midriffs fastened with belts going around to the backs of their chairs. They were now bound to the chairs firmly and couldn't jerk forwards or reel back as well with their chairs.

The last series of ties were used to more firmly bind the ankles of Paige and Maddy, tying their ankles to the edge of the desk and even looping around the heavy desktop computer's modem, using the weight of the heavy PC to keep them from moving their ankles around too much,

After doing all of that, the two women poked and tugged on the restraints. Jessica in particular was once a girl scout who learned a variety of knots to pitch down tents with, and Katie's grand uncle had a yacht so he taught her how to tie a real good knot when necessary.

With that, they seemed ready - and it had also been a while since the two women passed out. The blonde and brunette looked at each other, and they each took positions next to the women. Jessica bent over and placed her hands on her knees, looking at Maddy as she snoozed from the chloroform. She lightly spoke into Maddy's ear.

"Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty..."

Katie on the other hand just blew into Paige's ear, causing the other, younger former sorority girl to wince and shudder as she was uneasy during rest.

Slowly, Paige would try to fidget, which caused her right arm to move and occasionally tug on Maddy's left arm. Her ankles also tried to pull back only to find that they were firmly stuck, and even rested atop Maddy's legs which must've annoyed her as they moved.

Maddy started to stir. She woke up a bit groggy, her vision blurry. As she finally came too she attempted to sit up but couldn’t. She pulled back on her legs and realized they were stuck.

“What the fuck is going on?” she yelled as she yanked on the restraints. She noticed Paige was also conscious, surveying their predicament.

“Untie is this instance. That’s an order” Maddy barked as she continued to assess her situation. They’d used various items to bound her to the desk. Her sheer black nylon legs were intertwined with Paige’s sheer navy legs. Both girl’s heels still on

"Oh, look Jess - the big bad boss is awake," teased Katie. She was obviously enjoying the sensation, since this power trip was quite a fantasy. As the blonde had the upper hand on the older and mature bossy woman, she felt empowered and even enjoyed the idea of threatening her for compliance.

"Yeah, please let us go! I don't know how you did this, but this is insane, don't you think??" Paige begged, trying to be more level-headed since she knew she was in a compromising position and still felt a little weak and dizzy from being unconscious.

"Hm..." Jessica hummed. "No thank you - I think I like where you two are now, don't you agree?" said the brunette with folded arms.

This was a big surprise. Jessica, even when trying to stand out of line or ask for something aside from the status quo, was usually level headed, calm, or respectful and endearing. To think that she was also a part of this could be seen as a shock. Even if you assumed Katie coerced her or manipulated her to doing this, Jessica seemed to be totally on board with this idea for whatever reason!

"You know Maddy, it's not nice to sleep on company hours. How do you think that makes us workers feel?" said the brunette in such a teasing manner.

"Yeah! Fuck you," Katie laughed maniacally as she poked the side of Paige's head repeatedly.

"Ungh~ stoppit!" Paige groaned as she closed her eyes and winced.

“Leave her alone!” Maddy yelled. “What do you two want from us?”

"Well..." Jessica trailed off as she looked at the computer screen. Those hazel eyes gazed upon the screen as it was still on; Jessica was moving around and snooping through Maddy's work computer.

"Mind explaining this?" the brunette asked, with a less-than-enthused tone.

She made sure that Maddy looked at the screen, showing her that she was looking through the computer while she was passed out. E-mails, company policies, and other personal forms of communication that she could access since it was open. Maddy probably didn't expect to get knocked out, so Jessica had access to all of these sensitive files and documents with ease since no passwords were needed to be input.

At the very least, she could see that Maddy didn't send an e-mail to the higher ups and knew that these two women were keeping them here with little case. In any case, Jessica's anger could probably be subtly heard from her tone.

“Look, I’m just doing what’s best for the company, If you aren’t selling, we’re out of business“ Maddy replied with a growing sense of anxiety.

"Selling?! Is that what you're concerned about during this GLOBAL pandemic?" Jessica asked, incredulously. She loomed down in front of Maddy's face, her nose mere inches from the other woman's as she pouted and let her thoughts flow.

“Yea seriously, it’s what’s best for business”

"We don't get many calls anyways, and even if we do, can't we do it at home? Working with our phone and computer?" The brunette said.

"Yeah, as if we'd want to show up to work. Honestly, I wouldn't mind coming into work if I didn't have to see your stupid face, Madison~" Katie said.

“We know you’re more productive in the office, if we have to be here, you do to. So let us go or I’m writing you up” Maddy ordered.

"So write us up you dumb bitch!" Katie spoke up. "I'd love to see you try, given you're a bit... ahem... tied up at the moment.

While the women spoke, it was clear Maddy could hear some giggling mixed in with their speech.

"Ah! S-stappit, hehe~" giggled Paige again.

For some reason, she found this whole situation amusing. It would be apparent why if one could see Katie lightly wiggling her index fingernail under Paige's chin, and occasionally trailing it down the sides of her neck. It was quite a surprise how even the young lady's neck face area was a bit ticklish.

“Stop it, stop touching her, this is sexual harassment”

"Sexual harrassment?" asked Jessica, pondering for a moment. "What type of harassment do you call it when you kick my hand for trying to find my own nametag, hm?"

“That was an accident, I didn’t see your hand” Maddy replied

Jessica wasn't actually all that mad about the incident, and it was the thing that gave her this idea after all. How funny that such a small moment was the inspiration for this sadist's mind to create it.

"Ohohoho, I still wanna hear you say sorry," said the gleeful brunette.

She raised her hands in the air in front of Maddy. They began to wiggle, and in the air they slowly, sloooowly inched closer and closer to Maddy's bound form. They moved through the air as if Jessica was trying to intimidate the older woman. She was their boss, but the brunette was carefully looking at Maddy's face to see if she reacted or was scared in any way.

"Madison~" Jessica said as a teasing nickname. "Are you ticklish...?" she giggled.

“This is so childish. Ticklish? No not at all. I’m a 27 year old adult woman. Dont fucking touch me” Maddy stuttered nervously. On the exterior, gave off this pompous tough vibe. Oh the inside she was a big ball of fear and anxiety. She couldn’t handle being tickled, especially while immobile like this.

"Oh, okay. Let's cut it out, Katie. Madison said she wasn't ticklish," Jessica said with a sigh. She put her hands down and made a childish frown. It was like the freckly girl was a little disappointed.

"Then again if you're NOT ticklish, you don't mind if I do... this?" the brunette said aloud. That's when she may have felt it: Jessica reached her hands out and began to tickle and tease Maddy's neck, under her chin, and followed in Katie's example. Given that Katie Eckhart was the oldest of three sisters, she knew how to tickle. Jessica was fond of tickling others from time to time too and now she had more inspiration for effort than ever.

Maddy attempted to stay still but it was an involuntary reaction. Her neck shifted as she used her face to try and block the fingers.

"Oh, oop-" Jessica moved her fingers back as Maddy moved her neck to try and block the fingers. "Don't like that Madison?"

"Ah! Hehehehe AHHhehehehe!" laughed Paige as she shook just a bit.

Katie had moved on to tickling poor Paige's ribs, digging her fingers in and then moving her hands away - only to dig her fingers in once again.

Tickling and tickling, those nails raked and dug into the poor woman's blouse. It was evident Paige was struggling since her ankles were shuddering slightly against Maddy's legs. Every time Katie dug into her ribs, Paige jolted in her seat. Her face was turning a light shade of pink.

"Oh, you're so right Maddy. You're NOT ticklish - the only reason you're moving that big head of yours around is 'cause you don't want my fingers to touch you and spread germs, right?" Jessica spoke up.

"Don't worry, I PROMISE I won't touch you anymore, mkay?" teased the innocent brunette with freckles. That sounded promising.

"Maddy, do you remember about a month ago we had a Mardi Gras party?" Jessica suddenly spoke up - totally off topic from behind fired.

"I remember I wore a big purple and green feathery boa with my mask and beads, but it was real itchy and irritating so I left it in my desk.""...Good thing I kept it around for these, right?" smiled the freckly woman with such a cute, yet deviously EVIL smile. Jessica was looking at the more mature businesswoman like a rival as she held them up: Two Feathers.

A long, stiff dark purple feather that looked like an absolutely sadistic tickle tool, with a firm quill and defined soft top. The other feather was green, yet real fluffy and soft - as if it could be a nice feather duster with its ruffled ends.

"Tickle, tickle Maddy!" Jessica sang as she brought those two feathers forwards to tickle and tease her boss' face. The green feather tickled the right side of her neck and ear, with the frilly and fluffy ends brushing against her as the brunette flicked her wrist and wiggled it around vigorously. The purple feather teased the other side, using the straight edge of the feather to brush against her cheek, and move down the contours of her neck softly as the tip of the feather wiggled its plumes to tease and tickle her. The tip of the purple feather was stiff as it let its bristles wiggle and softly glide over her neck, even moving it up to brush the bridge of her nose for juuuuuust a second to irritate her and get her face all annoyed.

As the feathers stroked Maddy’s face she sealed her lips shut. Her entire head was trembling and her body began shifting uncomfortably in the seat

"Ahhh hee hee, M-Maddy! Gehehet them OFF!" Paige giggled and laughed, grunting on occasion to try and regain some composure.

Paige wasn't having it, but she couldn't do anything - she may have made it worse since she was constantly bouncing in her seat, rubbing her navy tights against Maddy's legs.

Jessica was audibly giggling at the sight of Maddy right now. Seeing the bossy woman brought to turmoil with some simple feathers along her face was quite a sight. Though she wanted to see more. That's exactly what she would be sure of.

"Awww, what's wrong Madison~?" Jessica giggles as she kept brushing the feathers, as if seeing which one tickled more. Was it the soft and fluffy feather that ruffled around like a feather duster and sweeping across that helpless skin? Or was it the more methodical, collected purple feather with a tip that honed in on ticklish targets and teased them with the lightest, most calculatingly devious touch?

"Tiiickle, tiiickle, tiiiiickle~" sang Jessica.

Katie, on the other hand was also giggling along with Paige, as she was still moving her French-manicured nails along the woman's ribs.

"Sexual harassment, huh?" the blonde said in reference to what the boss said earlier.

“Stop it with the fucking feathers” Maddy managed to blurt out.

That's when they stopped. IT all stopped. Katie stopped tickling, and the blonde stared deadpan at Madison. Paige tried to catch her breath, not saying anything yet. This all happened right after Maddy yelled.

