• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cushtie Pillows

whereisderek23

TMF Poster
Does anyone own a cushtie pillow? Everyone must know at least one person who owns one of these unique and great inventions.It's like a tubed cushion filled with polystyrene microbeads. you can (i think the technical expression is) smoosh it and squeeze it and it feels so soft. I snooze on mine when I want a nap. :couch:

I have already started my Christmas shopping (only because I have loads to buy and I can't afford to buy it all in one go nearer to Christmas). I bought my 99 year old gran one for Christmas. It's V shaped to support her head when she falls asleep in her chair. My gran is the hardest person in the world to buy for. If I ask her what she wants she only tells me that she has everything and doesn't want anything, so when I saw these pillows I had to get one for her. They are excellent. I want one for myself now. They come in all different shapes and sizes.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back