• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cultural differences in tickling?

SantaFeSwitch

TMF Expert
I've often wondered if tickling varies among cultures. I suspect it's more cultural than biological. In my experience I've known several Jewish girls who were into tickling in a major way. And on these boards I've noticed far more participation among Italians than any other nationality and remember someone commenting about how Italians are into tickling. But this is anecdotal.

What do you tickling experts out there think about this? Have you noticed any cultures that are more into tickling than others?? Not necessarily more ticklish than others, but enjoying tickling more than others?

Cheers

P.S. I did a search but if this has been talked about in previous threads please let me know, I'd like to read them!

Last edited:
lol I'm Italian. :D

Well, in Japan they have/had a Miss Ticklish type beauty contest where contestants were tickle tortured, though that's probably more because Japan is kinky as all hell than what you're talking about.

The Jewish girl thing is interesting, I'm curious as to what others have to say.

And on these boards I've noticed far more participation among Italians than any other nationality and remember someone commenting about how Italians are into tickling.

I bet the Italians on here would love that! :) I talked to one not so long ago, and he said there is nothing going on in Italy when it comes to tickling.

Have you noticed any cultures that are more into tickling than others??

No, I haven't. It seems to be more common in Japan, but then they in general do a lot of weird things publically. Plus, tickling feet doesn't seem to be so common, and there is a lot more material with genital tickling coming from Japan.

If I had to give a number 1 tickling country, it would still be the US, because it seems like there is much more going on with gatherings than anywhere else. And you had tickling magazines long before the internet was for everybody.

If I had to give a number 1 tickling country, it would still be the US, because it seems like there is much more going on with gatherings than anywhere else. And you had tickling magazines long before the internet was for everybody.

Interesting, I never would have guessed that from here (inside the U.S.)
:D

I highly doubt it has anything to do with religion...if someone decides to convert to Judaism, I doubt that will push a button in their head, and click, they like tickling! :)

I highly doubt it has anything to do with religion...if someone decides to convert to Judaism, I doubt that will push a button in their head, and click, they like tickling! :)

This would have to do with the cultural dimension, not the religious dimension. Different cultures have different values, attitudes, and customs.

You would think Germany would be a tickling-friendly place too, wouldn't you?

I dunno, I'm Canadian. We're vanilla (except in Montreal, but Quebec doesn't count).

Then I am curious to hear if there is any aspect of tickling in Judaism...I still doubt it. To me, saying "this cultural group is into tickling" is the same as "this cultural group has extraordinarily big ears". It's just not true. :)

But it would be interesting to be proven wrong by someone who could reveal a tickling connection to their cultural group!

c7_assassin, now I'm curious. :) What makes you think Germany is a tickling friendly place? I'm always interested in how people from other countries see the country I'm from. :)

Then I am curious to hear if there is any aspect of tickling in Judaism...I still doubt it. To me, saying "this cultural group is into tickling" is the same as "this cultural group has extraordinarily big ears". It's just not true. :)

But it would be interesting to be proven wrong by someone who could reveal a tickling connection to their cultural group!

This would have to do with the cultural dimension, not the religious dimension. I'm talking about the Jewish people as a culture, you're talking about Judaism the religion.

Behavior is cultural, big ears is biological. Check out the World Values Survey for cultural differences in values, attitudes, and customs and the behaviors that flow from them.

Ha, ha. So Emily, do you think it's more accepted or prevalent among Jewish chicks? I've dated several Jewish babes and they were generally more open to it and even enjoyed it--and loved tickling me too.

i don't know any other people besides myself (in real life, that is) who are into it. jewish or otherwise. :/ so i really can't say...

This would have to do with the cultural dimension, not the religious dimension. I'm talking about the Jewish people as a culture, you're talking about Judaism the religion.

Behavior is cultural, big ears is biological. Check out the World Values Survey for cultural differences in values, attitudes, and customs and the behaviors that flow from them.

I know. I still don't think you can stereotype any culture in any way, be it cultural or biological! Most of those stereotypes are just clichees! It's said Germans are punctual...uhm...no we aren't! Not all of us anyways! :) It's said Scottish people are cheap. I'm sure some are, but certainly not all!

Plus, I don't know any Jews who really are behaving "Jewish", so to me, Judaism mostly is a religion and nothing more.

I know. I still don't think you can stereotype any culture in any way, be it cultural or biological! Most of those stereotypes are just clichees! It's said Germans are punctual...uhm...no we aren't! Not all of us anyways! :) It's said Scottish people are cheap. I'm sure some are, but certainly not all!

Plus, I don't know any Jews who really are behaving "Jewish", so to me, Judaism mostly is a religion and nothing more.

Check out the World Values Survey for cultural differences in values, attitudes, and customs and the behaviors that flow from them.

Check out the World Values Survey for cultural differences in values, attitudes, and customs and the behaviors that flow from them.

I don't trust any surveys that I didn't manipulate myself!

Well, I personally am a cultural smoothie that I won't even begin to delve into.

But as far as the Italians, just look at Powah haha.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back