Jessica held the two feathers in hand, but they were suspended in the air and not tickling yet. The brunette's hazel eyes locked with the blonde's blue eyes and they shared a knowing look. The brunette then looked back down to Maddy's eyes and had a look as if she lightly gasped in shock at what transpired.

"Madison... language! This is a work environment.” Jessica said sarcastically

Jessica set the feathers down on Maddy’s desk and once again raised her fingers. This time the brunette went ahead and reached her fingers right there under Maddy's helpless armpits which were slightly exposed since her arms were bound to the arm rests of the chair.

"Goochie gooochie~" Jessica sang in delight. "That's right - maybe with our help, you and Ms. Paige here can learn a thing or two about workplace ethic, manners, and language!"

Those fingers poked, prodded, and wiggled along the hollows of Maddy's helpless armpits as they pressed against the fabric of her clothing and right there. She knew the mature lady couldn't clamp down along her armpits.

Maddy’s head jerked hard to the left, then back to the right. Anything to release the tickle induced stress. Her jaw was clenched tight to try and hold in her giggles. Her erratic movements excited Jess.

"Good girl, Jess! She seems like she's almost as ticklish as Paige here," the blonde heartily beamed out.

"No way, I think Maddy here's more ticklish... she just needs a little push to get laughing. I mean, look how hard she’s trying not to laugh. I think she’s about to pop a blood vessel." Jess said.

Meanwhile, Paige was already giggly and had a face flushed with a reddish tint, blushing and panting between giggles.

"You know Jessica, you should give it a rest. Lookie here - Paige's laughing up a storm!" said the blonde.

"Ah, hee hee Ms. Eckhart, HAAA st-stoohohoop!" begged the woman in a giggle fit, occasionally letting out a squeal and peal of laughter.

The more Paige laughed, the more she shook. The only issue was really with the legs; Paige's feet kept twisting a bit in her binds and accidentally kept hitting Maddy's feet. Sometimes it'd be sudden, but it was almost like she was accidentally hitting those heels and nearly kicking them off or loosening them from Maddy's feet. Maddy curled her toes to try and hang on the to heel, but the sheer nylon material that covered her feet made the heel slide around much easier.

"You heard 'em Jess - Maddy isn't ticklish," said the blonde.

"Oh yeah? Maybe it's easy for you to say - Paige is probably so ticklish, her HAIR can be ticklish," the brunette said in a cute and pouting tone.

This conversation was taking a turn for the worse it seemed...

Paige’s squealing laughter was filling the room. Maddy was desperately fighting the urge to laugh as her body squirmed and bounced in her seat.

Jessica suddenly stopped, giving Maddy a much needed breather. Her fingers still poked and prodded the armpits a bit but they retracted soon enough. She then came to a stand and looked at Katie.

"Why don't we switch then? I'm sure Paige will appreciate my feathers, hm? Go on and try to make boss woman here giggle," Jess said.

"That a challenge? You're on," said Katie. In truth, the blonde was a cunning and devious one. She butted heads with her colleagues at times and could get really heated behind Maddy - sometimes complaining about the boss behind her back.
If anything, this blonde was all too excited to tickle torture her boss until she was crying and losing her mind!

Katie moved around while Jessica picked up those feathers again and instead moved to Paige's side, wiggling the feathers in the air as they inched closer to Paige. The younger assistant looking in horror and shook her head, as if begging for this to end.

"N-no! Stoppit! You two, for REAL this has gone lo-hoong ennn ugh ff haha HAAA hehehehaaa~!" Paige devolved into a series of helpless, girly giggles as those feathers made quick work of her. It was hard to be taken seriously when she had a cheesy ear to ear grin and was too ticklish to formulate proper words.

The feathers were teasing her all over, with the green fluffy one tickling all around her neck and even her collarbones, sometimes slipping down close to her cleavage. It didn't matter how much she shifted and tried to move her shoulders and cover her neck - there was always an opening made. The purple one flickered and tickled the underside of her nose for just a moment, while her ears were also teased with the more delicate tip of the purple feather as it swooped in for the kill to make her absolutely laugh helplessly. Paige was sweating now from the heated laughter and if it got worse, she'd be drenched in it and even crying - ruining her makeup.

"Ah-ah-ah, I'm right over here," Katie said as she snapped her fingers to get Maddy's attention. Those twin blue eyes - like sapphires - were staring with at Maddy with a devious grin to accompany them.

Katie was subtly conveying to Maddy: 'you are going to get this you bitchy boss and there's nothing you can do about it' through looks alone.

“Seriously leave us the fuck alone and untie us now or you two are fired.” Maddy screamed as she pulled wildly against her restraints. Paige was attempting to chime in and beg but could only manage her broken words that were overtaken by girly squeals.

"Fired?" Katie looked around a bit. "I don't think so, hun. I don’t feel fired.”

She then suddenly reared her terrifyingly-nice French manicured nails, lunging them at the helplessly bound boss and gripping her ribs before shaking them as her fingers clutched the poor woman.

She scratched, poked, prodded, and wiggled them before suddenly darting her hands down as if they were spiders, gliding them down her sides as the fingers moved and bucked, skittering along her sides as if they were insects crawling over her.

"Try firing me when you can't even write us a pink slip, huh?" Katie giggled.

As soon as Katie’s nails made contact with Maddy’s ribs she shrieked and erupted with laughter. “Eeeeeenooooeheheheheheheheheheh” Maddy’s body tossed around in her seat as much as the bonds allowed

"Ahhhahahaha, there we go!" Katie giggled in victory. She had finally humiliated the woman - it was so hard to take their boss seriously when she was laughing like a little girl. Katie didn't stop though; her manicured nails continued to skitter and tickle along Maddy’s blouse, occasionally squeezing her sides. Those fingers enjoyed touching the bossy HR girl and trying to see how her laughter changed.

"Now, boss~" Katie said as she held Maddy's chin with her fingers. Looking up at Maddy's face, she continued to speak in such a dominant and devious tone. "It seems like me and Jess here are gonna have ta tickle ya, and tickle ya, and TICKLE ya until you laugh your pretty little heart out... ahem, and hopefully give out while you're at it. ANYWAYS - Jess?"

“Stahahahaappp ithehehehehe pleeaaheheheheesseee” Maddy begged through her roaring laughter.

"Oh-oh? What's wrong, boss? I thought you said you were 27 and oh-so NOT ticklish~" Katie teased. "I think I'm gonna win this little game, Jessica~"

"Stappit! HAA HAA you heard HEE HEE HER! YOU'RE Hhhaaaa f-fired!" Paige repeated, trying to get them to stop and whatnot.

"No can do, sweetheart," Jessica giggled as she continued tickling Paige with the feathers, moving lower as her hands parted the woman's shirt a bit. Her sleeves were rolled up a bit and her shirt was rolled up a bit to expose the belly.

The feathers then wiggled along Paige’s bare sides and belly, making her laugh silently and then giggle more in annoyance as she was forced to laugh. Paige shook her head side to side and grit her teeth in a smile as she groaned in between laughter. This torment kept going on and on and it was humiliating AND infuriating!

“You know this would have made a great initiation for your sorority Paige” Jess started. “I’m just not sure if you would have made it as a pledge. You’re literally sooo ticklish.”

"Now what was it you said, Maddy? You want to fire us?" Katie said, snickering as she suddenly moved her fingers back towards the helpless boss' midriff. She scratched and tickled her nails against Maddy's sides, as if she was trying to count each one of her bitchy superiors ribs.

"If we're fired, where's our severance pay and benefits, huh? Our pink slips? Oh - if we're fired then I guess we have nothing to lose, huh??" Katie laughed maniacally. She continued to tickle as well as Jessica working her feathers and even fingers now all over Paige. The moment Jessica had squeezed Paige's hips, the assistant went wild and let out a high pitched squeal, which caused Paige to kick her foot while it was still bound.

That last action of Paige's caused one of her high heels - The left one - to literally fly off her sole and off her navy tight-clad foot! Her high arched size 6 foot now had no protection. The shoe flew just a few inches into the air and hit the floor hard with a thud, catching Katie and Jessica's attention and ceasing their tickling briefly.

Maddy’s subordinates had reduced her and her assistant into a couple of giggling little girls. Their faces both bright red and tears rolling down their face. Their eyeliner and makeup started to run down their cheeks. They used this brief break to try and recompose themselves.

That burst of laughter and all the happenings of Paige going crazy and dropping one of her shoes was quite a sight in the room. Of course, Katie quickly started tickling again since she really didn't wanna stop and was absolutely eager to see her boss humiliated even further. She just got her to cry, so why not have her beg until she was practically willing to give anything she demanded?

"Wow," Jessica said as she bent down and picked up Paige's shoe from behind the large table. She looked at it, and then to Paige's foot clad in her navy tight quivering as it felt the cold air. "Hey Katie, I guess I really AM the better tickler."

"Whaaaat? I'm the one who cracked this nut," Katie said as she looked back to the laughing, helpless woman. "See? Look at her - awwww, is poor Maddy crying like a wittle baby?" The blonde taunted as she took in a smile at the sight. Lowering her hands, those fingers then squeezed the poor woman's hips and moved on to vigorously tickle her belly and reduce her to an even bigger mess than Paige.

"Well I tickled Paige soooo much, that she literally kicked her heel off. I mean, isn't it amazing to tickle someone so hard their shoes literally fly off?" Jessica said, looking at Paige who was breathing and quite a mess at the moment.

"Mmm, you may be right Jess," Katie said. "How about we keep tickling and seeing if we can get their shoes to fly riiiight off, huh? All we have to do is find that right spot, isn't that right Maddy?"

With that, the blonde brazenly reached her fingers underneath Maddy's breasts, tickling the underboob and then snaking her fingers back around the sides, scratching the ribs through the blouse, and once again moving higher until two fingers were wiggling irritatingly under the armpits of the helpless bossy woman.

“Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Maddy screamed with laughter. As the finger explored under her tits and around her ribs.

Jessica didn't miss a beat in rushing back to the side of Paige, putting the heel down on the table, and squeezing Paige's hips.

Maddy squeezed her toes even tighter to get a grip of her loosing heels. Her own bucking and flailing combined with Paige’s constant kicking. She knew they wouldn’t stay on much longer.

Paige squealed and screamed before devolving into laughter again, but she clenched her toes and her other foot held on to her heel as if it was her last hope. "HHHHAAA AAHHHH AH! AH-YAK! YAAA HAAAAHAHAHAHA!" she laughed.

"That's right! Goochie goochie goochie goochie goo!" Katie said to Maddy right to her face as her fingers ruthlessly tickled and tormented her upperbody, lowering it with such a malicious manner as she went ahead and scrawled her fingertips in such ticklish fashion.

