• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Create a real tickling machine?

thetickler18

TMF Poster
You may have read about them in tickling fiction, or seen images of one in an issue of a MTJPub comic, either way you can't get rid of the idea. A machine or device that with a press of a button, will automatically tickle your respective 'lee, either slow and sensually, or at such a speed that they go insane. Such a creation couldn't possibly exist, right?

Enter the maker movement. The concept is simple. Everyone can build or create anything they can think of. Sure it's a simple concept, but in the past years there has been a real surge in the maker culture, allowing for products such as the Arduino micro controller to surface on the market for makers to tweak, break, and fix any way they desire. In short, with enough motivation, and ingenuity, we can probably create anything we can think of.

So with the a resurgence in the idea of create our own stuff, why can't we put the same theory towards tickling?
That's the question I thought I'd ask today:

With a resurgence in the maker movement, can someone build a real tickling machine?

Jesus! A simple subject like that and the guy can't even keep the camera on the object being videoed! :doh: :facepalm:

Just watched your video sleepwalker.

It's a simple concept, but I think it shows promise. :)

Jesus! A simple subject like that and the guy can't even keep the camera on the object being videoed! :doh: :facepalm:

lol.. i agree now after seeing the video again after all this time... I dunno why that happened. I was wondering why i didnt video the whole thing in action...

also, i used a shitty camera phone which couldn't capture the whole thing.

Does it have to be a unique model? I think using multiple electric tooth brushes would suffice. 40 electric tooth brushes on a baby oiled spot to avoid irritation. I believe it would do a good job. Between each toe and then one on the inside of the toes, three going up the sole - one on the bottom, one in the center, one on the crest. Then one on the top of the foot in the center and then the ball of of each foot on the top corner. Three going down the arm pits. One on the top by the arms, one in the center, and one at the bottom side by the lat. Then one on the top and bottom of the knees. Turn them on starting with the bottom of the foot going to the top by the arms. Keep them in place.

TEchnically, you could Modify a toothbrush to turn on and off using an arduino... Its very possible with some work and creativity.

the issue would be keeping the toothbrushes in place with the right pressure. I used the peacock feather because i didnt have to worry about pressure or placement. IF i somehow managed to modify a toothbrush, It had to be placed at an exact location with the exact pressure that would cause a ticklish reaction.

In reality, anything is possible. You just need to put some effort into making things work.

Finding those spots while having one on, then two, then three ect. by the time you got to forty it would be incredibly intense as 39 would be at the spots. Then, you step back and your work is done. Though, thinking about it, a good ler' could do even worse than all that by getting into their lee's heads...

You could attatch feathers to a drill or some such device. But feathers aren't super tickly unless on specific spots.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back