• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Czechticklishgirls.com - Santa's Helper gets Tickling (M/F)

rosando

TMF Expert
Hi,
Lucie was one of Santa's helpers. She say he would not getting anything under his tree. Tickler is angered and he bound her on the devil. Lucie demanded to be let go, but no mercy is show her. You'll see how she is tickled on her sensitive upperbody by relentless fingers! Lucie make just laugh and scream. Her feet get also careful torture. Tickler removed her shoes and he started her thorough a foot tickling. Lucie struggled to get loose. She give him promis that he getting anything under his tree. Enjoy it!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

www.czechticklishgirls.com

best christmas gift, so far
awesome clip, keep up the good work
more feet tickling 4 her, plez? lol

How many ticklish helpers does Santa have????????

No wonder he only works one night a year, the rest of the time he's tickling hot ticklish helpers!!!

Happy Holidays!!

Czech girls are ever so eye-pleasing it's painful... :devil2:

You are the best

Whether it is the quality of image, the beauty of the girls or the used tickling technique, Rosando, you are the best.

TG webmaster.

I love your work! You made in the past of the year awesome tickling clips with beautiful girls and great tickling techniques ;) :D Keep your good year also in the new year!!!

Merry Christmas!!! About the Christmas Special could i just say INCREDEBLE!! She is so hot and cute!!! I would like to see her feet in nylons tickled :devil2:

Gorgeous models/supermodels. Imaginative restraining devices. Great female tickler in Jane. Fiendish male tickler in Rosando? One minor problem is language barrier. Tickling Oscar imminent?

Hi, thanks for post. We are glad you enjoy our clips. I appreciate that. :santasmil

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back