Maddy’s knees were bucking up and down so hard that her right heel started to slide off. It was now just barely dangling along the tops of her toes. She tried to rotate her foot a bit to keep it from falling, but it was impossible to concentrate while being tortured.

With the heel sort of slipping off, Katie occasionally turned her head back and forth, seeing she was having a potential win in this little game. Still, she was struggling since the heel was still on, and her bratty boss was just refusing to let go of it. That's when she decided to kick things up a notch and explore more ticklish areas.

"By the way boss, maybe if you just agree to not fire us, we'll stop tickling ya, hm??" Katie taunted deviously.

"I dunno, I wonder what Paige here thinks of that, amiright Kat?" Jessica asked her, all the while still tickling poor Paige. She set the feathers down on the table once again and then vigorously scribbled her fingertips all over the poor assistant's sides, moving them up and down and then honing in around the belly button.

Jessica's fingers now worked the poor woman's belly, which shook Paige to the core - literally. All the while Katie decided it was best to move lower, and she squeezed Maddy's hips. She squeezed them repeatedly and in odd intervals so she couldn't expect when the blonde would squeeze her hips, then moved her hands down to those thighs.

Maddy and Paige were both in agony. Squealing and laughing in a harmonic unison as every ticklish spot on their bodies were discovered. The lower Katie went on Maddy’s body, the louder the screams became.

Katie once again brazenly let her hands run down and - since Maddy's legs were positioned in a way that they were up and propped onto the table - effortlessly grabbed the hem of her skirt and lowered it down the woman's thighs to expose her more in an embarrassing manner.

"Well, Maddy? I'm waiting~" she teased, as if asking for an answer.

Paige was laughing and shrieking at times, shaking and moving her shoeless foot against Maddy's foot, accidentally bumping them with her toes and hitting the heels as she bucked in her own chair helplessly. Katie continued to tickle and tickle and absolutely TICKLE the poor bound boss by moving her hands down the fabric along her legs. She reached her hands down and underneath the thighs, tickling the back of the woman's thighs. She scratched and wiggled those manicured nails underneath the thighs that hung loose - as if trying to get the poor woman to laugh more and more.

"Gooch, gooch, gooch, goochie goochie!" she sang aloud as she scratched and scribbled the fingers along the back of her thighs, and even moving up to just along the back of her knees, right before those ankles where they were sitting and resting atop the desk.

“Okayahahaha hahahahah okayahahaha haha stahahahahapppp” Maddy continued attempting to beg for them to stop.

"Madison, I hope you realize me and Katie can sue if you fire us," she giggled. "After all, we're only TICKLING you~" said the brunette.

"Yeah," Katie jumped into the conversation. "What're you gonna write on the slips or tell the judge? That we TICKLED you silly? How embarrassing for a grown woman such as yourself.”

"Where's the proof?" Jess giggled, knowing damn well there weren't security cameras on this floor since this was a low-crime area.

If anything, she picked tickling specifically because of how effective it was, but also because of how hard it was to prove anything. I mean, who could possibly believe that they were tickled and it caused problems? Not to mention they could just as easily knock out these two bound women once again and get rid of the bondage and even play it out as a bad dream. Needless to say, they were sure that they wouldn't be fired. After all, it'd look bad in the press if people found out they were harassed by their boss while being kept at their workplace during such a crisis. Heck, Jessica or Katie could even take the sensitive information and e-mails off of Maddy's computer right there and use it as blackmail. It was just too funny to Jessica, but Katie was absolutely LOVING the idea of bringing down her boss a peg or two with something so simple.

"The real crime here is you, Maddy. I thought you said you were in control - look honey, your makeup's running!" Katie teased her some more.

She looked again and saw the heel just barely dangling for dear life on Madison's toe, begging for perch.

Maddy was given a short break. “Okay fine” she said as she tried to catch her breath. “If you let us go now, you’re not fired. But Paige and I’s weakness stays between us”

"Hmmm..." Katie said as she walked around the table, moving to both of your feet. Jessica just watched as the blonde pondered to herself, even though the brunette and her had hair own ideas. The blonde eyed the one heel that was dangling from the woman's toes, and then looked back at Maddy's eyes. "As far as I see it, you're under no position to fire us, and we have the upper hand."

“Don’t you fucking dare” Maddy Scorned

"I agree with Katie," Jessica said. "How about you finally allow us to work from home?" asked the brunette, as she reached over and lightly wiggled her fingers along Maddy’s neck, tickling her a little while she tried to respond.

"...With a raise," Katie said, tapping her index finger along the tip of the woman's heel - as if that menacing fingernail was threatening to tickle her right then and there.

“I caahahahannyty I caaannnt let you do that”

"Yes, a raise!" Jess said, completely ignoring her saying she couldn't do it. These two were like dealing with immature brats while babysitting, except they had their boss firmly bound to her chair along with her lesser cohort. They were gonna milk out as many benefits as they could, and make sure they got what they wanted.

“Look I can probably do the work from home, I can’t just give out raises though. We need approval from a higher ranking manager for those”

"Really?" Katie asked, as her lone finger continued to tap the sole of the heel, tapping it and making a noise as she touched the hard material of the heel. She then lightly grabbed the heel with a thumb and index finger wrapped around it. She gave it a few light tugs, but not enough to pull it off the foot - just trying to scare the woman.

"Soooo... put in some word with management," Jessica said. "After all, you can say such LOVELY things about us, can't you? That we're angels - that we work to the bone - and that we're soooo deserving of it!"

"Hm," Jessica thought aloud. "You know Maddy... where’s your cell phone?" Jessica asked out of the blue, as if she had some ideas. Katie wondered what she was on to, until her eyes lit up and those beautiful blue eyes followed in that devious pattern that Jess had. That sort of devilish look.

“What does my cell phone have to do with anything?” Maddy asked

"Ohoho, maybe THIS has something to do with this?" Jessica said as she moved over to the poor woman's sides and began to move her hands along her hips, tickling her as she tried to search for any pockets and see if she had her phone. "Or maybe it's in her handbag or something?"

Maddy shrieked as she was once again forced to giggle and shift around in her seat.

Katie also glanced around the desk in case Maddy's phone was anywhere there, and tried to help Jess in finding the boss' cell since it was another useful piece of ammo to have fun with.

In the meanwhile, Katie ran a finger along the sole of Paige's helpless navy foot, tickling through the fabric as she lightly poked it and teased it with her index finger.

The hard jerking reactions were pleasant and she laughed at how Paige was already looking afraid and giggling with a wide, reluctant smile.

"Cough it up, girl!" Katie demanded. "Or else your little lackey gets more." The blonde continued to lightly stroke and tease Paige's sole, not outright tickling it but hovering her finger around it and giving a little scratch to the heel or the side of the foot to keep her shuddering And yelping.

"Found it!" Jess said as she hoisted up the phone that she stole. Grabbing the bound boss' index finger resting on the armrest, she forced her to unlock her phone via fingerprint in one swift motion, thus unlocking the phone. With that done, she continued to mischievously look around and snoop through her phone - namely the text messages.

"Soooo... how about we beg your boyfriend to tickle you and say you love it? Hmm?" Jessica teased as she was wondering the limitless things she could do.

"Oh, or make her write a posts on all of her social media about how absolutely TICKLISH she is, Jess!" Katie said in excitement, as they thought up ways to humiliate her even more. The threats kept looming over and piling on.

"Oh, is that the number for Sara from Management?" Jess asked, looking at the contacts and business group chats.

"No way, really?" Katie asked, hearing a familiar name from within the company. If it was that easy, they were surely going to benefit from this.

“No don't. Put my phone away stop it.” Maddy yelled

"No way, really?" Katie asked, hearing a familiar name from within the company. If it was that easy, they were surely going to benefit from this.

"Hmmm... maybe we can work from home AND get that raise. Isn't that right, Madison~?" Jess teased, continuing to poke her.

“It doesn’t wooooeeeeerrrrkkk that wayyeheheehe” Maddy replied through her giggles.

Katie then slowly lowered her index finger on Paige's exposed foot, tickling the navy fabric sloooowly as she let the lone finger come to a line as it slid down the woman's arch to her heel. Slowly, like a snail, it slid down from the ball of her foot, going down the sole as that finely manicured nail teased her arch, following her foot if it moved, and then down to the base of the heel... only to back up, up, and up all the way to the base of the toes as it passed the arch again in the same slow speed. When it came down and went across a third time, she interchanged her tickling pattern to a more side-to-side approach.

Paige’s cherry red nail polish had a purplish hue through the sheer navy material. It was only one nail and she was already laughing controllably. Her ankle rotated to try and make her foot avoid the homing fingernail.

“Not my feeeheheheheheheheeeettt” Paige begged. She pulled wildly on the ankle restraints. Her knees bent up off the table, then slammed back down as she kicked her foot forward. It was clear to Katie that she’d struck gold when it came to Paige’s delicate nylon encased feet.

"Tickle, tickle, tiiiickle~" Katie sang out, staring menacingly at Madison as if to indicate she was next.

“Don’t do it. Please, don’t touch my fucking feet.” Maddy pleaded in a dire panic

After another minute Katie went ahead and stopped attacking Paige's foot... and snaked her index finger underneath Maddy’s foot and between the sole of her heel. The shoe that was hanging from her toes and held by Katie was now put to the test as Katie finally scratched the nylon-covered foot with her manicured nail.

The second Katie made contact with her foot, Maddy let out yet another loud muffled squeal through her tightened lips. “Mmmmmmmppppphhhheeeee” She kicked as hard as she could but her foot barely budged.

The sheer material was now subject to the tickling of the blonde's merciless fingernail, scratching it and scribbling. It didn't matter how her foot wanted to move - if anything it was now victim of one itty bitty lonely index finger that tried to make friends with a big, oh-so-ticklish foot! Tickling and tickling, swirling, flexing, turning, and wiggling - that finger seemed to be an expert in tickling. It was slow and methodical, with the finger being well-thought out in how it moved and teased the poor woman's foot. The blonde then looked to her partner in crime.

"Hey Jess, how about you tickle those two from there, and I'll take care of their feet, that fine?"

It took only a matter of seconds to break Madison. “AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE PLEEEAAAHEHEHEHESSEEE” Maddy laughed and bucked uncontrollably. This was absolutely unbearable for her.

"Gotcha, Katie!" Jessica said with delight as she still held the phone, and then looked surprised at Maddy's reactions. She snickered at the sound after she witnessed this. "Aww, I guess I got the short end o' the stick. Ah well. It looks like Maddy here has some very very ticklish feet though."

