• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cry for Me (tickle abuse)

habibe1

It's been a while since I last bought tickling clips, for the simple fact that producers sell them exaggerating the ticklish characteristics of their models, that in most cases are just mild ticklish.
I took my time to log in and write this rumble review, and pardon my English since I'm not a native languanger, about this video I saw from tickle abuse, sold on clips4sale.
It features Little Luna Vera tied helpless on a table. She is tickled by a sadistic tickler, mostly on her upperbody.
Now what is special about this video is that Luna is indeed ticklish and at a certain point she freaks out! I have seen videos from other companies with her and the tickling always stopped at the point where she starts to scream and asks the ticklers to stop but this time not only the tickling continued but the tickler even mocked her and renewed her efforts, making Luna hysterical. At a certain point Luna cried and the tickler told her "cry for me", which was where the title came from.
Another cool thing about the video was the intimacy between the girls, with kissing and caressing. That's something you don't see often. The tickler could have made Luna cum, but one can't have everything, right?
Anyway, I guess anyone who watches the video will probably like it very much. I know I did 😜

I loved the kissing between the models during the tickling! I don't recall ever having seen that on a video before :)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back