• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Curious about certain tickle-spots?

Red_Feather

2nd Level Red Feather
By that I mean... are there any parts of your body that you have never had tickled and wonder if they are ticklish?

With me it'd have to be my feet. I've only had them tickled once, and it didn't tickle at all. On the other hand I was wearing my usual thick cotton socks. :p

Of course it's my fantasy to one day experiment and see if my bare feet are ticklish. Hopefully I can find a female 'ler that'd help me do that. :D

Last edited:
hmm only one place i can think of that i dont believe is ticklish in the least. and that is the tops of my knees. i have tried squeezing them myself and nope nothing. so it would be curious to find out if someone else can get a laugh from my knees. now the backs of my knees different story....

isabeau

My shins. That is the only place no one has checked on me that I can think of.

I can honestly say there is not one inch of my skin/body that has not been tickled...and I am ticklish on mostly all of them!

With that said I will occasionally find a new spot on my wife. Even spots I have tickled before will sometimes have a new reaction every now and again.

~ toyou

isabeau said:
hmm only one place i can think of that i dont believe is ticklish in the least. and that is the tops of my knees. i have tried squeezing them myself and nope nothing. so it would be curious to find out if someone else can get a laugh from my knees. now the backs of my knees different story....

isabeau

Oh I bet I can get a laugh out of your knees...and probably just about everywhere else too! :manicd:

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
Oh I bet I can get a laugh out of your knees...and probably just about everywhere else too! :manicd:

~ toyou

ohoo is that a challenge? i bet you cant..... the tops of my knees are absolutely non ticklish i am sure...

isabeau

Yeah, I've been tickled everywhere you can possibly tickle someone and I know a good 85% are ticklish spots. :)

You're all so lucky to have been tickled so much, ya do know that, don't ya? :p

I've only ever really had my sides tickled. Mind you, I'm really ticklish there, If a girl gets my sides I'm helpless....(but I love it really :))

toyou444 said:
Even spots I have tickled before will sometimes have a new reaction every now and again.

~ toyou

Same with me. It looks like my body moves the ticklishness around and it can change very quickly even within one tickle session. I remember a session where I was tied and tickled by 2 men. When we started one of them touched my feet and they were just "dead". After a couple of minutes he did the same and I jumped out of my skin! After some time again and the feet were ticklish not too much. Then again and it tickled like crazy. I experienced this many times with almost all of my spots. But there are days where all the spots have "volume up" all the time and I feel sorry for being born :cry1:

I am practically ticklish from head to toe,but I have found that I am not in the least ticklish on the tops of my knees,or behind my knees.. :( I am curious whether or not I am ticklish on my thighs which I hear on quite a few ladies are quite ticklish,but so far when someone does try to tickle me there,it feels good like a massage but doesn't tickle..
As for where I am very ticklish , that;s for me to know and you to find out :evilha:

Vae said:
Yeah, I've been tickled everywhere you can possibly tickle someone and I know a good 85% are ticklish spots. :)

Only 85%? Can't think of much of me that isn't ticklish, if you tickle in the right way. ;) ;)

Hmmmm... is there a place I'm not ticklish? Well... that would be... uh... er... maybe... nope, I'm ticklish there... I know! How about... no... come to think of it I'm ticklish there too... uh... can I get back to you on this?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back