The blonde continued to tickle Maddy. The nylon heel was spared, but now the poor woman's arch was tickled as the finger moved higher. The poor arch was tickled as the fingertip moved wherever it could, worming its way between the space of her sole and foot as it teased and tormented her. Katie, turning her head sideways, noted that Paige wasn't getting any love and decided to accommodate the poor gal too.

"Awww, sorry we're leaving you out hun. How about... you both see who can keep your heels on the longest.” she said as she also stroked a finger down Paige's foot.

They found Maddy and Paige’s greatest weakness. Extremely ticklish feet. It was the most ticklish spot on both their bodies and they were being fully exposed. Both women were laughing hysterically, ripping at their bonds to no avail.

Katie was now moving both hands as her index fingers scratched and mix-matched patterns on each foot - each of them like tendrils as they quivered and teased the warm soles of the women's feet through their sheer materials. The poor navy blue foot twitched and bucked while Madison's dark nylons were made to be scratched and teased while still holding onto that shoe.

"Mahadiiieee just HE-HA! G-Give 'eHEM THEIR R-RAISE!" Paige laughed, not bothering to tell them to stop and instead begging and pleading with her boss to give in.

"Yeah, you heard her ya bitch! Go on or I'll tickle these helpless lil' piggies of yours Maddy," taunted the blonde.

“Maddy aren’t you almost 30?” Jess asked. “I didn’t know bitchy, stuck up business women could have such ticklish feet. The employees here are going to lose a lot of respect for you.”

"Oh, I think you're right. I don't think I could work for a boss if I found out she was so helplessly ticklish! She's laughing like a lil' girl! I think these ultra sheer tights make her feet even more ticklish.” Katie snickered.

Those fingers continued to swirl and inch along the crevices of their feet, moving around the meshy material that was the fabric along their feet. Teasing and scratching through it as it offered no protection, the blonde and brunette took in the sights and enjoyed them. A lot. Jessica even got the phone ready with a text messaging app and then spoke to Maddy.

"Hey, Ms. Ticklish Boss, what are you gonna write to Management for our raises? the brunette asked.

Katie took a minute and inspected the girl’s tights. Wherever the nylon material stretched a little extra, like along their knees, heels and toes, it was so sheer that it was nearly completely see through. She then lowered her index fingers back down to the heels, scratching and teasing the women's stockings respectively on one foot each. It was at the same time and there was no break from this hellish game.

Speaking of Hell, that’s where Maddy was right now. She’d reached silent laughter as she gasped for air. Every deep breath in turned into her snorting.

"Hello? Hellooooo?" Jessica called out to the silently laughing boss, knowing she was so ticklish that she was practically breathless. Jessica didn't give her remorse as she simply reached her fingers down and began to wiggle her fingers loosely over Madison's right knee. She let her fingers dance and tease the knee over the nylon fabric, occasionally pinching right above the kneecap.

"Hey, 'cheeky ticklish girl,' can you stop laughing and act like a grown-up for once? I asked what to tell Management," she said.

Maddy couldn’t respond, her entire body looking like it was being electrocuted. Her knees bucked up and down slamming against the desk.

Katie was a real pain, since she continued to tickle and tickle their soles, but Paige seemed to finally had enough from her foot as she squealed when the blonde's finger ran over the middle of her arch. With a kick and a shake, she accidentally kicked off Maddy’s dangling heel - finally falling to a floor with a loud thud.

The cool air could more completely be felt around Maddy's warm long slender size 8 foot - her right foot to be more specific, as the women were down to one heel each. Maddy flexed her toes, the bright office lights reflected off her white toe polish. Katie took the time to laugh and to celebrate, she moved her fingers up... and up... and up!

Now, Maddy was probably feeling a lone index finger scratching and dancing along her toes, curling and unfurling as it did with a wiggle and continuous tickles. Her manicured French nail continued to scratch lightly at the dark sheer material, wiggling the finger along the toes as it moved all kinds of ways around them. Sideways and across, or sometimes even poking and trying to lightly scratch in between the toes. Heck, she even began to try and tickle each individual toe through the fabric with her pinkie finger.

Paige wasn't spared either, as Katie's other hand was already working over her toes like they were piano keys and she was Beethoven composing one of his amazing symphonies. In short, both women were thoroughly screwed as the blonde expert tickler began to have fun with their toes.

“Nahahahahahaatttt myyyhehehehee tooeeehehehesss” Paige squealed

“I cahahahahahantttt I cahahahaant taaaakkkeeehehe anyyeemoreheheheheheh” Maddy continued to bed. She’d never been tickled like this in her life. At most it would last a few second until she kicked whoever tickled her. This was pure torture.

"Jess! What're you waiting for? It's clear that Maddy's not gonna comply with the phone right now, so why don't we encourage her? Still think you're the better tickler?" the blonde said to her partner, to which Jess didn't just take such a statement. She accepted any challenge thrown at her, and folded her arms as she walked around the table.

"Oh?" she asked. "So, what is it then - making them laugh the loudest?" asked the freckly woman, only to earn a shake of the head from her blonde friend.

"No no, let's see who can tickle them so much that their last heel falls off. Maybe a bonus could be how much we get 'em laughing too, hm?" Katie asked Jessica, only to then turn around and look at the two women. "Oh - and I hope you two ladies are ready, because I'm so nice that I'll even give you a chance to win!"

“No fair, mine is already hanging off” Paige complained

"Really?" Jess asked with a wry grin as she looked at those two, moving closer to Maddy's foot as she gave it a few pokes to test how ticklish she was. "Hmm, still a ticklish little girl - I'm sure I could break her if it's her feet. These HAVE to be her most ticklish spot. I’ve never seen a grown woman with such ticklish feet before.”

Katie then looked at Paige an tutted. "Not fair? We shouldn't even be at work during a - ahem - GLOBAL PANDEMIC, but you don't see us complaining~" teased the blonde. "Aaanyways, whoever wins gets to be untied and let go. Isn't that nice?"

Whether this was truth or lie - one could guess, but it was probably the latter. Still, if they offered a chance to let someone go, wouldn't it be nice to actually be freed from the torment of ticklish distress? Either way, Katie was eager to get back to wrecking Paige.

"Ready Jess?" the blonde teased.

Jessica nodded and then looked at the women. "Five..." she said aloud in a countdown, holding her hands in the air.

“Please don’t” Maddy sobbed “we can figure this out. You don’t have to torture us anymore. We can’t handle it”

"Four..." both of them said together, wiggling their fingers in the air as they descended closer and closer to the feet.

“Just not my feet please” Paige pleaded

"Three..." they said, their fingers inching closer to the poor fabric-laden feet.

"Two-" both of them said, but Jess was a cheater and started anyways. She immediately began to reach her finger down and tickle without waiting for Katie.

With the brunette excitedly tickling the foot, she started out and immediately tickled without the blonde able to react as fast. Jessica's fingertip was poking, prodding, and tickling as she slid her fingertip lazily in a looped fashion, making figure-8s on the sole of Maddy's foot.

Maddy screamed and started thrashing wildly.

“Aaaahahahahahahaha nooohehehehehahah”

"Tickle, tickle! Ahaha, don't think I forgot how you kicked this poor finger of mine," said the brunette."

"Hey, Jess! No fair!" Katie groaned as she immediately brought her own finger and scratched around Paige's foot. She focused on specific spots of Paige's foot, tickling her foot through the navy blue tight. That finger scratched, teased, and tickled around the arch, heel, and under the toes.

"Ohhhh omigosh, Maddy. You are CRAZY ticklish!" giggled Jess. "You're 27 and you're probably more ticklish than me and Katie combined.

Maddy’s remaining heel started to slide off as her legs bucked and her feet kicked. She tried her best to hang on for dear life.

Jessica continued to tickle and torment Maddy's foot to make sure she got ahead of the game compared to Katie. She tried to poke, prod, and tickle the foot to find which spots were most ticklish. Jessica decided to move her hand down and wiggle her fingertip around the woman's heel. She tickled the woman's heel as she scratched it devious. Jess really loved the heel as a tickle spot - if anything, she really felt like it was a great spot to tickle. Why? The arches were REAL ticklish, but they could be curled and feet could wiggle around to protect them a bit. Toes could clench, curl, and wiggle for some help. As for the heels however - they were the base stump of the foot that were just huge ticklish targets waiting for her reach!

"Tickle, tickle Maddy! You wanna win, doncha?" she taunted. The finger scratched and scrawled in circles around and around her heel, wiggling it all around.

It was just way too cute for Jess to stop as she felt the exhilarating rush of making her boss laugh and cry helplessly. If anything, the young freckly woman didn't think that she was gonna be able to do this at any time soon.

Both Maddy and Paige’s high heels dangled on the tips of their toes. One more stroke along the right spot would send them flying.

It was getting VERY close now, with Katie scratching and deviously wiggling her foot along the interior. The blonde maniacally scratched the arch and moved her finger up to Paige's instep.

"Mmmm!" Jess groaned and noted how close she was to winning. Instead of continuing what she was doing, she moved her finger to the other foot and began tickling Maddys' other foot - the one her heel hung off from.

"Aaaaah, as the judge-" Katie began suddenly while still tickling "You also have to get a pedicure with us, Maddy. Bi-weekly, we always get mani-pedis together; how do you think our nails are so good for tickling?"

With Jess digging into her toes and adding in tickling a second foot. Maddy was given the extra jolt needed for her heel to come flying off. It bounced across the floor almost in slow motion.

"Yeah, it'd be real nice to see how 'professional' you are in the spa, right Maddy-" Jessica gasped as the heel fell onto the floor, with a deafening thud among their silent laughter.

"AH! AHHAHAHHAHA YES!" Jess cheered like a child as she won the game.

"Oh, goodness - Maddy loses!" Jessica giggled as Katie joined in and laughed with her friend.

"H-hey! Can... ha... you... huh... l-let me go, now?!" Paige asked, probably breathless from laughter.

“No pedicures for me” Maddy started. “I’m too ticklish I always do my own feet. You have no idea how embarrassing it is for me to have the bottoms of my feet scrubbed in public.”

"I'm amazed Maddy - I expected you to last a bit longer. Are your poor feet so ticklish that you were beaten by a girl who just graduated college?" the brunette said.

"No pedicures?" Katie called out as she looked at Jessica. "Ohohohokay." The blonde suddenly reached over and scratched the fingers along the woman's bound right foot, while Jessica caught on and joined in to tickle the left foot. It feels like both women were now combining to tickle each of Maddy's feet. Paige was left sitting helplessly, but it was probably clear they had NO intention of actually letting her go.

