• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CTG - Tickled on the Rack in bikini (FF/F)

rosando

TMF Expert
Hi,
Cute blonde Vanessa is bounded on the Rack. Jane put to the rack her arms and now she can with Sandra tickle her vulnerable body. Girl's long fingers slowly run after her whole body. Her opened armpits are very sensitive and Jane know this. Vanessa has no chance to defend, she laughs and squirms. Her ticklish feet knows also good tickling by Sandra. Look at her face and you will see her suffering.

www.clips4sale.com/2676

I hope she'll get her revenge against Jane. :angel:

I nominate Jane and Sandra as....

the top dynamic duo of lady ticklers..holy schmoly! :D A close 2nd would be Tasha and Brooke from Tickle Abuse IMHO...

I think Czech is possibly the best about at the moment :)

Czech it out

Czech mate!

Czech, please!

Lovely ticklee - in a flattering bikini. Nice to see her getting tickled all over.

Good clip. I especially like the belly tickling.

I have purchased dozens of the CT videos over the last couple of years. During that time, I have always been an admirer of Jane's feet. I believe that I might have all of the videos featuring her as the ticklee. One thing that I have never seen is Jane tickled by a very skillful FEMALE tickler. I would buy that scene without a preview!

Another thing that I would always have liked to see is a transcript in English of a scene where Jane is the tickler and she is instructing a newbie as they torture a bound beauty. There is one older video "Dana gets Tickling from Two Girls" where I believe that this would be especially interesting.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back