• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cresgt Whidening Strifs

Marquis De Sade

1st Level Blue Feather

I am dow wearing teef whidening strifs and it mages id wery diffigult to speak wigout a lifsp.

Dey alfso taste like aff.

That if all.

Don't use those anymore! I mean it!

They have been proven to eat the enamel right the fuck off of your teeth. They are NOT approved by the ADA and if it says they are on the box, then some serious money or threats were exchanged.

I am serious. You have to stop using those things, man.

If you are really serious about whitening, then go talk to your local dentist. It's more expensive, to be sure, but it's also a hell of a lot safer.

For a moment I thought you'd hit your head, dude. But if what Dussicar says is true, toss 'em!

I've also heard that about the enamel thing. I have to be really careful with things that eat away at enamel, because I had braces when I was younger and had to wear them for almost 5 years because my teeth were so bad, and now my enamel is in bad shape. I was going to try those crest white strips, but my dentist said not to. I've also heard that they aren't effective because they don't cover your entire teeth like the trays do. That zoom whitening is supposed to be more effective.

I use some whitening paste from Walgreens that cost 2 bucks.

It is nasty as all hell having to fill the little mouth tray with the bleach gel and then leaving it on for five minutes. Trying to spit it out / brush my teeth is the worst.

But it does the job and hey, it's 2 bucks.

I really need to keep you locked in my closet.

LOL! Please DO! It may be safer for him in there for the time being until the effects of the strips wear off.

Seriously! One must wonder how you have been using them if they are effecting your writing, sweetness... :D

Well, I prefer to keep my teeth in a natural yellowish white colour. Whitened teeth usually look quite unnatural to me.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back