"I'm sorry Maddy, but as I recall - you're not the one in charge now, are you?" she said.

“Okayyahahahahehehe okayyayayahhe I agreeeheheheheheheh” Maddy screamed

"Good girl," Katie said as she patted the woman's toes. "Hey, Jessica... what was that game that we all played?"

"Huh?" asked Jessica. She pondered for a moment before she smiled and grinned, pointing her finger up and then coming to realization. "Ohhh right. The one that goes... this little piggy went to the market~" she said, grabbing Maddy's right big toe.

Maddy closed her eyes and bit down on her bottom lip, hard. Just her toe being held had her on the verge of giggles. She tried to focus on blocking it out.

It was humorous to see that now they entirely lost all respect for the poor Maddy, giving her such a childish tickle game as they danced around with the fact that she'd be having pedicures with them.

"This little piggy-" Katie sang along, this time lightly grasping one of Paige's big toes with two fingers - much to the assistant's chagrin.

"Hmmm, we MIGHT consider stopping Maddy... if you admit you like it," Jessica said gleefully, holding something in-hand as she pointed something hidden from Maddy's view, yet close to her chest.

"Ohhh, yes - go on and tell us how much you love it!" said the blonde as she began to tickle Paige more and more - this time using one finger from both hands to tickle each of Paige's feet. The assistant was now giggling and laughing, kicking up more of the helpless squealing in the office space.

The two women were absolutely wrecking the helpless office ladies and now taking every ounce of respect and making demands. If anything, they were gonna make sure the woman talked as much as they wanted them to - AND to take what they wanted as the icing on the cake.

“But I don’t love it. I clearly can’t stand it” Maddy replied. Sounding defeated.

"Tell us you LOVE it, Maddie," Jessica repeated. "This little piggy stayed home~" she said, tickling the next toe through the sheer fabric now, wiggling her pinkie finger with such ticklish torment. It was clear what the brunette was doing.

This got the reaction she was looking for out of Maddy. Let let out a muffled squeal followed by giggles “mmmpphhhhehehehehehehe”
Just her toes being lightly held broke her.

"Yeah Maddy, look at you - you're so smiley and giggly. I don't think I've seen you any happier since I began working with you~" Jessica said.

“I looohahahahavvvveee itttt” Maddy finally said reluctantly

"AH-HA!" Jessica giggled, holding up what she had and revealing something. The freckly brunette's fingers still worked along the woman's foot, tickling it while Paige suddenly shrieked in laughter. She squealed and squirmed as Katie continued to wiggle her fingertips along both of Paige's stockinged soles.

"Lookie lookie little Miss Maddy~" Jessica said, holding her boss' phone in her hand. The camera light was on, and it was CLEAR she was recording this. It wasn't live or anything, but now Jessica revealed the screen and showed she had this on video.

"I can just cut that whole beginning portion of the video - like heeeere - aaaand..." Jessica hummed, her thumbs working tirelessly on the phone for a few seconds, ceasing Maddy's tickling briefly. "There!" she said aloud.

"I have VIDEO PROOF of you saying you loooove being tickled~" said Jessica. "What if I go ahead and send it to anyone?" Jessica teased. "Oh, I wonder what they'd think - you asking to be bound and tickled because you LOVE it, huh?"

“Don’t you fucking dare” Maddy yelled

Katie giggled at the logic and humor behind this. As if they didn't have enough blackmail or enough of an edge over these ladies. Now, the brunette was even threatening to tickle torture the poor woman.

"Really? You don't want me to send this to your boyfriend?" Jessica asked, hovering over the video on the phone.

"Oh, or Sara from Management? Who knows what her bosses would think?" Katie said.

"Yeah," Jessica agreed. "It'd be funny to send it, then PRETEND to accidentally have sent it while begging them not to watch it."

"Or-" Katie interjected. "We can go ahead and forget the video... if you call Management and agree to give us raises?"

Katie then continued to tickle Paige's feet, earning more bucking and laughing from an already tired and tuckered out girl. She laughed and squealed, then finally shouted something out.

"AHALRIGHT, MADDY PLEHEASE JUST DO IT!"

“Okay fine. Just please, no more tickling. Paige and I have had enough.” Maddy said. She looked over at Paige who was bright red and drenched in sweat. She had a disheveled look as strands of hair covered parts of her face. “I’ll get you raises and get pedicures with you every other week.”

Jessica walked around to the poor, helpless bound woman and showed the phone she had in her hand. That thumb of hers then tapped on the contact list and moved down to 'Sara Goodwyn from Management.'

“And Paige has to come to pedicures as well.” Maddy snuck in the minute detail.

"WHA- ME?!" Paige looked and begged. She looked at Maddy like she was a boss who totally betrayed her - threw her under the bus, even!

"Yes, you!" said Jess in agreement. "Wouldn't it be a shame for the poor cheaky ticklish boss to do it without her friend?" the brunette teased, lightly pinching Maddy's cheek. She continued to humiliate her, saying she needed Paige in order to survive the tickling.

"I guess now you know Paige," Katie said. "Our boss is a bitch, but she's a real childish, helpless, TICKLISH little girl under that skin. She needs her little Paige bear so she isn't a giggly wreck."

"Ugh, no!" Paige begged, only to gasp and squeal at the touch of Katie's nails on her soles.

"Oookay, now remember Maddy..." Jessica spoke. "I'm gonna make a call with Sara. You're gonna talk with her and put in a good word with her, HOWEVER, my thumb is gonna be hovering on the mic icon. If you so much as sound like you're gonna scream, beg, or say anything, I'll mute it and maybe even cut the call."

"I can always follow up on Sara with a text, saying that connection is bad or whatever. Then we can tickle you until after-hours for that little stunt!" Jessica threatened.

It seemed like the brunette had really hidden quite a backbone in her character, since she could be just as menacing, if not MORE menacing than Katie if she wanted. If the walls could talk, they may not have nice things to say about Jessica Howell, the cutesy freckly young lady who was sly as a fox.

"Good Maddy... just wait until I actually dial her first," Jessica giggled as she pushed the 'call' button on Sara's contact sheet.

"Jess!" Katie groaned as she moved and knelt right next to Maddy's helpless stockinged feet in a foreboding, threatening manner.

"Shh!" Jessica begged, as she put the phone on speaker and heard the phone making the dialing and ringing sounds.

Eventually, the ringing would continue until at the other end of the line, the smartphone connected and the screen settled with the buttons available and the noticeable green lighting to show the call had connected. Another polite, mature lady's voice came up at the other end, but it sounded as if she grabbed the phone and answered without looking - perhaps being busy with things.

“Hello?..” said the voice on the other end. It was Sara. The strikingly gorgeous 34 year old Regional manager.

Jess instinctively held her thumb right over the mute in case she needed to, eyeing both Maddy AND Paige just in case they acted out of line.

“Hey yea Sara this is Madison....” Maddy drones on, giving ringing endorsements to Jessica and Katie And suggesting raises

"Oh, raises? At this time?" Sara asks as if she was working on something else. Needless to say, the sound of the hum of a computer and clicking can be heard, as well as papers being sorted out. "...I guess I can look into it, but at this time? We're in a bit of a situation with the pandemic, so we can't afford to let loose too much money. How much were you thinking for them, Maddy?" She shifts through her files and even clicks, as if pulling out the confidential spreadsheets of employee payrolls and keeps track of all that information. Sara seems to be at work, probably from home no doubt given her position and the quiet atmosphere. "Oh, sorry for that - I should've greeted you properly, Madison. How's the office?"

“The office is fine Sara. But honestly I think now would be the perfect time for raises, showing these girls were committed to them long term.”

"Let's see their salaries are at around $47,000 after taxes. How much are we raising them?" Sara asked. As this was relayed on speaker, Katie immediately lifted her hand up with five fingers - suggested a raise of 5,000. It was bold, and quite a huge raise at this time - since that'd be an extra $10,000 right for these two women alone every year. Still, Katie got the devious idea - the blonde that she was - and even lowered those five fingers down on Maddy's stockinged, nylon sole. She slooooowly dragged the fingertips down the poor woman's helpless foot, with Jess watching as she sported a smile on her face. Seems like Katie was just giving Maddy a tell that she'd tickle her with those five fingers if she didn't get that 5K pay raise.

“Yea, 5K eeeaahheheheheccchhh” Maddy giggled as the fingers slowly dragged down her stockinged foot. Those nails weren't even spidering or tickling her in extreme fashion, but the way they just slid down her foot... down the toes... down the ball... down the arch...

"Huh? Five grand for the two of them?" Sara called out on the other end. "Mmm..." she sounded concerned. "Well I-" Sara began as she was interrupted by a giggle, but continued anyways. "...Well I suppose we could, but it's a lot doncha think? Are they asking for a raise due to the pandemic? Maybe we can try and sweeten the deal to get it lower?" Sara asked, obviously unaware the two vixens were there.

Katie shook her head sideways, saying 'no' without verbally speaking. She then continued to wiggle the fingers up and down Maddy's helpless stockinged feet. Up and down, slowly teasing and tickling her helpless soles. What made it worse was that Katie rubbed and delicately touched Maddy's left foot as if she was massaging it and gently rubbing it, only to lightly scratch her nails at a moment and then continue moving the hand up to the arch and then under the toes. Those five fingers each began to rub, graze, and touch along the poor woman's toes too, feeling them through the stocking nylons. If anything, it was a miracle Maddy was still sane with how much tickling she'd endured - how she would ever look at sheer nylons the same way ever again would be a mystery. The constant rotation between light tickles and massaging was driving Madison absolutely mad. She clenched her jaws and pursed her lips in an attempt to control her laughter. Her face contorted with discomfort and she tried her best to maintain her composure.

"...You still there, Madison?" asked the woman on the other end, as she seemed to be multitasking. “Maddy I can’t hear you at all?”

Maddy shot a glare at Katie to get her to let up. “Yes 5K each. Last thing we neeeheheedd is competition getting them.” she managed to blurt out then immediately resealed her lips.

"...Alright. Well, let me see where we can pull it from - there's probably a budget we can tap into. Juuuust give me a moment, mkay?" Sara said across the phone as she understood Maddy's plea to give these two a raise.

