• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cross country runners

DetroitTigers

Hi all...just thought I'd see if there were any other former (or current) cross country runners on this site. I ran cross and track all four years of high school, and I coach it now. Anyone else here similar?

Cross Country running was something I loved at school - it was a personal challenge, felt more strategic and I was better suited to longer distances.

I also liked the way you didn't feel it was competitive so much as you were spread out and running alone some of the time. Great for the personal well-being.

The last time I ran properly was only a 10k run and although the run itself was on fairly easy terrain, I did most of my training for it over more challenging terrain - when I finished the run I felt like I'd ran well, saved plenty of juice for a good sprint finish and felt I could carry on for another 10k.

I'd love to get back into it, but I don't run so much now because other sports take my time up.

I used to run in high school and have started up again, a couple of miles twice a week.

I'm building up stamina slowly but surely, I want to do one of those 5k park runs that seem very popular over here right now!

... those 5k park runs that seem very popular over here right now!

They really are aren't they? In the next town down from me they have one every Saturday morning in the main park. Loads of people take part every week - if you're training for something longer, it must be a much less lonely way to train than to go off on our own for a run every time, easier to get motivated

I run with a pal of mine, it sounds silly but I think it allows me to run further! It pushes me more lol

Another couple of miles in the tank tonight hopefully :)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back