• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cruel bitches FF/F Sadistic!

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Diane finally has made it back over to try out the new device, the Immobilizer. Brooke and Amber strap her in, and they do, Diane looks a little confident, like its not going to be a big deal. But one the tickling starts, she know she is screwed! The girls sadistically tickle Diane, verbally taunting her, enjoying every second. When Brooke and Amber finally decide that Diane has suffered enough, Diane is totally spent and out of breath.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• cruel1.jpg
    cruel1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2,348
  • cruel2.jpg
    cruel2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,896
  • cruel3.jpg
    cruel3.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 3,037
  • cruel bitches sample.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 5,447
  • cruel bitches HD sample.wmv
    5.6 MB · Views: 2,151
hi Tommy can you tell me if the clip includes 50% foot tickling? thank you!

Diane is a great lee, I love the way her toes spead when her feet are tickled! :feets:
Amber and Brooke do a really good job at tickling her, evil!!! :goodjob:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :ty:

I've been waiting for this one since your new device arrived, and as ever Diane is gorgeous. Nice work

hi Tommy can you tell me if the clip includes 50% foot tickling? thank you!

No, mostly upperbody, sorry for not clarifying that. However, I do have a stocks video of Diane coming, she is tagteamed foot lickled by Brooke and Amber than tagteam brush tickled on her feet.

No, mostly upperbody, sorry for not clarifying that. However, I do have a stocks video of Diane coming, she is tagteamed foot lickled by Brooke and Amber than tagteam brush tickled on her feet.

Wow, that sounds like it'll be a Great clip, I can't wait to see it!!! :yourock:

Wow, that sounds like it'll be a Great clip, I can't wait to see it!!! :yourock:

I have a series of videos coming out of the three girls, all taking turns. Some of my customers have been asking "where's the brush?" So I made three vids where half is more sensual licking/tickling followed by vicious foot tickling with the brush, all tagteam style in the stocks.

Yay! Diane's back! :yayzorz:

However, I do have a stocks video of Diane coming, she is tagteamed foot lickled by Brooke and Amber than tagteam brush tickled on her feet.

^ THAT sounds gr-r-reat! Can't wait!

Thanks for the clip , Tickle Abuse. :thumbsup:

Looks like the whole Room is shaking.
Thats very hot.
I would like to see some Babyoil clips UB. Can we see that in the near Future?

Great clip, Diane is definitely one of my favs. I do have a small request to make. Im sorry if I sound like I am whining, I just want to ask that if the preview clip doesnt contain foot tickling, could you possibly not show pics of that. Not tryin to hate on the clip, it was great, but upperbody is something i tend to skip over. If that could be done Id appreciate it

Thank you

Wonderful, wonderful clip Tommy. As usual. More please its all I ask. :wavingguy

Tom I love Diane I wish you could do a 4 corners of hell of her ^-^

Uhm WOW yeah , I think WOW uhm Holy Shit WOW. Yes. A hat trick of absolute hotties !!! Well done sir ! Well done (wow)

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back