That being said, Katie was still enjoying the sight of discomfort on Maddy's face. She teased her dark nylon soles with her fingers as she lowered and kept on scratching the poor boss' feet. Paige could only watch in horror next to her and pray that Katie didn't decide to tickle her soles as well. Not to mention, the poor assistant had been through so much that she probably wouldn't dare make a peep at the moment and hope the torture was coming to an end. Jessica then lowered her face and made sure to stare mischievously at poor Maddy, then looking back at the phone she held. The thumb was still over the mute button if need be - and she knew what'd happen if the call was muted and the turned off: another bout of ruthless, ticklish torment. Not that she wasn't going through some of that right now though, since Katie was currently frolicking her fingers along Maddy's soles. Thankfully, she stopped gliding five fingers over her foot, but then decided to use two fingers and make them 'walk' up and down the poor woman's foot clad in sheer material. Picking up the index finger and stepping it down to tease her with the nail and fingertip, then picking up her middle finger and touching down ahead on the foot - this pattern continued. From the heel, she sloooowly walked her fingers up as if they were taking a nice promenade up the valley that was Maddy's foot, reaching the base of her arch and tickling the instep of her foot, just seeing how TICKLISH this lady was during an important phone call.

Maddy’s eyes were squeezed shut and she flailed around like mad in her chair with every stroke. Yelps and giggles poured from her lips. Jess did her best to occasionally mute the sounds but wasn’t doing the best job.

There was some silence from the phone, although the girly squeals may have been heard. Paige looked at these two like they were crazy - first asking for a raise and then sabotaging the call just to have fun. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, and then Katie moved her fingertips up to the woman's nylon soles again. She continued to play the game they were playing and picked up from the left foot, teasing the big toe. "This little piggy went to the market," she mouthed with her lips, not saying the words during the call. "This little piggy stayed home~" she teased, looking directly at Maddy as she continued to tickle each of her toes through the sheer fabric while the fingers moved down each toe and teased them.

Maddy couldn’t contain it and longer. “Eeeeehahahahaha stahahahappppp”

"Um, Madison - you there?" came a voice from the phone. Sara sounded a little concerned with the squeals and such, but for all she knew it could've been the squeak of a swivel chair or just some noise from the phone. "I-"Sara stopped as the giggling poured through the phone, silent a little bit while she seemed to stutter and try to talk. It was so funny that even Katie and Jessica were puckering their lips to keep from giggling at Maddy's predicament. This was too good - if anything, there was just something so empowering about tickling their boss while on a phone call. Such a mature woman, and yet losing her composure over the phone with her boss for something so LITTLE!

Katie was so devious that she didn't even stop, she moved on to the third and fourth toes of the woman's foot, poking them and wiggling them with her fingers as this game continued. She thought it was so hilarious... that is, until she got to the pinkie toe. Katie pointed directly at it, as if saying to Maddy 'and this little piggy...' to show she was getting ready to finish this game.

"Madison?" Sara asked, a bit more concerned. "Are you paying attention?" It sounded like Sara was suspicious of Maddy, perhaps catching on to the laughter that came through and wondered what it was she was doing. Amery was a strict company and their policies were archaic in some senses - such as the idea of laughter in call centers and other branches being considered a sign of wasting time or such.

Maddy tried to answer but couldn’t manage to formulate any real words. “Sahahahahaarrrrryy Saaahaharrraaaaa. I cahahahahannttt iii cahahaaaannttthehehehehehehh”

"Can't? Huh? Madison, are you goofing around at work?" Sara asked with a confused and slightly irked tone. She sounded like she was really waiting on the other end for something serious, and now she found her colleague laughing for some reason. If anything, this had better be good.

"Care to explain what's so funny?" Sara asked, as she listened to the woman come loose and start giggling. It was around this time that Katie lightly grabbed the woman's pinkie toe and wiggled it around, tickling it and teasing it as she began to tickle underneath and trying to poke between the toe.

Katie let up on Maddy’s feet. The HR rep tried to catch her breath and think of an explanation on the fly. “I’m.... I’m... ummm... getting a pedicure. Yea getting a pedicure.” Immediately Madison knew she’d made a mistake. What a stupid excuse.

Katie looked across the desk at Maddy, like a tiger eyeing her prey, and then saw something on the desk itself - something that Jessica had left there and forgot. Lifting them up in her hands, the blonde waved them in the air and showed them to Maddy who could see them from across. In Katie's hands were the two feathers that Jess had left there - the green fluffy one and the purple, stiff one. If anything the blonde was curious if the nylons would still feel the feathers and wondered how ticklish it'd feel on her feet.

"Oh, ohohokay I see," Sara said in a slightly reassured manner. She was personally a bit confused since Madison mentioned the office being quiet earlier, but she supposed it was natural. "You must have some ticklish feet then?" Sara asked.

“Just a little bit” Maddy replied embarrassed.

"I see. Well, anyways - I have these records here. For their raise..." Sara began talking, but it seemed like Katie caught on to Maddy's talking and began to flutter both feathers on each of Maddy's stockinged nylon feet. She was curious to see which feather made her feet more ticklish; the green fluffy feather was brushing against Madison's right foot, brushing it and twisting around like it was a feather duster. The purple one on the other hand slowly and methodically moved around with poise and grace, wafting, swinging, and dancing across the quivering, ticklish sole as it glided its stiff purple feathery edges against the nylon-clad foot. The green one let all its fluffy, frayed bristles tease and torment Madison and wiggled around the foot, specifically near the heel and arch where she could offer more exploration for the larger feather to encompass the ticklish area of her foot.

It was driving Madison mad. Her feet squirmed and her knees swung through the air. Anything to get her feet to dodge the tips of these feathers. She focused on deep heavy breaths through her nose to hold in any giggling.

Jessica widened her eyes and snickered quietly, finding it humorous to see Maddy suddenly jump slightly like a girl. The feathers didn't tickle as much, but it seemed like this was a safter way to play with their boss on the phone - something equally torturous yet manageable.

"...I shouldn't tell you this, but how exactly do you want them to get the raise? If you REALLY need it on such short notice, I can take it from the raise we planned to give you in the future, Madison," Sara said over the phone.

“Take the raise from me?” Maddy asked

Jessica and Katie locked eyes with each other and then looked at Maddy. Katie had a devious look as if saying 'do it or else,' while Jessica had a faux innocent look saying 'pleeeeease?' since both of them knew that Maddy had nowhere to go.

"Yes, according to the schedule your payroll is due for a raise in about a month since it's been almost a year since your last raise. If you want to forego it, and since our company is having liquidity issues during this Corona crisis, we can give your planned raise to those two. Your raise was due to be around 10K, but splitting it with those two women should net them the needed assets. Thoughts?" Sara asked.

Maddy sat there silent, contemplating her decision.

That's when it was felt on her right sole: the light, electrifying, prickly sensation of the quill end of the purple feather. Katie was now scratching and tickling Madison's foot using the pointy quill part of the feather as if she was writing something on her foot. The quill poked, prodded, and absolutely tickled around her arches, as the blonde looked at her and mouthed some taunts with her lips 'ooooh, you BETTER do it' she quietly worded out without saying anything. Those blue eyes also turned to look at Paige's equally defenseless feet, right there with her. She wasted no time in fluttering some of the green feather on Paige's left sole now, giving Maddy a slight break - though the boss still had the purple feather's quill tickling her.

"Ymph!" Paige squealed silently as she clamped her mouth shut, her eyes widening and a huge smile growing on her face. She was already so flustered and exhausted from the tickling, and she couldn't help but just sink to the side now. Paige buried her face on Maddy's shoulder and next to the woman's neck, as if trying to shamefully hide her smile and suppress her laughter. She couldn't help it now - she was just at a breaking point and giggled lightly right next to her boss. She briefly peaked her head up and mouthed the words 'Just DO it!' to Maddy in a hope that her boss would cave in and help end this.

“Let meeeheheheheehehehe let meehehee thiihehehehennkkkkkk” Maddy started to say. Her head shot back, slamming into the top of the chair the snapped right back up. She continued to howl with laughter.

"Ah, I see they got to the scrubbing," Sara said over the phone. "Well here's the thing, uh... Maddy?" It was like her boss was trying to communicate with her and get through to her. The poor woman was at a loss since Madison was a giggly mess. "Sh-should I call you back?" she asked.

“Eeeeehehehehe noooo it’s fiihihihehehennneee” Maddy managed to reply

Jessica shook her head 'no,' since she was NOT going to mute it. She wanted her boss to forfeit that raise and funnel that money to them, and that was final. If anything, Katie wasn't going to stop anything soon. Heck, even Jessica was beginning to join in. Even though that hand help Maddy's phone, Jessica used one of her fingers to poke and tease the woman's sides for a moment, as if trying to see how ticklish her midriff, waist, and tummy area was. Then she slowly diverted her attention to a spot she liked to tease: those knees. Jess held the phone in her left hand now, keeping it close to Maddy's mouth and the thumb resting over the mute button just in case. Then, she used her right hand to tickle each of Maddy's knees, alternating between each and lightly wiggling her fingertips over them. It was like a tiny octopus was wriggling its tendrils along her helpless kneecaps.

Katie wasn't done either, as Paige still suffered the tickling from the green feather, causing the assistant to release muffled giggles on Maddy's shoulder and next to the woman's neck. The quill wasn't stopping as it scratched and dragged its quill up and down, up and down, relentlessly over the stocking foot.

The blonde partially wanted to see how much she could make her boss recoil and go spastic, seeing how much her foot moved or tried to defend itself as she continued to pick up the pace. The quill tickled and tickled and tickled, slowing down and lightly trickling over the woman's arch, sliding across the toes... then speeding up and vigorously scribbling over her heel as if it was a childish drawing sprawling lines everywhere with no correlation.

Maddy and Paige were full blown hysterical. Laughing like hyenas, their body’s contorting in their seats.

Jessica took the moment to mute the call now for once. She then looked at her boss, tickling her knees relentlessly while Katie did the same. "You don't give us that raise soon boss, we're just gonna have to tickle you until you're crying again!" said the brunette.

“Okayayhehehehehe okayyyheheh ill ddooohooohee it”

With that, the cute freckly young lady moved her fingers under the woman's knees and began to press two fingers gently under them, wiggling and scratching underneath to see how her knees bucked. She was a gentle tickler, but LOVED seeing the woman's reactions.

Those french manicured nails on one hand poked and scratched the woman's left foot, while the feather's quill poked and scribbled itself all over the woman's right foot. Katie had the audacity to start scribbling from the top of the nylon-clad foot and then work her way sideways, going down a level each time she moved the feather in a line.

“Not again not my feeeeheheheheheheeeeeetthahahahaha”

It was like she was writing the goddamn Declaration of Independence with how much she moved the quill of that feather, and how her other finger kept tickling and teasing the woman's sole. If anything, she really just wanted Maddy to fall apart in a fit of laughter and giggles.

