• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute anime tickle

la84me

TMF Poster
First time posting. I accept all commets. Anyway this came from a Kazaa user name "Darkpoet". If you like it, i'll post as much as I got from him.

Attachments

• tk-syojo213.jpg
    tk-syojo213.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 3,786
Welcome to the Theater!!!! Glad to have you!!!! This picture, is one of many from the website called "Anichara CG Gallery," which has, unfortunately, been dead for several years. HOWEVER, there is a tribute site up with all the pictures from it. Here it be: http://www.geocities.com/anichara_cg/

Once again, glad to have you and thank you for sharing this wonderful pic!!!! Also, if you would like a translation of what it says.....: "KYA HA HA HAAA......PLEASE FORGIVE ME! AA.. IT TICKLES~ E HEE HE HE HE HE..."

HisDivineShadow thanks for the two fantastic sites. if you know any more could you PM me them?

I remember that pic... too bad the gallery is gone.
By the way, Shadow, where did you get that translation from?

A looooooooooooooooooong time ago, somebody at the ATF or TMF did it. And I mean a loooooooooooooooong time ago. Like in '00 or '01.

Bah. I was holding out the forlorn hope that you might have a source for translation... ah well. There's always Japanese 101.

I was going to say that if you could translate them, I have a whole lot of them that need translating. ^^

Ask around. There are a few people that can, although most are at the TMF, and they aren't there often.

Hmm. Well, if you say so. Thanks for the advice... whether I actually get off my behind and go ask is a different story. ^^; Well, thanks again.

There's always next semester to take a Japanese class... it would indeed be a great boon to be able to translate some of those pictures.

Translation slave? I think not. lol
I'd be more than happy to translate all the pictures...

I know you would, but it'd be funny if you could, and I could convince Anime316 to change your title to "Translation Slave." :p Ah well. Maybe if I get my but off the chair and use the Japanese teaching thing I have, I could do it.

XD a title of "Translation Slave"? That would be hilarious... I would wear such a title with pride...
Not to go off topic... but isn't going off topic like this more suited to the ATF? >_> Somehow I doubt that these threads go off into insanity all the time...

They rarely do, and I have been trying to catch up with my R/L work in order to get there, but whenever I do, I usually am kept there for a good while, which is often bad. ^_^

Right. Bad as in total and complete destruction of many threads, yes? I think the ATF is too far gone to be saved... ah well. ^_^

It always was. The TMF managed to contain it's insanity in a separate foum, and it has yet to pop up here, except in Aginor's welcome thread. (He is Magical Bob at the ATF, so I suppose we can blame it on that. :p)

I suppose we can. Look what I've done; I've brought ATF insanity into a peaceful and completely normal forum. How terrible I am. ^^; I suppose if we can keep it to a dull roar nothing too terrible should happen...

So long as it stays confined to this thread, he says. Ha! Ha ha!
XD
I think I'll chill out with some Pay-Per-View. XP

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back