"Y'know Jess, maybe we should invite Sara with us to those pedicure days, hm?" Katie said aloud.

"Oh - good idea, Katie. Maybe having Maddy's boss see how ticklish she and Paige are can HUMBLE them a lil. Huh? Doesn't that sound fun you two?" the brunette laughed, squeezing Maddy's thighs briefly before she composed herself and got the phone ready again. It was about time to unmute soon enough, especially since Sara was trying to get through to them again.

"Hello? Madison?" Sara asked, while their mic was still muted. "Don't tell me you dropped your phone from laughing too hard..." Sara said with a light sigh as if she was teasing. Jessica took the moment to unmute the phone when there was less tickling.

“Sorry Sara. I muted you for a minute. My feet are a little ticklish.” Maddy started as she tried to catch her breath.

"Really? Seems a lot worse than a little. I know it's normal to be ticklish, but you don't seem like the kind of woman who laughs that wildly," Sara said. "I'm a bit surprised - you're... 27, 28 years old? You come off as such a strict businesswoman yet you’re that ticklish on your feet?”

Maddy's boss was now suddenly being more and more amazed at just how ticklish the woman was. 'Just a little bit' wasn't going to cut it, since there were definitely ticklish people everywhere... but so ticklish they're having a giggle fit all through a call like that just from a pedicure?

Maddy was at a loss for words and completely humiliated. “Yea seriously Sara. It’s not that bad I’m fine”

"Oh, well maybe I was mistaken then," Sara said. At that exact moment, Katie and Jessica locked eyes deviously and then began to attack poor Madison again. Katie put down the purple feather too now and her fingers began to explore those soles again. One finger dragged itself down each sole, then two fingers walked up the foot. Three fingers raked down each foot, while four fingers grazed their nails up the woman's feet. Five fingers on each foot wiggled wildly down her soles as if they were spiders... ...then four fingers went up, and three down, two up again, and so on. Katie had found a new 'game' to play, where she'd increase and decrease the number of fingers depending on the times her hands went up or down the nylons.

Maddy let out a full on scream. “NOOOAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA”

"Omigosh! Maddy, are you alright?" Sara asked, initially concerned. That's when she then heard Madison devolve into laughter. They couldn't see her on the other end, but by the little cues in her voice, it could be imagined Sara was raising a brow and cracking a smile at this sound. "Uh huh... just a little, is that right?"

Even Sara was giggling now, a bit taken aback by supposedly how insanely TICKLISH Maddy was. Katie slowed down the tickling, sloooowly moving one finger up the woman's soles as if they were lone figure - rather, 'finger' skaters moving along the ice rink that was the poor woman's nylon feet.

Katie was a devious woman, but in some ways she considered herself fair. As an 'equal opportunity' tickler, she looked over to the other set of sheer navy stockinged soles resting among Maddy's feet, with their ankles tied as if they were besties by heart. Katie decided this game was too fun to pass up with just one person alone. Katie delicately walked two fingers up from the heel of Maddy's foot, but now she even moved two fingers on Paige's right foot as well. Starting from the back - the very base of the heel - those nails scratched lightly and began to walk up. They wiggled and moved up the helpless, yet adorably plump heels that both of these lovely ladies sported under sheer nylons and navy blue tights respectively. Katie really loved the look of Paige's tights and may have even considered getting some of her own given how great they looked on her legs and accentuated her feet. She continued to move the two fingers up slowly, wiggling them as if they were people walking and noted where to tickle to get these women laughing, giggling, and absolutely curling their toes or trying to sway their feet around.

She even went ahead and began to tickle the sides of their feet, and then complemented the arches with some scratching of her French manicured nails, making sure Paige would let loose some laughter. The funny thing was that Paige's head was still on Maddy's shoulder and close to her neck, to the point where her boss could feel the woman's breath and laughter against her. Paige was reduced to a humiliated, laughing mess now and there was no getting around it.

"H-hello? Is there someone else with you, Maddy?" Sara asked, hearing some more laughter than just Maddy's. "Don't tell me you have a friend going through this tickle-pedi with you?"

“It’s umm... actually my assistant Paige.”

"Oh! Ms. Paige is with you too? I can hear her laughter from this end. She must have some extremely ticklish feet as well.” Sara said as she listened in to the ticklish women undergoing tickle torment.

"Hee HE-HA! H-hello M-Ms. Goodwyn, haha!" Paige giggled, her head collapsing with giggles and laughter on Maddy's shoulder. Katie was obviously still having a field day, and whenever Maddy was trying to speak she was making sure that her tickle spots were poked, prodded, and tormented in the right fashion.

"Hm... you two are having a spa pedicure day? I'm wondering why I wasn't invited," Sara said on the other end, sounding disappointed but really just being a tease while more clicking could be heard on her end.

Jessica and Katie exchanged those knowing, devious glances again before looking at Maddy. The brunette mouthed the words carefully, all while holding her fingers above Maddy's oh-so-sensitive knees in a threatening manner. 'Invite her,' she whispered quietly.

“Well you can come next time we go” Maddy sighed as she answered

Katie spent a moment scribbling all five of her nails over Maddy's arch, scratching wildly before her hand removed itself altogether. The moment after, the blonde once again went back to teasing her - this time using her lone pinkie finger instead of her index finger just to see how she could get the woman giggling. The blonde also looked at Paige and, for a moment, decided to compare and curiously scratch that woman's foot with five fingers for just two seconds, before releasing her grip on the woman's sole and easing up the tickling. Paige still bellowed and resulted in a practical scream of laughter right there along the phone.

"AIIIEEE HE-HA!" Paige laughed, giggling and biting her lip so as not to swear or make any other noise right there. She was so embarrassed and humiliated that she continued to bury her face along Maddy's left shoulder, tucking her head in and still releasing breaths of her giggles and exclamations of torment.

"I accept the offer," Sara said. "I'll be looking forward to it... maybe seeing just how ticklish you are with my own eyes would be enough of a sight," smirked the woman on the other end. "Oh - before I forget. Those two women and their raises?"

“Yes, I approve their raises.” Maddy replied, hoping this would finally end the torment.

"Oh, good good." Sara said as she currently went sounding away with typing and tapping away at the buttons on her keyboard. Some clicking could also be heard, and within a moment she spoke up again. "Currently in the middle of it - so which one of you two is more ticklish Maddy? You or Paige?." Sara asked this as if it was something normal to ask.

Maddy was shocked this question was even posed. “Ummm I don’t know we’re both insanely ticklish, especially on our feet....” Maddy looked over at Paige and shrugged.

Sara continued typing. Talking as if she was half paying attention. “Well from the sounds of it, we have two very very ticklish women on our office...” her voice trailed off.

Katie followed this by continuing to tickle her more, wiggling that devious little pinkie finger to scratch up and down as it flexed and teased her foot, occasionally jumping between the two and hopping around to tickle the left or right foot. It was too funny how the woman's feet were bound and totally at the mercy of the tiny nails and feathers and such - even against Katie's littlest fingers. It was like the story of David and Goliath, where her shapely feet were tickled against the tiniest of things, and with such a humiliating and childish weakness too. Still, Katie overheard this conversation and looked at Maddy. She was absolutely not gonna pass this up. Right after she said that, she began to tickle Paige's toes some more with her other hand, moving her finger around like a probe. She experimented more with those tickle spots she found, and even measured both women's feet side by side as she tickled their heels at the same time, the sides of their feet, and even the area just under the ball of the foot. This extended to tickling the arches side to side and then wiggling each of their little pinkie toes in adorable mannerisms.

'Which one is most ticklish?' Jessica mouthed to Katie, silently. Katie merely shrugged and kept going on with the tickling, only for Paige to keep breaking down in laughter as she reeled her head back and looked at Maddy with those pleading eyes, wondering what was going to happen.

"AH-HEE HAHA! AHhhhh MmmMmph-FT-HEHAHA!" Paige laughed, unable to control and suppress her laughter too well. All of this was heard quite easily from the other end of the line. Jessica didn't wanna be left out, so she continued to squeeze Maddy's thighs while she was at it.

"Oh, aaaand it's done! You'll be happy to inform Ms. Eckhart and Ms. Howell that they both have their raises of $5,000 each. That was nice of you to be so selfless and give your raises to them, Maddy," Sara said. "Honestly, good thing you and I are in a call... with Paige here. If Jessica and Katie were there, I imagine they'd also learn just how ticklish you two are. Who knows what you'd do if you were tickled against your will, right?" Sara mused to herself, unironically.

Katie and Jessica smiled at each other, as well as hearing Paige's hysterical laughter over there as she was already a little helpless ticklish mess just begging for them to stop. The freckly brunette continued to move her hand underneath Maddy's right thigh, gliding it underneath and occasionally wiggling her fingers against the sheer nylon fabric along her legs as she once again headed for those knees. She was real happy to be tickling Maddy and making the poor woman sound like a fool of herself in front of one of her bosses while in a call. Those helpless knees were soon-to-be tickled by her in such a devious fashion.

Maddy was completely exhausted and starting to sound a tad hoarse from all of the screaming laughter. Her blouse was almost completely see through as it was drenched in sweat. This was the worst torture she’d ever endured in her life.

"Ohokay, take it easy Maddy. Let's just hope you two don't explode from this pedicure, mkay? From the sound of it, you two have such ticklish feet you can’t even handle the massage part" Sara said. With this, she sounded like she was almost done, as she was clicking and typing more on her computer to finalize the notifications. "I'm gonna send these two women e-mails informing them of their raise; it should go through within the week and they can check their bank accounts and payroll increase."

"Okay, well is that all Madison?" Sara asked. "I'd sure hate to disrupt your tickl- I mean, pedicure."

“Iihehehehehe i thiieehehenkk sooo”

Katie continued to flicker her fingertips all over those helpless nylons, making sure that Madison's helpless knees could feel just how WORSE the tickling was with these sheer fabric coatings on her legs. The same could go for Paige and her navy tights, and Katie was going to make sure that whenever these two put those on in the mornings, they'd never forget this torment.

"Alright, well Madison good day to you. Keep working hard, mkay? Call me again if you have concerns," Sara said in a reassuring manner.

Jessica began to glide her fingers over Paige’s sensitive, helpless knees. Tickling and wiggling them underneath, she had a lot of fun working over the sensotive young woman.

"WAIT, NO- Hhhhaa ha! AH Hehahaha for the hehe-l-love of GOD STAHAP!" Paige laughed maniacally.

With that, the call finally ended - and it must've been the longest call of her life at that point with all the tickling and fidgeting. "Ahahaha, thank you so kindly Madison~" Jessica teased. "I guess we'll go ahead and enjoy our raises."

Maddy and Paige were thoroughly humiliated. They giggled like idiots throughout a 20 minute conversation with the regional manager.

“Okay you got what you wanted, please let us go now” Maddy asked while fighting back tears.

"Hm, she's right Katie. We've tickled her for hours probably. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they passed out if we tickled them any longer," Jessica said. Earning a nod from Katie, she looked at the complicated bondage and then back at Jessica.

"Mkay, you've got a point. Come help me over here, alright?" Katie asked, to which Jess went ahead and nodded. She looked through the phone and tapped a few things, moving away as if fiddling with the woman's phone. After blurting out in a giggle, the brunette handed Maddy her phone back, putting it in her lap face-down.

"There you go, Madison. No hard feelings, right?" the brunette said in a teasing voice. If anything, she was doing something more on Maddy's phone, but what? Something sinister? Or something that wasn't so bad? She even went around and pulled Paige off of Maddy's shoulder, even whispering in the woman's ear to reassure her of something.

"Come ON Jess," Katie said. "I may have fastened these a little too well." After saying that, the freckled brunette finally went around the desk and helped the blond, in a rather unusual fashion.

Jessica reached both arms out and held the women's legs, hugging them with her arms so as to keep them both still. Jessica looked at both Maddy and Paige and then spoke to them, saying: "Okay, no moving - this'll be much harder if you're kicking your legs around.

"I have to say... I was curious how ticklish your bare feet were Maddy, but I'd hate to have torn your stockings. Maybe we'll figure it out when you get a pedicure, hm?" Katie said, as the belt could be felt slowly being loosened a bit.

“Please no more” Maddy begged, her face beet red. “I can’t handle any more”

It felt like her feet were being freed and Paige's intertwining feet were finally given a rest, as Katie moved them until their legs weren't crossed. Maddy's ankles then may have felt a leathery belt once again wrap itself around like a snake around those ankles. still tying them up and keeping them fastened to the ankles. By the time Jess let go, Paige’s legs were freed but Madison still had her feet bound. Jess sat on the edge of the desk and pulled Paige’s foot into her lap, she had a death grip on Paige’s ankle. She scribbled 5 fingers all over the bottom of Paige’s foot causing the young woman to buck like mad in her chair. Her other free leg kicked and pushed on Jessica’s back to try and pry herself free. After another 20 seconds, Jessica let go. The brunette then had the audacity to go around and untie both Paige's right arm and Madison's left arm, but she made sure to hold down Maddy's left arm and keep it on the arm chair while Paige could release her arm. Paige slowly began to undo her other arm's bind which was a bit hard considering the knots were tied real well.

"Enh-enh-enh- where do you think you're going Maddy?" asked Jess, as she began to clamp down on the woman's lone arm with both of her hands, and even use the tie to re-bind Madison's arm to the armrest alone. This time, she was sure to bind her a bit tighter and make sure that Madison was still firmly bound to the chair.

Paige was gasping and a total mess until Katie came around and undid the bondage on the woman's other arm for her. It was then that Paige was finally able to pull her feet off the table, massaging her own soles with her hands as they ached from all the tickling. She flexed them a bit and looked over to her boss.

“What the fuck? You’re letting me go too right?” Maddy panicked

"S-sorry Madison, I can't take anymore, she said as she stood up, trying to get her balance and making sure she didn't fall again. Paige walked around the table and bent over, looking for her high heels. She just held them in her hand and looked over at Madison. "See you tomorrow?" she asked with a light grin.

Paige curiously looked at Madison's nylon-clad soles, wondering what size they are and how much bigger or smaller they were compared to her own. Curiously, and after going through such torment, she lifted her own fingers and gave Maddy a quick tickle along the soles with five fingers - testing out how ticklish she really was.

“Paaiihahahahahahaggeeee stahahahap”

"Paige won that little shoe game, remember?" Jessica interjected. "She gets to go free - and you get to stay here and work in the comfort of your office~" said the woman, beaming with a smile.

If anything, Paige was seething wit rage and wanted revenge on the two, but she knew she couldn't take both of them alone nor free Madison in such a short notice. They'd gang up on her and tie her up again, only to tickle her probably worse than before. "Right..."

"I was just curious," Paige said, trying to play it off as she wanted to just tickle Maddy a teensy bit to see how ticklish she really was herself. It was her form of pent-up stress relief and she was wondering if this woman was as ticklish as she was.

Just a few pokes and scratches along the heel, then a wiggle of her index finger along Madison's arch was probably good enough. She lifted her hand off after that.

...Only to descend her fingers and lightly wiggle four of them underneath Madison's toes, tickling her little piggies a bit just to see if she could crack a smile from the gal. It more than cracked a smile. It caused Maddy’s body to quake and for her to erupt into a fit of laughter.

"Sorry!" giggled the cheeky assistant. Taking a breather, she fixed her hair a moment before she continued to just lightly graze her nails underneath those toes, and scratching the pad of her big toe - continuing down the line of toes since she was given the command not to. This was a first for her - rebelling against her boss' orders, but there was nothing to worry about now.

"See? Even Paige likes tickling your piggies Maddy," giggled Katie. "Maybe if you weren't so TICKLISH at your age, maybe you wouldn't be going through this torture." The blonde said as she dug her fingers into Maddy's hips. Maddy continued to laugh hysterically. At this point she thought if she were tickled any longer she’d lose all control and piss herself.

Jessica also stood behind Maddy and wiggled her fingernails gently behind Madison's ears, teasing them as she tried to part the older woman's hair away from the sides of her face. She teased and trickled those fingertips down along the back of her ears, down the contours of her jaw, around to her chin, then along her neck - only to move those fingers back behind the ears.

"Okay, okay..." Paige said - finally cutting her boss some slack.

She turned and walked away in just her stockinged feet with her heels in hand. If anything, Paige was EXHAUSTED beyond comprehension and decided to go home, but Jessica called out to her and stopped her in her tracks.

"Remember you two - we have evidence and even more stuff that puts you two in a bad light - courtesy of Maddy's phone," Jessica said. "I even made sure to send it to myself so I could save it, and even deleted the text from Maddy's phone. Not to mention..."

"...how can you PROVE we TICKLED you two all day? Right?" Katie said in the middle of it. Needless to say, all of this was such a complex thing to handle. How could they even spend time in a court case during this whole fiasco? Not to mention how humiliating it'd be for the both of them, and how Paige also tickled her boss a bit by the end of it making her an accomplice.

"A-alright, fine fine!" Paige said as she rushed down the halls with her heels still in her hands, her navy tights tapping across the cool marble floor.

The echo of a door opening and closing way off was heard, and she probably knew better than to step out of line.

Maddy sunk into the chair, thoroughly exhausted. She’d had enough. The only thing on her mind was going home and drawing herself a nice warm bubble bath.

"Good girl," Katie said as she gave Madison's messy, ruffled hair a good pat on the head. "Well, we'll see you soon for those pedicures, mkay hun?"

With that, Katie pulled her own shoes back on and walked in pursuit of Paige's direction and went down the hall to her cubicle to get her bag, some thing, and then get ready to leave. Jessica also teased Madison, giving her chin a little tickle as she spoke. "Yeah what she said. Well, can't wait to get those pedis later, new bestie. See ya~" giggled the brunette as she walked around the desk and bent over. Holding up Madison's dark heels, she showed them off.

"Lookie lookie~" Jessica said, waving those heels with her hands holding them. She showed them off to Madison as they were now in her possession.

"Such a shame for you to kick off your heels Maddy and abandon your shoes. I'm sure they have feelings too. Soooo if you don't want these anymore..." the brunette said, rolling her eyes. At that moment, Madison's phone would also start to ring, but it was set to vibrate. Given how tied up she was, she probably couldn't even pick it up as it silently hummed and vibrated over her waist.

“Come back here. Leave my heels!” Maddy called out.

"What's that? Can't hear you~" giggles Jessica as she finally runs off with the woman's heels amidst protests. It doesn't take her even a moment to reach her cubicle, grab her coat, her bag, and everything else she prepared before they set their plan in action. The sound of Jessica leaving through the door could be heard and the phone even began ringing again.

It was just sitting there over Maddy's waist, unable to be picked up, though whoever called had tried once and was trying again to reach her. It couldn't reach her given how she was bound, and a few more vibrations happened signifying texts. Needless to say, there was hardly a sound in the distance and the girls didn't respond. Did they REALLY just abandon Maddy alone in the office? That was too far a prank even for them. Thankfully, not too long after Jess left - something else happened. Around four minutes or so afterwards, the door could be heard opening again. There was no response, but a few muffled steps around the office floor - even though they couldn't be seen again. It was probably either Katie or Jessica trying to scare her or something. Heck, it could be possible Paige secretly came back to untie her boss. Still, they were taking their sweet time to get to Maddy.

Eventually, it sounded like the steps were coming across the corner, and somebody was approaching from the side, though she couldn't see them yet. It was just one person from the sound of their steps, but eventually a silhouette cleared the corner - and there she was. A beautiful, mature 34 year-old woman stepped into the office, sporting dull hazel eyes with a greenish tint, beautiful black lashes, and pale, fair skin. She had some very cute and well-defined dimples on her face as well as faint, thin pink lips and a waterfall of curly reddish-brown hair falling down to the base of her shoulders. Her eyebrows were brownish and arched, furrowing as she eyed the woman in front of her.

This scene was humorous, and she didn't look like she was dressed too formally. In fact, she sported a striped light blue t- shirt and yoga pants. On her bare feet she wore moccasins. She must've come from home or something - though it was plain as day who she was.

"Ah, Madison... I see you're 'tied up' with work as usual," she said as she folded her arms. Here stood Sara Goodwin, 5'7 and looking down at the scene in front of her. The HR Manager Madison, bound firmly on the desk with her nylon feet propped up.

Sara sat on the edge of the desk, examining Madison’s nylon clad feet. “White polish on your toes? Classy look” Sara commented

“I think we have some things to discuss.....”

Last edited:
Thank you. I’m still considering breaking this first part into two. Now that I’m looking at it on here it’s really long.

An AMAZING story! Loved every element of it. Literally every element.

I'm actually just wrapping up another entry in my "Dear Diary" series and I feel that will pale in comparison to this.

I'd love to talk writing with you some time if you're ever interested.

This was wonderful. Love nylon tickling stories, especially when there's a lot of focus on the shoe loss!

I love how you describe the girls trying to keep their shoes on as they get tickled. Nylons not only make girls more ticklish, but it also makes their shoes come off more easily. It's like they were designed to make women great tickle targets.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back